Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Vehicle purchase

by from Outside Albuquerque area, NM |

Since I live out of the Albuquerque area I was looking for new vehicle via internet. I found the car I was looking for and received an out the door price quote by telephone from Toby Garcia. This was not a come on in to the dealership and we'll talk about price. This is the main reason I went to Garcia Honda.

Great service

by from Los Alamos NM |

Excellent service and support; good shuttle service too. Very responsive

Purchase and service

by from ABQ NM |

We have bought at least 6 vehicles from Garcia Honda. The purchase, maintenance and customer attention has always been excellent.

Amazing experiences!

by from Albuquerque |

We purchased a CRV in October after much online research. We were tired of our van and wanted to downsize. The CRV had the highest safety rating and best mpg for other SUVs in its class. We went in completely skeptical to test drive. The test drive was amazing. Our sales man, Mike, showed us all aspects of the car before getting in, showing us how to use everything. He raved about the back up camera and blue tooth phone system. Neither of those were important to us then. We now couldn't live without them. My husband was convinced that we couldn't afford it, but we still let them pull our credit to see. They gaveus copies of our scores in case we wanted to go somewhere else next. No pressure at all. The sales manager was very friendly and came by often to check on us and answer questions. They were willing to do some nontraditional things with our trade. We were out with a new vehicle we could afford in like three hours. We were so happy with the no pressure wonderful sales experience that I doubt we will ever go anywhere else. in December we bought another CRV, working with CJ this time. Another wonderful experience. My husband and I love the vehicle and we both want one. We then took my mother in law over and she got a Fit. I test drove that one as well and loved it. High quality cars, high quality sales experience. I was in an accident two weeks after buying the first crv and the service staff pointed me in the right direction and checked it out afterwards. Havent needed any other service yet.

Positive experience at Garcia Honda!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I found my sales representative, Ron, Louis, CJ as well as Monica to be most helpful in my closing process when purchasing my 2013 Honda Civic. It was a smooth process and a pleasure to deal with the people overall. I will probably by another Honda in the next year or two at the same dealership.

Loved the service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Service on our Honda was quick and thorough. We'll go back again with confidence.

Michael, Maria and Celeste Aloi

by from Albuquerque NM |

Outstanding customer service and no pressure sales. Sales person was extremely knowledgeable, patient and friendly.

Garcia Honda

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Always happy with the people and service at Garcia Honda!

great serice

by from albuquerque,nm |

excellent customer service, very profesional and prompt service.

2014 Accord

by from Albuquerque |

My wife and I recently bought a new a Accord and at the end of the transaction my wife commented, "this was the most pleasant experience we have had in years!" We have been married 40 years and have bought over 30 cars, so that was quite a statement. Manuel Lopez was our salesman and he was a true professional, no pressure, a great price from the start, and the car is awesome. We recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy.