Melloy Nissan

New 866-280-3083
Used 866-617-1384
Service 877-468-7015

Your #1 volume dealer

Friendly, helpful and honest.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I met Ronnie Lucero in a group on Facebook, he told me to come in and he'd do his best to get me exactly what I wanted. I happened to go into Melloy on his day off but he went in to help me anyway and was the friendliest and most decent of any car sales person I've dealt with. He got me approved for the car I wanted and then figured he could get me into a newer model for the same price with half the miles. I left the dealership a proud owner of the nicest car I've ever owned. He was very respectful of my credit and situation and gave me the best service ever. I will return and send everyone I know to him.

terrible service

by from Bloomfield, nm |

never heard from a dealer. terrible service. we called requesting information about a couple vehicles listed on the web page for this dealer ship. no one returned out call.

Terrible Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I know the way car dealerships generally work. They won't let you leave. You have to talk to the manager. Well, this actually isn't true after we visited a few smaller dealerships that were a lot more respectful of our wishes. Anyways, their behavior wasn't super surprising given the size of the dealership. However, we tried for a very long time to get out of this place, the used car manager would not let us leave and basically thought we were stupid, and tried to convince us that we wanted something else, although we were really clear in what we wanted. I would never ever go here again. The people are not respectful. We visited so many car dealerships in our buying process and the way they treat you here is so far below everywhere else we went.