Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936 Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

great friendly knowledgable family business

by from Derry, NH |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sevan Auto Group, I had been looking for about 2 months (with all the typical horror stories) then by chance my husband was searching the internet for a new used car for me. I am so glad he did that search because that brought us to Sevan's. I absolutely love the Nissan Murano I purchased. the vehicle drives like new and even has that new car smell. The sense of security I have knowing I have a "like new" vehicle with warranty is priceless. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a great car go there save your self the time and hassle of shopping else where first.

Sevan Auto Group responded to this review

February 7, 2015

Hi Natalie! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy to know that you are enjoying the car you picked! Thank you for your business, Eugenia

Service Oriented and Friendly

by from Derry, NH |

Visited Sevan on New Years Eve afternoon, Found a Ford Escape that was in pretty good shape with a couple of cosmetic issues. Things were repaired quickly and the the vehicle was even DELIVERED to our house! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this car dealer to others.

Friendly and Helpful Staff

by from Bedford, New Hampshire |

I recently purchased an Honda Accord 2012 from Sevan Auto group. The car was in excellent condition and the staff was helpful all throughout the process.

Great place, friendly service

by from Manchester,NH |

I recently purchased my first vehicle from Sevan auto, I was extremely surprised how the staff made a normally stressful situation very easy and comfortable car buying experience. I will definitely go back to Sevan for my next car purchase. I highly recommend checking Sevan auto before buying a vehicle at a large car dealer, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Great Service

by from Salem,NH |

I was quite anxious attempting to buy a car for the first time. I am an 80 year old widow. My girlfriend and I set out to see this car after seeing it on car guru. Sevan Auto was not like any other dealership. They actual made it a fun experience. They were all respectful and helpful taking a lot of time with us but there was no pressure. I bought my Nissan Rogue which is a great car so far. I know I made the right decision going to Sevan Auto. I am a happy customer, Sincerely, Ann NH

Great Service and Over all Family business

by from New Boston, New Hampshire |

I knew about Savan Auto Group through Batteries Plus Bulbs. Being a repeating customer at Batteries Plus Bulbs I considered checking out the inventory of Savan Auto Group when it was time to find a newer vehicle. Looking at other dealerships, I didn't feel the person to person connection. They really connect with you person to person. Make sure that the vehicle you get is a great, safe, clean looking vehicle. The 90 day bumper to bumper warranty is fantastic! And when it comes to state inspection, they plug it into a state computer that does the inspection, NOT them just putting a sticker on it so you buy it! Over all was very pleased with the Savan Auto Group employees and still love my Jeep! Highly recommended!

Trustworthy dealer

by from Windham, New Hampshire |

I bought a Toyota Prius 2005 three months back from them. I am highly satisfied with the performance of the car. About the staff, they are professional & help you make a good choice. They understood my requirements quickly & showed me the right cars to choose from. It saved me a lot of time. They always responded to my calls after sales & have a great after sales service.

Great service

by from Manchester NH |

I came in about a week after my car accident since the woman that hit me totaled my car. It took for what seemed like forever to find the same model car I had but when I discovered that sevans had it I came right away. They made the car buying proceeds very easy for me and were very friendly as soon as I arrived. Thanks guys for helping me get into my new car!

Absolutely Amazing

by from Melrose MA |

I would recommend this place to any of my family and friends. They have great customer service, absolutely no pressure into buying a car like all the other dealers I've been too.

07 Subaru Legacy

by from Manchester,New Hampshire |

I found a 07 Subaru Legacy, Wonderful shape, one owner, nonsmoker, good mileage. Very quick financing. Russ didn`t like the first deal and found us a better one. Small nuance repairs were taken care no problem. Found car on the internet and it was super on the lot and in person and what a price. Russ was so understanding and was a pleasure to work with, I`m glad we found this place, When we need another car I`ll be looking here.