Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

great friendly knowledgable family business

by from Derry, NH |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sevan Auto Group, I had been looking for about 2 months (with all the typical horror stories) then by chance my husband was searching the internet for a new used car for me. I am so glad he did that search because that brought us to Sevan's. I absolutely love the Nissan Murano I purchased. the vehicle drives like new and even has that new car smell. The sense of security I have knowing I have a "like new" vehicle with warranty is priceless. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a great car go there save your self the time and hassle of shopping else where first.

February 6, 2015

Hi Natalie! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy to know that you are enjoying the car you picked! Thank you for your business, Eugenia

07 Subaru Legacy

by from Manchester,New Hampshire |

I found a 07 Subaru Legacy, Wonderful shape, one owner, nonsmoker, good mileage. Very quick financing. Russ didn`t like the first deal and found us a better one. Small nuance repairs were taken care no problem. Found car on the internet and it was super on the lot and in person and what a price. Russ was so understanding and was a pleasure to work with, I`m glad we found this place, When we need another car I`ll be looking here.

Thanks for a good costumer service

by from Manchester, New Hampshire |

Hi my name is Christine. This was my first experience buying a car and I must admit that Edward made the experience as painless as possible. I have been warned by countless friends and family that buying a car could be a real pain. Not so here at Sevan Auto Group. I feel as if Edward was truly on my side and had my best interests in mind. I am extremely satisfied with the final price as well as the quality of services throughout this short buying process. I strongly recommend this dealership to all those looking for a used car.

From happy family

by from Boston |

I was looking for a good car for my 16 years old daughter and my friend recommended me Sevan Auto Group. I didn't believe that it's gonna that easy to get s really good car with a good price. They recommend me 2004 Volvo S60. They ask me 3 days to prepare this car, after 3 days I came back and I this car was in that condition which I couldn't even expect. Thanks guys, you made my daughter really happy!! GUYS SEVAN AUTO GROUP IS THE BEST!

Auto Purchase

by from Hampton Falls |

We recently purchased a vehicle from Sevan Auto Group. Their customer service was excellent, very friendly staff. The car was in great shape, and priced well below retail market. We would definitely buy another car from Sevan Auto Group.

positive experience

by from Milton, NH |

Car was delivered in as promised condition. Absolutely excellent service and pleasure to deal with these folks. Would buy my next car from Sevan!

Just the car we were looking for!

by from Hudson NH |

The folks at Sevan Auto Group make car buying easy. They had a great selection and at a great price. We would highly recommend them for quality,price and customer service.

sevan auto are a great bunch of guys .

by from manchester nh |

Edward the owner is a very generous owner and takes great pride in taking care of his customers. i highly recommend if you need a used car you should definately check out his business . the mechanics are very good at what they do for repairs they in my opinion are an a1 auto group

Great service, very nice.

by from Lowell, MA |

We found a car that we loved and the owner was very nice to let us test drive it a few times. We loved it and they even fixed it up a bit before we picked it up, The owner is very nice and made the purchasing process quick and easy!

February 6, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about us! I'm glad to know that you are happy with the car. If you are having any problems, give us a call! Thanks, Eugenia

Happy Customer

by from manchester nh |

I am 2 month onto ownership of 2004 toyota prius purchased from seven. very happy with overall buying experience and post sale treatment. only had one minor issue that was taken care by the owner at no charge. definitely will be back for next car

February 7, 2015

We are glad that you are enjoying your Prius! You must be really enjoying it, especially with the current gas prices! Give us a call if you start having any problems with it. Remember, you do get a discounted labor rate with us after the warranty of $50/hour. Thank you for your business, Eugenia

Honest and Reliable Auto Dealers!!!

by from Bedford, NH |

This dealership is the real deal. They gave me a quality car at a quality price and have had my back the whole way with their three month warranty. As a used car may need some work, they were very professional and respectable throughout the whole process. I do not feel ripped off and let down in any way. This experience with buying a car is exactly what I was looking for and Sevan Auto Group made it come true!!!