Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

Best Place to buy a used car!!

by from Concord, New Hampshire |

Back in Nov 2013 my husband and I went to Sevan Auto Group looking for our first car for our daughter. We had purchased a 2003 Volvo S40 which was in awesome condition. After we purchased the car an engine check light came on so we brought it back to Ed and he took care of everything for us. Ed went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with the work that was done. Unfortunately, our daughter was in an accident which she is OK, which is important but the car couldn't be fixed too much damage to the engine and they had to total the car. My husband called up Ed and told him about our situation and Ed said come on down I have a car for you in your price range. We went back to Sevan Auto Group and Ed showed us a 2000 Volvo S80 Turbo which was in awesome condition inside and out. We took it for a test drive and it had some tire issues but Ed reassured us that it would be taken care of by the time we went and picked up the Volvo over the weekend. The tire issues were taken care of just like Ed said they would be and even gave us new tires on the back. Unfortunately the tires on the back were too big and it was causing the car to loose power so we went back to Ed and his mechanics and they took care of the situation with the tires immediately. We left there with no issues afterwards. Ed even called my husband hours later to make sure there were no issues with the car after we left. What used auto place calls back a customer to make sure they have no issues any more with the car. For us, Ed was the ONLY owner who ever called us to make sure we were happy after the issue we had with the tires. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ed and Sevan Auto Group to anyone looking for a nice used car. They have a nice selection of cars to choose from and great prices but, what won us over the most was how Ed went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and satisfied with everything! We have NEVER come across an owner of a used car place as nice and honest as Ed. Thank you so much Ed and Sevan Auto Group you will always have our buisness in the future when looking for another used car!!

amazing buying experience

by from Manchester nh |

Sevan auto group is the best used car dealer around. They took care of me. They changed my brakes and rotors to make sure I was safe. I highly recommend this wonderful team.

Post sale experience

by from Windham, NH |

If you are looking for a decent vehicle and absolutely best post sale experience, then this place is for you!!! Purchased 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid for my son. Check engine light came on three days later. Edward took care of it at no charge as there was an issue overlooked by his mechanics. Very rare case as you don't usually get fair treatment after money changed hands. ))) Stand up people! Highly recommended

Finally, An Honest and Reliable Dealer

by from New York |

I needed a car for my son after he avoided a deer and totaled his car when he hit a tree. After going to a few dealers I wound up at Sevan Auto Group, I am really glad I did. He was a man of his word and even took money out of his own pocket to make sure that everything was running correctly. I recommend Eddie at Sevan Auto Group for anyone looking for a used car. He got a temporary inspection for me so I could bring the car back to New York to register it too. When I need another one I will return to him.

easy transaction, honest dealer

by from Derry NH |

We picked up a 2002 Volvo S60 awd with 156k miles. So far there are no issues after 2 months of ownership. Honest dealer. No plays. My easiest and stress free dealership experience ever. Special thanks to Victor!

They finance!

by from Boston MA |

I purchased a truck from Sevan, just yesterday (06/12/2014). I was only there for 1 hour total. they had me in and approved in less then an hour; they even got my payments fit to my budget, and all I put down was $700.00 and I got to drive away in my new truck. They are very good with there customers and I felt like I wasn't being pushed into something I didn't want and that was great. I felt like they were really listening to me on what I could do and it was amazing how fast they got me approved with my credit. Go check them out.

A dealer with integrity

by from concord nh |

I bought 3 cars from Sevan auto. Everyone at the dealer was helpful and hardworking, Some of the repairs that the cars needed were not able to be done by Sevan, but because I had the warranty, Edward made sure that the work was done by a qualified mechanic. They strive to stick to their word and honor their warranties.

+1 happy customer!

by from Concord, NH |

I have 20+ used cars units purchased throughout my life and have never came across such an honest and pleasant to deal with dealer. Ended up buying 2002 Audi A6. Still love it after two month of ownership. No plays, no lies, no upsell!!! Great family owned and operated business. Highly recommended!

Trustworthy place

by from Parlin NJ |

I live in Parlin NJ and found 2004 Audi A6 on cars.com. Did some research, talked to Edward and arranged shipping. Transferred money and four days later got my car. It was clean and fun to drive. Brought it to local Audi dealer and was given a "Certificate of Perfect Health" by them. ) Very positive experience.

Rare find!

by from West Roxbury, MA |

My husband and I went thru bankruptcy two years ago. Having three kids and limited income, made it really hard to save $ for a new car. So when my car died on us on the highway, we had to explore our options of getting another one... We've spent entire week trying to find a suitable car for a fair price in decent condition and reasonable payments. I don't want to go over all the scammers we've dealt with during this period but I'm glad we've stopped by at Sevan. Eugenia is the girl who helped us.. At the beginning, being so frustrated after dealing with other places, I was not so optimistic that it will work out. But let me tell you something: these people changed my mind about "used car dealer" perception. Since the first conversation you feel that there is no pressure, they don't try to take advantage of your situation, and they don't lie!!! Eugenia went above and beyond in getting us a bank loan with acceptable interest rate and low payments. We ended up buying 2005 Dodge Gr.Caravan. It's been three month so far with no issues.

Positive Experience

by from Derry, NH |

I bought a car here at Sevan 4 months ago and I loved it, it was great which it still is. So far I haven't had any problems with it. I started using these guys for my regular maintenance service for all the cars in my family. They are very honest people and easy to deal with