Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

my experience

by from manchester |

Got a car from sevan few months ago. The car sits in my back yard because it's not road safe. After I got it it took over a month just to get inspected. First day cel, and noises coming from wheels. I was told if I notice anything to bring it in and they will take care of it.. ok first off they dont return calls. Ed told me the noise I heard was coming from the new brakes they put in. Nope not true it was a busted motor mount.. I could go n and on about issues with this car.. I know it is my own fault for trusting this place.. I now have to default on a loan.. Be careful.. another thing.. I took it to carwash and all the rust they hid is coming through quite nicely.. they leave tape or something and paint over it.. if anybody would like to see this I will show you no problem..

Sad I didnt buy my car from Sevan

by from Manchester New Hampshire |

Looked at the 2005 Saab 9-3 and put a deposit on it. Did some research and ended up taking my deposit back because of some negative car reviews on Edmunds.com for that particular model. Had no issues with refund and absolutely pleasant experience with these guys. No used car salesman plays, no lies. Ended up buying 2004 Honda Accord from private owner. Here I am two weeks later dealing with blown tranny and no car... I wish I bought that Saab from Sevan... Good honest people.

Amazing!

by from Portland, ME |

Have nothing to add to previous reviewers: simple operations, not a single lie, easy to deal with. Left a deposit for my 2003 BMW 325XI over the phone without even looking at it in person. Came to pick it up 3 days later after they finished the repairs and was extremely satisfied. Very easy to deal with.

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH SEVAN AUTO GROUP

by from Plaistow NH |

Ed and his crew at Sevan Auto Group, were very thorough and professional. When asked what maintenance had been performed . Ed presented it to me all on paper. His crew seemed to be very thorough with the inspection of the vehicle also. The paperwork to purchase the vehicle was all explained clearly also, which made the whole experience more pleasant than some other dealerships that ive delt with in the past. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

THE BEST USED DESALERSHIP IN NH

by from manchester nh |

I just purchased a 2005 mazda 3 sedan from sevans auto group and its the best car! I absolutely love it! There where a few things that needed to be fixed but there 90 day bumper to bumper guarentee covered all of it with no hassel! Edward and his staff are the best! They all are so nice and professionall my experience there was amazing! They do there best to make sure customers feel comfortable with the purchase of there vehicle. My father loved my car so much that he bought his own 2005 mazda 3 hatchback and he is in love with his car! They are the best and nicest people to work with! Not to mention my sister had bought her dream car a few months back and is forever happy with her car! Its in perfect condition as promised on there add! They also provide carfax with all of there vehicles! My family is very pleased to have purchased 3 cars from there dealership! They treat there customers with respect and answer questions honeslty and help better understand concerns! I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a vehicle from Sevans Auto Group! They are SIMPLY THE BEST!! THANKS EDWARD AND STAFF!!

BEST USED VEHICLE DEALERSHIP IN NH

by from Manchester NH |

My sister had purchased a honda accord from Sevans Auto Group a couple months back. Her car was her dream car! She test drove it and everything was fine, the carfax was provided and it made her feel more comfortable with the car she was purhcasing. Its been a few months now and she has not had any major problems with her car! The few Minor problems it had where taken care of, hassel free, with the 90 day bumper to bumper guarentee provided by Edward and his professional staff! Its amazing how nice and professional everyone is at Sevans, they are very trustworthy! I recently (week ago) just purchased my 2005 mazda 3 sedan and its amazing! I absoultely love it! It drives excellent just as promised on the add! Shortly after i purchased my car my dad was so in love with it that he bought his own 2005 Mazda hatchback from Sevans auto and we are both very pleased with our new cars!! I HIGHLY recommend everyone to purchase a vehicle from Sevans Auto Group! THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Upfront, honest, attentive and easy to deal with

by from Manchester NH |

I bought 2002 Range Rover Freelander with what I thought was a low mileage (70K miles). Two weeks later AC Compressor went. One more week windshield wipers stopped working. After I did my research about this particular model, I realized that I've purchased a freaking lemon. This model has problems with every single part. Frustrated and angry I went back to Sevan. I expressed my concerns and expected nothing but ignorance. WHAT A SURPRISE!!! They listened and addressed every single concern that I had. They explained that with used cars it is impossible to forsee all issues. This is why, to protect their customers and provide value to their customers, they sell cars with 90 days labor warranty. The car was fixed free of charge. My recommendation is DO check what you are buying as far as reliability ratings. And buy from Sevan because they provide BEST VALUE to their customers. Their customer service is technical, supportive, and they stand up for their customers. Sevan is THE PLACE to purchase used car!!! Especially appreciate Ed's help who went above and beyond to resolve my problems.

December 5, 2013

Thanks a lot Julie! It was my pleasure helping you! Special thanks for lunch! :)

Great Deal!

by from Pittsburg PA |

I bought my son's first car from Sevan Auto Group. The transaction was done remotely, as we are 800 miles away from Manchester. My homework consisted of reading about Sevan on Cars.com from previous customer reviews, and I felt I could trust them. We got a 2005 Volvo S60. After we paid for the car, and received it 3 days later. I was concerned about doing a large purchase this way, but after taking the car to my mechanic, every single component checked out except the cigarette lighter (blown fuse), the car was absolutely in excellent condition just as Ed promised. Will buy my daughters first car from Sevan next year on her 16th birthday. Thank you Ed for a great deal!

December 5, 2013

My bad about cigarette lighter but I am glad you are happy with the vehicle! Thanks for your business!

The Best Car Dealer

by from Manchester, New Hampshire |

My sister and I went to go see a 2003 Honda Accord. At first we were a little reluctant to go because usually car dealers are very pushy and annoying and since we are young we didn't think they were going to take us seriously but we were treated with so much respect and weren't pushed to finance. He let us test drive it and my sister fell in love with it. We did not have all the money so we put a deposit down and he gave us time to pay it off. The car needed some work and was fixed by the time we had all the money, which is about a week later! The car runs amazing. My sister loves this car so happy we found it!! It is truly her dream car. I recommend this dealership to anyone. Could not have asked for anything better!

October 24, 2013

We are so glad that you're happy with the vehicle! We appreciate you're business! Any concerns, definitely stop by.

Sevan is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Waltham, MA |

I am an internet research freak. Anything I buy, any vendor, any product, I do my research and then walk in to the store. Did the same thing two months ago before purchasing my commuter vehicle. Thanks to many reviews left here by others! Every single aspect of the entire car buying experience was great! Absolutely no pressure, no games you would expect dealing with used car dealers. Post sale experience was also positive. Had to fix a power window switch under warranty, and only paid $60 for part instead of $240 I was quoted at other place (remember, I do my research!!!). Special thanks to Eduard for an outstanding service!!!