Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1321 N Central Expy, Richardson, TX 75080

New 888-301-7943 New 888-301-7943
Used 888-301-8447 Used 888-301-8447
Service 855-315-9219 Service 855-315-9219

Come check out the ALL NEW Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Richardson, Texas

Great experience!!

by from Dallas, TX |

Really good experience and all involved with my deal couldn't have been nicer. I really appreciated the time they spent explaining the entire process from start to finish. I am sure that all of you out there have bought many vehicles over your time, but are probably like me and don't fully understand the entire car buying process. Well, let me tell you, these people care to give the best experience possible. Thank you RJDC!!

April 9, 2015

Hello and thanks for the review! We are so happy you had a wonderful car buying experience. The team had a pleasure working with you!

Not a happy Customer at all!!!

by from Dallas |

I found a car online at this dealership that I liked, I had a car to trade in on the new car. My trade in was in Great condition and I was not hard up or desperate for a car, just wanted an upgrade with more bells and whistles. So I came one morning to see the car, my sales person was nice, her manager was fair as well. When I got the car I was disappointed that I could not test drive the car on the highway, just around the block. but here are my 2 problems with this car lot. 1, when my sales person brought my car to me from getting washed, after I had bought it, I noticed a few things messed up on the car, the chrome around the back window was missing and the review mirrow parts were falling down. I ask my sales lady " look at this, they will fix this right?" she stated "i don't know what to do, but you are ok because you are still under warrenty" so I left kind of disappointed about that. when I took the car to the GM dealership they would not repair my car because they said that Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram should have recondition the car before the resold it to me. When I contacted RCJDR back, I got the run around and ended speaking to a person who said he is over the department that recondition the cars, he was so rude, he talked to me like I was a dog telling me that "they are not repairing the chrome or anything else, he practically hung up in my face after going back and forth about the situation. He seemed to not care and was very irritated! I really regret coming to Richardson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram buying a car, the customer service is horrible! Second thing, I was forced into buying the MPP extended warranty, this information was not explained to me when I signed my paper work, the finance guy seem to be in a rush when I was signing my paper work. When I called him back a day later telling him that I really don't want an extended warranty because I didn't know I had it until I reread the paper work after I left the dealership, he tells me that I need to keep the warranty and that the finance company only approved me because I have the extended warranty addeed, Again another thing I REGRET about this car lot. Over all I would not recommend no one to shop here, it is so many other car lots with better customer service and care more about their cuatomers. I've been to "Buy here pay here" places that treat customers better!! Never Again!!!!

April 19, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are very disappointed to hear about your recent experience and knowing that you are unhappy with the service you received is something that we take very seriously. When you can, please reach out to Max Millender at 214-718-9465 so we can learn more about your situation and try to find a way to make things right.

Wonderful Buying Experience

by from Sachse Texas |

My name is Billy Word, I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Richardson CJD. The entire team receives the highest rating of a 10 from my family and I. They treated us with the utmost respect, welcomed us and supplied a deal too hard to refuse. Our hats are off to the Richardson team of experts and we would recommend them over anyone, when looking for a Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle. Bobby Carr, continue your good work sir, it was well worth the wait.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are so pleased to hear about the wonderful service you received from our team. Thank you for choosing Richardson!

New Jeep Renegade

by from Plano, TX |

I am a challenged person when it comes to buying cars. I usually drive what I have until it drops. But Richardson Chrysler made it easy and guided me thru the entire process. It was explained very well, the demo was great on the car and the test drive even better. I could not be more pleased.

April 6, 2016

We are happy to hear this, Chuck! We had a pleasure working with you!

Excellent service!

by from Dallas, Texas |

I'm so happy with the service I reciveded here. And as for my great sales associate Shack, he made me feel welcomed, cared for, and showed me everything there was to know about my new Jeep! I highly recommend him and this place for all your jeep needs!!!

March 23, 2016

Thanks for sharing! We are happy to hear you love your Jeep and had a wonderful shopping experience!

long long wait

by from Aubrey, Tx |

Great salesman but it took two days to complete the sale and I am not sure why. We were there three hours the first day and 3 1/2 hours the 2nd day. Also, the sales got us almost 2% off the apr our own bank gave us.

March 23, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience, we take customer feedback very seriously. Enjoy your new purchase!

Terrible!

by from Richardson tx |

Really which we have had bought this jeep in plano, i can't stand the service department here, they act upset everytime we come in. The plano jeep is way better FYI

March 23, 2016

John, our Service Manager, Stephen Bentley, would like to speak to you regarding this concern. He can be reached at SBentley@richardsoncjd.com.

Great Experience

by from Midlothian, TX |

This was my first experience with Richardson Chrysler Jeep. The sales associate was the greatest. Though I didn't ultimately purchase my vehicle from there, the sales associate & others were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership.

March 23, 2016

We appreciate your feedback, Herbert!

Great Experience

by from Justin, Texas |

If you are looking for a dealership that will deal, look no further than Richardson Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. Kyle and Mo are great to deal with. This was by far my best car buying experience. I was told by two other dealers there was no way that they could make the deal. I drove out in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Excellent customer service.

January 21, 2016

Hi Scott! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new Jeep! Our team had a pleasure working with you!

Perfect

by from Dallas, Tx |

Absolutely everything was taken care of to suit my needs perfectly.

January 13, 2016

We are glad to hear it, MP!