Garcia Honda

Used 888-346-2105
Service 888-365-3240

bought new car

by from Albuquerque, NM |

NIce, honest, good deal. I would definitely go back when buying a new car. The other local dealer was not willing to provide the same discounting unless it was an all cash deal. I could pay the cash, but the other local dealer turned me off just because of that alone. Garcia offered up the discounting without even asking. And I know for a fact that the base, and then the final price was netter at Garcia.

Always a pleasant experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I always have a great experience when I need my car fixed. Everyone in the service department is friendly and extremely helpful! I've never had any issues in bringing my car in or with any of the repairs.

Fast friendly service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The employees were all very friendly and my maintenance was down quickly. The waiting area could be more comfortable. More workspace with little traffic that is not in hall the the restrooms. Free WIFI should be available. Gosh it is 2014!

MY experience on buying a car at Garcia Honda

by from Albuquerque,nm |

Wanting to say I could of have bought any car of my desires. I was driven to Honda Garcia in Alburquerque, NM. Both Toby Garcia and Ron Lentkowski I think they should be the number one in car dealers. I used to hate car dealers. ??? Barbara Coats

Dealer Service Department

by from Albuquerque, New MExico |

I take my Honda Insight to Garcia Honda for regular maintenance. The service department offers exceptional customer service and recommendations. I always walk away knowing that my car has been serviced with the utmost quality and attention to detail.

Recall work

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Simple. No brainer process had only one frustration. My confirmed 'Appointment' was unable to be located. Slight hiccup in an otherwise run-of-the-mill auto repair visit.

Vehicle purchase

by from Outside Albuquerque area, NM |

Since I live out of the Albuquerque area I was looking for new vehicle via internet. I found the car I was looking for and received an out the door price quote by telephone from Toby Garcia. This was not a come on in to the dealership and we'll talk about price. This is the main reason I went to Garcia Honda.

Great service

by from Los Alamos NM |

Excellent service and support; good shuttle service too. Very responsive

Purchase and service

by from ABQ NM |

We have bought at least 6 vehicles from Garcia Honda. The purchase, maintenance and customer attention has always been excellent.

Amazing experiences!

by from Albuquerque |

We purchased a CRV in October after much online research. We were tired of our van and wanted to downsize. The CRV had the highest safety rating and best mpg for other SUVs in its class. We went in completely skeptical to test drive. The test drive was amazing. Our sales man, Mike, showed us all aspects of the car before getting in, showing us how to use everything. He raved about the back up camera and blue tooth phone system. Neither of those were important to us then. We now couldn't live without them. My husband was convinced that we couldn't afford it, but we still let them pull our credit to see. They gaveus copies of our scores in case we wanted to go somewhere else next. No pressure at all. The sales manager was very friendly and came by often to check on us and answer questions. They were willing to do some nontraditional things with our trade. We were out with a new vehicle we could afford in like three hours. We were so happy with the no pressure wonderful sales experience that I doubt we will ever go anywhere else. in December we bought another CRV, working with CJ this time. Another wonderful experience. My husband and I love the vehicle and we both want one. We then took my mother in law over and she got a Fit. I test drove that one as well and loved it. High quality cars, high quality sales experience. I was in an accident two weeks after buying the first crv and the service staff pointed me in the right direction and checked it out afterwards. Havent needed any other service yet.