Larry H. Miller American Toyota / Scion Albuquerque

5995 Alameda Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113

Used 505-823-4440

Analyst

by from Belen, NM |

When we brought our RAV4 in for servicing, we were not really looking to buy a new car. However, we met with Bud McDaniel and he asked what he could do to get us into a new car. I told him what it would take and thought nothing would come to it. But he made it happen and we're very happy with our new Venza. We'll go see Bud whenever we want to investigate our options and I highly recommend him to every one of my friends who are looking to buy a car. Also, I recently brought the new Venza in for servicing due to a recall and they got the check and repairs done in about a third of the time I expected. Excellent service job!

2003 toyota corolla passenger bag rceall

by from abq, nm |

Air bag inflator did not require replacement. Service manager reported that front end out of alignment. Performed in about 1/2 for about $100.

Good Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I purchased a 2009 Hybird Camry, my 3rd Toyota vehicle I have owned. A great car, however, I think it's overpriced. The service is great and the service technicians are professional and friendly. I bought the "maintenance contract," which I think was expensive, paid about twice the amount.

car purchase

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

We purchased a new 2014 4Runner. Michael Kitchen was a very friendly and patient sales person. We didn't feel rushed or pressured. Between him and Clay Schroff we felt they truly understood our wants and needs. They made the buying process easy and fun.

service review

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

We can always get tour car in and the service is always good, The service team works great. When I am ready to buy a new car we would go to American Toyota. The service technicians do a good job and they really know about Toyota cars. Thanks for all the good service. I would recommend America Toyota to my friends.!! Bill & Joyce Fisher.

customer

by from Santa Fe New Mexico |

J R and the sales staff were terrific. The car was used and the salesman was very well versed in the car and the terms. The manager JR Malouf was veer helpful and personable.

Good service and friendly staff

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

Very well satisfied. I have purchased four vehicles from this dealership, three within the past two years. They have always treated me well.

Best Service and Value

by from Albuquerque, NM |

After having many problems with my last car and the dealership that sold it to me, I thought I was done with buying new cars. One day, I decided to try American Toyota. There was no pressure to buy and they answered all my questions. I was really impressed with the buying options. When it came to routine maintenance, the staff was great. Easy to schedule and work into my busy lifestyle. Also affordable maintenance packages. Joe Montoya is the best mechanic and I like working with Adrian Medina. All in all the whole staff is great. Definitely buying another vehicle from here.

No problems

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I have been using this dealer for most of my service, including oil changes, for the 6 years I've been in Albuquerque and have been very satisfied. I bought one new car and the experience was okay.

Worst dealer ever.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I have purchased 1 new and 2 used Toyota's this year. Each time, I try to give my local dealer the business. Each time I am shocked by their total lack of regard for their customers. The general manager as well as told me their business model is to buy all the dealerships in the area so they don't have any price pressure. Go ahead, he said, drive as far as you like in New Mexico, we own all the dealerships anyway. Well, it seems somebody invented this giant level playing field called the Internet. So where did I buy my cars? One came from Chicago, one from Vegas, and one from the CarMax across the street from this dealer. Do yourself and the good people of Albuquerque a favor. Buy your cars from anywhere but here. You'll spend less (even if you pay to have it shipped in) and clearly they don't want your business anyway.