Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

New 888-365-0941
Used 888-346-2105
Service 888-365-3240

First Visit to Service Dept.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Brought my car in for its first oil change. I couldn't belive how quickly it was done including the complimentary car wash.

Good service

by from Espanola NM |

The service was great and fast. Oil got changed and router on breaks fixed. Service was friendly.

All was a good experience

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I purchased a new Honda Fit. CJ Sanchez helped me all through the process. All went smoothly and in a good amount of time. He helped me find a figure I could budget with and make it all happen. He was very helpful and polite and caring in his endeavor to fit me with a vehicle. He went also went through the process of showing all I needed to know about my new car. CJ helped me empty out my old good dependable trade in of my old Honda Civic. All the agents at Garcia Honda helped me and were all professional. Thank you Catherine Selinger

George and Dang

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We were so impressed with John Motley's professionalism and ensuring all our concerns and questions were answered to our satisfaction while purchasing our 2014 Honda Civic. Ayrat Stidikov also was very professional and was very understanding while ensuring our bottom line was always considered during the buying process without any pressure. Toby Garcia made sure our satisfaction was complete. We were so impressed with all facets of this first ever experience with Garcia Honda, we returned days later and purchased a 2014 Honda Ridgeline Sport. You will not be disappointed with these three gentlemen.

Great Service

by from Albuquerque NM |

Came in to have my 2012 Honda Accord serviced. Everyone was really nice and the service was done in a short time. I have been pleased with the service and quality of the vehicle I purchased!

Dan Rish

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The negotiating process was fun!! While Monica, Louis and Mike all tried there best to maintain an acceptable profit margin, in the end they gave me what I wanted for my trade and I paid what I consider a fair price for the vehicle (2014 Pilot Touring). After the first week we love the car!! This was my 6th car from Garcia Honda and I will buy more. And Dave Alden and all your Service Advisors and techs are, as always, great people to do business with.

Oil Change on 18 July 2014

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I was very pleased with the quality of work done on our auto. The Honda maintenance representative was professional and helpful. Overall a fine experience!

Consistently excellent service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I purchased my latest vehicle, a 2011 Fit because I believe I was offered a very good deal on the trade-in of my '04 CRV; were I still working, I might upgrade to the '15. I've been using Garcia for service since moving to ABQ in '09, and I have been consistently satisfied with the outcomes.

Awesome customer service!

by from Albuquerque |

Went for a routine oil change and the technician noticed one of my lower LED running lights had come unclipped and was resting inside the front poly valance. I had put off fixing it myself because I knew I had to pull off the lower air dam to get at it. The tech fixed it for me at no charge while he was under my SUV. I had no appointment and they got my oil change done pretty quick as well. Great Job!!

Great Service

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Dave, our service provider was just wonderful. Fully explained everything we needed for our Pilot and customer service is his number one goal! Keep up the good work Dave. Frank & Linda Martin