Sevan Auto Group

1086 Candia Rd, Manchester, NH 03109

Used 888-886-3936

90 Day Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty on all Retail Vehicles!

Sevan is the best!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Waltham, MA |

I am an internet research freak. Anything I buy, any vendor, any product, I do my research and then walk in to the store. Did the same thing two months ago before purchasing my commuter vehicle. Thanks to many reviews left here by others! Every single aspect of the entire car buying experience was great! Absolutely no pressure, no games you would expect dealing with used car dealers. Post sale experience was also positive. Had to fix a power window switch under warranty, and only paid $60 for part instead of $240 I was quoted at other place (remember, I do my research!!!). Special thanks to Eduard for an outstanding service!!!

Review by returning customer

by from Derry, NH |

Outstanding used car buying/servicing experience!!! Used cars do break but with the warranty Sevan offers you are saving anywhere from 50-70% on average on any repair. Don't expect them to absorb absolutely every $ of your breakdowns. It wouldn't be fair to expect that but one thing I've figured for sure is that when they certify a vehicle for warranty it comes out of the lot 100%. Do your homework as far as vehicle chosen. Some have better reliability ratings some worse. Just bought a second vehicle from Sevan within last 8 month. No pressure, very knowledgable, and absolutely no upsell. Dealt with specifically with Lazar but they all family there and very pleasant people to deal with.

Good Honest Car Sales

by from Lewisburg, TN/Framingham, MA |

I wasn't sure there was any such thing as honest car dealers but there are as proved here. In paying I gave too much money and was immediately given it back. But also, went in there to purchase a specific vehicle for my daughter in law and their four children, and they actually guided me to a much safer, much more mechanically sound vehicle still within budget. Plus they provide a 3 month bumper to bumper warranty. My son was so impressed he is buying a vehicle there as well this week! I hope when anyone anywhere is looking for a good used car they make the worthwhile trip to Manchester and visit this dealer!

So Happy I Found Them!

by from Bedford, NH |

This was the first car dealership I stopped by where instead of being attacked by greedy salespeople I was met by a family. They were so helpful and honest with all their cars! They never pushed a certain vehicle at me. I didn't purchase anything on my first visit; instead I waited until they got a newer Mazda on the lot. Several months later I'm still loving the vehicle! I stopped by a couple days ago to look for a car for my son and was happy to realize that nothing has changed. Definitely stop here if you want an honest, easy car buying experience.

HONEST, PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

I give my highest recommendation and would urge anyone looking for an honest, professional and knowledgeable dealership to go to Sevan Auto Group. I traveled a distance to get the car and price I was looking for. After buying my BMW from Sevan, I am so pleased with the car. It is super mechanically sound and runs perfectly, gorgeous and we have had no problems what so ever. The dealership took time and effort to meet all of my needs. I will continue to purchase used cars from them and suggest anyone looking for a great car visit this dealership.

Upbeat, honest, and friendly

by from Manchester NH |

Got my 2005 Saab from Sevan two month ago. No hassle during purchase, no probs with the car so far. Very friendly and caring people.

No Haggling, Straight People

by from Boston, MA |

Was getting very frustrated looking for a car, but what a relief dealing with this place. No usual used car salesment tactics, no haggling, straight and pleasant conversation. Was happy to get my dearest 3-series BMW from them (yes, my car is my baby :) at a very fair price. With the provided warranty I was not afraid of getting a lemon, and knock on wood, no issues since. Car shopping can be daunting, but not here. My easiest car purchase ever.

They Stand By Their Warranty!

by from Bedford, NH |

2 months ago, I purchased a 2004 Volvo XC90. I loved the car at once: it drove fantastic, looked great, and the price was very competetive with other dealers in the area. After purchasing the car, I continued to love it and was more than pleased with my purchase. Last week, my AC stopped working. I brought it over to Sevan and they informed me that the AC compressor broke. Because my car was still under warranty, they charged me $190 for the part and installed it for free. Out of curiosity, I called around to other repair shops. Pep Boys quoted $975 and Volvo quoted $1400. I was so happy knowing that they truely honored the warranty and were able to help me right away! I would come back in a heartbeat!

Great Dealer

by from Somersworth, NH |

I bought my Saab wagon from these guys back in december--and I am still loving this car and appreciate the way I was treated there. they stand behind their work--and the owner Ed is a straight shooter without any gimmickly sales pitches. he treats you fairly, because he hopes you go back there to buy another behicle when you are ready for another car--and so it makes sense to him--and me the customer--to treat people really well and honestly. They offer amazing warranties on their cars, too. Go see these guys and you will see what I mean. A-plus people over there.

Great Experience Buying from Them!

by from Manchester, NH |

I first went to Sevan Auto Group to see about a Volvo. After test driving it, I realized that it was just too big for me. After seeing this, they suggested I look at a 2005 Mazda 3. I looked at it and went for a test drive, and it looked really nice, but it wasn't ready for retail so I decided not to buy. Instead, I put down a deposit after they promised that it would be ready to drive in three days. Three days later, I came back and sure enough the car was completely ready. I test drove it again and it was as amazing as I thought. I came back two months later to take care of a minor issue and they fixed it on the spot as soon as I brought it in. Overall, the experience was great straight from their cars to their customer service.