Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Garcia Honda Albuquerque

by from Albuquerque NM |

I have purchased three cars from the Garcia dealerships they are always professional and very friendly.They will go out of there way to see that your purchase or service leave you feeling that you are important to to them.Good job Garcia dealerships!!!

Garcia Honda is the tops in car ownership!!!!!!!

by from Albuquerque NM |

Owning the same Honda Accord for 21 years should be ample testimony of my satisfaction with the brand and service. Not everyone is privileged to own a car old enough to vote. However, I was ready to consider a Toyota and/or a Suburu...just for a change. All my interactions with the salesman (Manuel), the business manager (Danny), and with the boss (Toby Garcia) confirmed that I was in the right place. Dave in the Service Department has already confirmed for me the quality of maintenance that has been available to me since 1992. I have every expectation that it will continue. At age 84, I am quite confident that the car will outlast me. Now, if I can just get used to all the bells and whistles (i.e., technology) that has changed in a couple of decades.

I don't believe the 5 star reviews for garcia

by from albuquerque nm |

Do your homework...They are the most expensive and rudeness from their service manager Richard just made my purchase an unpleasant one.I was fooled once and went back...Don't be fooled like I did.BTW they are famous [ by me] for the most expensive oil change in America.Research it. In the end the oil change may be overlooked but the other stuff like expensive extended warranties [ not from Honda], rudeness etc make me a fool if I go back.Good luck.

Good place to buy - or just look at - cars

by from Albuquerque |

The salesperson was friendly and let me test drive several used cars. I was able to choose from a selection of the model I was interested in. However, I have also been in this dealership before just to look at cars, and they have no problem with that as well.

Great Buying and Service Experience!

by from Albuq., NM |

This is our 5th Honda. Three purchased new since the late 80's. All new purchases were upgrades. The sales staff were very knowledgeable with the Honda product. Louis and Gary obviously take great pride in what they do and they do it good! The service team were made available to answer all questions, particularly Brian Osler. We will definitely visit and recommend Garcia in the future for new purchases in the future. Keep up the good work!

Great service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Great service department. They had my car in and out quickly and the cost to fix it wasn't too bad.

Service department

by from Albuquerque, NM |

As always....I am extemely pleased. Bryan in service is a first-class act!

Another great experience

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Just bought my 3rd Honda from Toby and his staff. Gary Saiz was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Matthew Newton - terrific personality; surprising for someone in Finance. Monica was great in facilitating process. Very positive experience.

First oil change and general service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I found the Garcia Honda Dealership to be thorough and knowledgeable concerning the service of my 2013 Accord. My appointment was for 8:00 AM and I was out of there by 9:10 AM. The cost was reasonable since synthetic oil is required. The tires were rotated and the car was washed before being returned to me. The service personnel were courteous and respectful of my time and questions. I will continue to have my Honda serviced at Garcia Honda. Please note that this is the first Honda or foreign car I have ever owned. Respectfully submitted, James Richardson

Great Service

by from ABQ, NM |

As always, quick and reliable and friendly, too. Thanks again.