Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

Finally, An Honest and Reliable Dealer

by from New York |

I needed a car for my son after he avoided a deer and totaled his car when he hit a tree. After going to a few dealers I wound up at Sevan Auto Group, I am really glad I did. He was a man of his word and even took money out of his own pocket to make sure that everything was running correctly. I recommend Eddie at Sevan Auto Group for anyone looking for a used car. He got a temporary inspection for me so I could bring the car back to New York to register it too. When I need another one I will return to him.

easy transaction, honest dealer

by from Derry NH |

We picked up a 2002 Volvo S60 awd with 156k miles. So far there are no issues after 2 months of ownership. Honest dealer. No plays. My easiest and stress free dealership experience ever. Special thanks to Victor!

They finance!

by from Boston MA |

I purchased a truck from Sevan, just yesterday (06/12/2014). I was only there for 1 hour total. they had me in and approved in less then an hour; they even got my payments fit to my budget, and all I put down was $700.00 and I got to drive away in my new truck. They are very good with there customers and I felt like I wasn't being pushed into something I didn't want and that was great. I felt like they were really listening to me on what I could do and it was amazing how fast they got me approved with my credit. Go check them out.

A dealer with integrity

by from concord nh |

I bought 3 cars from Sevan auto. Everyone at the dealer was helpful and hardworking, Some of the repairs that the cars needed were not able to be done by Sevan, but because I had the warranty, Edward made sure that the work was done by a qualified mechanic. They strive to stick to their word and honor their warranties.

+1 happy customer!

by from Concord, NH |

I have 20+ used cars units purchased throughout my life and have never came across such an honest and pleasant to deal with dealer. Ended up buying 2002 Audi A6. Still love it after two month of ownership. No plays, no lies, no upsell!!! Great family owned and operated business. Highly recommended!

Trustworthy place

by from Parlin NJ |

I live in Parlin NJ and found 2004 Audi A6 on cars.com. Did some research, talked to Edward and arranged shipping. Transferred money and four days later got my car. It was clean and fun to drive. Brought it to local Audi dealer and was given a "Certificate of Perfect Health" by them. ) Very positive experience.

Rare find!

by from West Roxbury, MA |

My husband and I went thru bankruptcy two years ago. Having three kids and limited income, made it really hard to save $ for a new car. So when my car died on us on the highway, we had to explore our options of getting another one... We've spent entire week trying to find a suitable car for a fair price in decent condition and reasonable payments. I don't want to go over all the scammers we've dealt with during this period but I'm glad we've stopped by at Sevan. Eugenia is the girl who helped us.. At the beginning, being so frustrated after dealing with other places, I was not so optimistic that it will work out. But let me tell you something: these people changed my mind about "used car dealer" perception. Since the first conversation you feel that there is no pressure, they don't try to take advantage of your situation, and they don't lie!!! Eugenia went above and beyond in getting us a bank loan with acceptable interest rate and low payments. We ended up buying 2005 Dodge Gr.Caravan. It's been three month so far with no issues.

Positive Experience

by from Derry, NH |

I bought a car here at Sevan 4 months ago and I loved it, it was great which it still is. So far I haven't had any problems with it. I started using these guys for my regular maintenance service for all the cars in my family. They are very honest people and easy to deal with

I'm thrilled!

by from Manchester, NH |

I came to their shop to look at 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid. I wanted to trade my car in but was advise by Edward (the owner of the shop) to sell it on my own. He said that this way I will get more money for my car that I was initially expecting to get. Honda needed some minor work. I left a deposit and came back two days later and the car was ready for me. Also, I sold my car on craigslist for $1500 more than my initial estimate was. Special THANKS to Ed. It's been almost two month since I bought my car, and I didn't have any issues with it except headlight bulb that was taken car of by Sevan guys at no charge. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone!

my experience

by from manchester |

Got a car from sevan few months ago. The car sits in my back yard because it's not road safe. After I got it it took over a month just to get inspected. First day cel, and noises coming from wheels. I was told if I notice anything to bring it in and they will take care of it.. ok first off they dont return calls. Ed told me the noise I heard was coming from the new brakes they put in. Nope not true it was a busted motor mount.. I could go n and on about issues with this car.. I know it is my own fault for trusting this place.. I now have to default on a loan.. Be careful.. another thing.. I took it to carwash and all the rust they hid is coming through quite nicely.. they leave tape or something and paint over it.. if anybody would like to see this I will show you no problem..