Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936 Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

volvo xc90

by from manchester, nh |

I had been looking for 2 months for a specific Volvo XC90. I saw the right one pop up online and went to Sevan's the next day. They had not had a chance to fully prep the car since it had come in the night before but they let me test drive it anyway. I knew it was the right car as soon as I sat behind the wheel. They agreed to fix a few odds and ends on the car without even being asked, we filled out paperwork and I drove off the lot 30 minutes later a very happy customer. I have an appointment to have those few odds and ends fixed and to have it detailed in a week but am enjoying the car right now as we wait for a couple of parts to come in. A truly enjoyable experience. Everyone was extremely helpful.

April 29, 2016

The Sevan Team is loving your user name, Volvo Enthusiast! It is wonderful to receive such a positive review from an expert. ;) It seems as though you did most of the work finding just the right vehicle for you, for that is most important! We are happy that our sales team was detail oriented and honest with you to create your enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for sharing and don't hesitate to contact us with any of your vehicle needs.

I recommend Sevan Auto Group

by from Chelmsford, MA |

I recently purchased an 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Sevan Auto group. The car was great, the price was great, the condition was great and the staff was great. They even delivered it to my house! My family was in the used car business and I know a good deal when I see it.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for the great reference, Steve! We are happy to hear that we were able to offer you a vehicle that you saw great value in. If there is anything that you need, don't hesitate to contact the Sevan Team! Be Safe and Enjoy your new Jeep!

One unhappy customer

by from Manchester nh |

I have waited to to the review hoping they would follow through with one promise. The warranty is a joke they mark up the parts and the mechanics don't know what they are doing. You bring your car up there and it just sits there. Nothing gets down. They offer new parts or used. It a joke. Never again.

April 29, 2016

Hello Unhappy customer, We are sorry to read about your negative association with Sevan Auto Group. We look forward to learning the details about you and your vehicle so that we can personally address the service that you received. We stand by our promises, contracts, and warranty. If we didn't, Sevan would have a BIG problem with the community of customers we have developed for almost 5 years! Roman, the Service Manager here at Sevan is proud to offer our customers the option to purchase new or used parts for their vehicles to provide more options for pricing, condition, and value. We see it as a positive aspect of our service! Nonetheless, your feedback is important to us and we will be sure to focus more on what is most important to each individual customer. If you could contact us about your specific situation so that we can come to a resolution, it would be much appreciated! We hope that there is something the Sevan Team can do to turn your experience into a positive one. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Service Oriented and Friendly

by from Derry, NH |

Visited Sevan on New Years Eve afternoon, Found a Ford Escape that was in pretty good shape with a couple of cosmetic issues. Things were repaired quickly and the the vehicle was even DELIVERED to our house! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this car dealer to others.

April 29, 2016

Hello Dennis! It has been a pleasure working with you as well as your son while you were out of town. We were more than happy to go the extra mile for a customer like yourself. Enjoy your ESCAPE now that the weather is warming!!! Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience. Sevan wishes you only the best.

Friendly and Helpful Staff

by from Bedford, New Hampshire |

I recently purchased an Honda Accord 2012 from Sevan Auto group. The car was in excellent condition and the staff was helpful all throughout the process.

April 29, 2016

Woo! Thank you, Chaitanya, for praising our staff here at Sevan Auto Group! The 2012 Accord was the real shining star in this experience though, hand picked by our owner, Eduard as always! Thank you for your positive review. :)

Great place, friendly service

by from Manchester,NH |

I recently purchased my first vehicle from Sevan auto, I was extremely surprised how the staff made a normally stressful situation very easy and comfortable car buying experience. I will definitely go back to Sevan for my next car purchase. I highly recommend checking Sevan auto before buying a vehicle at a large car dealer, you will be pleasantly surprised.

April 29, 2016

Easy Peasy, Cheyenne! While we absolutely understand the stresses of such a big decision like purchasing a vehicle, our team here is pretty stress-free! We are happy that it rubbed off on your experience with us. Our team couldn't help but notice that you mentioned it was your FIRST purchase with Sevan...will we be seing you again soon?! ;) We hope so! Enjoy your ride and thank you for being a valued customer of Sevan Auto Group.

Great Service

by from Salem,NH |

I was quite anxious attempting to buy a car for the first time. I am an 80 year old widow. My girlfriend and I set out to see this car after seeing it on car guru. Sevan Auto was not like any other dealership. They actual made it a fun experience. They were all respectful and helpful taking a lot of time with us but there was no pressure. I bought my Nissan Rogue which is a great car so far. I know I made the right decision going to Sevan Auto. I am a happy customer, Sincerely, Ann NH

April 29, 2016

We had fun too, Ann! Thank you for coming into Sevan Auto Group. We hope that the Rogue is still treating you well. If you need anything else, let us know! It is wonderful to build a trusting relationship with new members of our community. Thank you for sharing!

Great Service and Over all Family business

by from New Boston, New Hampshire |

I knew about Savan Auto Group through Batteries Plus Bulbs. Being a repeating customer at Batteries Plus Bulbs I considered checking out the inventory of Savan Auto Group when it was time to find a newer vehicle. Looking at other dealerships, I didn't feel the person to person connection. They really connect with you person to person. Make sure that the vehicle you get is a great, safe, clean looking vehicle. The 90 day bumper to bumper warranty is fantastic! And when it comes to state inspection, they plug it into a state computer that does the inspection, NOT them just putting a sticker on it so you buy it! Over all was very pleased with the Savan Auto Group employees and still love my Jeep! Highly recommended!

April 29, 2016

Hey Tyler! Thank you for such a fantastically detailed review. It truly gives those reading a clear picture of what your experience was with Sevan. We LOVE Batteries Plus Bulbs, they always treat us well! You are not just another customer here, you are an extension of our Sevan Family and we all work together within our community. Our team is thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience getting to know us and approve of the measures we take with all of our vehicles. Safe and Happy Driving!

Trustworthy dealer

by from Windham, New Hampshire |

I bought a Toyota Prius 2005 three months back from them. I am highly satisfied with the performance of the car. About the staff, they are professional & help you make a good choice. They understood my requirements quickly & showed me the right cars to choose from. It saved me a lot of time. They always responded to my calls after sales & have a great after sales service.

April 29, 2016

FIVE STARS! Thank you for such a great review. It seems as though we knocked this one out of the park. The Sevan Team believes that your car-buying experience should be about what YOU want, and it is our goal to help you get there effortlessly. Your feedback about our timely customer service and after-sale maintenance plan is much appreciated. We hope the Prius treats you well!

Great service

by from Manchester NH |

I came in about a week after my car accident since the woman that hit me totaled my car. It took for what seemed like forever to find the same model car I had but when I discovered that sevans had it I came right away. They made the car buying proceeds very easy for me and were very friendly as soon as I arrived. Thanks guys for helping me get into my new car!

April 29, 2016

Hello Rachell! We are just happy that you are a-okay! And thrilled that you found YOUR car here at Sevan. You are more than welcome for assisting in the process, but I am pretty sure that you did all the work! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Stay safe and enjoy driving your new car this summer!