Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

They Stand By Their Warranty!

by from Bedford, NH |

2 months ago, I purchased a 2004 Volvo XC90. I loved the car at once: it drove fantastic, looked great, and the price was very competetive with other dealers in the area. After purchasing the car, I continued to love it and was more than pleased with my purchase. Last week, my AC stopped working. I brought it over to Sevan and they informed me that the AC compressor broke. Because my car was still under warranty, they charged me $190 for the part and installed it for free. Out of curiosity, I called around to other repair shops. Pep Boys quoted $975 and Volvo quoted $1400. I was so happy knowing that they truely honored the warranty and were able to help me right away! I would come back in a heartbeat!

Great Dealer

by from Somersworth, NH |

I bought my Saab wagon from these guys back in december--and I am still loving this car and appreciate the way I was treated there. they stand behind their work--and the owner Ed is a straight shooter without any gimmickly sales pitches. he treats you fairly, because he hopes you go back there to buy another behicle when you are ready for another car--and so it makes sense to him--and me the customer--to treat people really well and honestly. They offer amazing warranties on their cars, too. Go see these guys and you will see what I mean. A-plus people over there.

Great Experience Buying from Them!

by from Manchester, NH |

I first went to Sevan Auto Group to see about a Volvo. After test driving it, I realized that it was just too big for me. After seeing this, they suggested I look at a 2005 Mazda 3. I looked at it and went for a test drive, and it looked really nice, but it wasn't ready for retail so I decided not to buy. Instead, I put down a deposit after they promised that it would be ready to drive in three days. Three days later, I came back and sure enough the car was completely ready. I test drove it again and it was as amazing as I thought. I came back two months later to take care of a minor issue and they fixed it on the spot as soon as I brought it in. Overall, the experience was great straight from their cars to their customer service.

Sevan Auto Group

by from Manchester, NH |

As a first time car buyer Sevan Auto Group did a great job expressing their customer service and care for what my needs were. They were not interested so much in the transaction part, but rather making sure that they could do everything possible to get me in a safe, reliable car and on the road. I really appreciated that they were willing to work with me and not just tell me lies like the typical Car dealer. I sensed sincerity and loyalty right from the start when I walked through the door and I feel that down the road from now our relationship will grow stronger. These are trustworthy people that work at Sevan Auto Group and without a doubt I know they can leave a great first impression on you like they did for me.

A+++ seller! Please read my review

by from Pelham, NH |

We just moved to USA from Europe. Second biggest investment after buying a house was a car purchase for my wife and myself. My relative recommended me to deal with Sevan Auto Group. It took us a while to choose two vehicles. We ended up buying 2004 Honda Civic and 2003 BMW 325 XI. Best customer service I've ever experienced buying used car! Both cars were just purchased by Sevan at the auction and haven't gone through the shop. I took my chance and left a deposit for both of them. We were told that cars will have to go through the shop to be checked for safety and emission inspection. Everything was explained in very professional and honest fashion. We felt like we know the owner for many years. I was very comfortable dealing with him. Four days later we got a phone call from Eduard (the owner) saying that both cars were ready for delivery. Everything was exactly as expected. Clean cars with inspection stickers. I've waited for three month to write this review. I just wanted to see how their 90 days warranty works. Well, only one problem we had with BMW radiator started to leak after two month. They took care of it with absolutely no hassle for me. I highly recommend this dealership to all of you!

Don't trust them either...

by from Bedford, NH |

I have also recently looked at one of their cars online and when I clicked the Vin# for info it said "not available". And I didn't see any Carfax report attached as claimed. Turns out mileage was also more than advertised. I did notice the inside of the car was nasty in the pics. But figured they hadn't done any recon on it yet. But, why not do it first and present it as a clean vehicle? Bottom line, shop around and make a wise choice based on your own experience. If you notice ANYTHING not matching the facts as advertised, DON'T TRUST THEM. Find the one you can trust and buy from them. I would have to question anyone that needs to post a reply back trying to justify themselves to a negative posting lol.

Best buying car experience i have ever had

by from Chester, NY |

I am a single mother and was looking for a reliable used car for my 19 years old son. It took almost one month of searching and finally I came across with a couple cars at the Sevan Auto Group dealership. At the beginning i was a little sceptical about honesty and trustworthy of sales people at any dealership, but everything went like clockwork there. Everyone was friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I didn't feel scammed or cheated at all. I had several phone conversations with owner Eduard before making the trip and he answered all my questions promptly and accurately, saving me time before I drove over. He went through cars i choose with me individually through performance and vehicle history. Through the next few days he stayed in contact and worked with me on coming to an acceptable price for each car. I ended up deciding to purchase the 2005 Subaru Outback. Eduard was very attentive and understanding regarding my situation, he was very helpful from start to finish and everything from the price to the affordable interest rate worked out great. Any concerns I had were dealt with promptly, no time wasted, and the car I bought was prepared and ready to go on time, which mattered a great deal since I drove over from another state. The followup was equally outstanding -- several e-mails/phone calls to make sure everything was handled properly and to request my feedback. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sevan Auto Group to anyone looking for a quality preowned car, great customer service and pleasant buying experience... and would certainly return when I'm in the market again.

Simple operation, great deals!

by from BEDFORD |

BOUGHT MY SECOND CAR FROM SEVAN WITHIN LAST 4 MONTH. FIRST ONE WAS TOTALED DUE TO AN ACCIDENT. DIDNT EVEN TAKE MY SECOND CAR FOR A TEST DRIVE: WAS VERY COMFORTABLE DEALING WITH THIS GUYS AFTER MY FIRST PURCHASE. NO REGRETS!!! MY NEXT CAR BUYING FROM THEM!!!

love my car!

by from Kittery |

got a 2003 honda odyssey fully loaded. Not a single issue throughout entire buying process. No pressure, clean vehicle, inspected, warranty. What else to wish? No regular used car dealer playings. Very straightforward people. Next car buying from them

VERY PROFESSIONAL, YET HONEST PEOPLE

by from MANCHESTER |

2000 SAAB 9-5. CLEAN VEHICLE. RONNIE IS MY SALES GUY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. BUSINESS OWNER IS FROM EUROPE SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SELLING. VERY PROFESSIONAL.