Cadillac of Las Vegas

5185 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-417-9244
Used 888-804-2134
Service 888-728-7442

CADILLAC of Las Vegas "Driven by Tradition, Committed to Excellence"

Love my new CTS

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Excellent buying experience. Ron Kolek and Phil were terrific.

Great Road Side Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great road side service, I saw your tv commercial and now I understand, With Troy there for me, a customer for life, Thank You for Troys Great road side service

good service/ great facilities

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Service okay. However dirt was somehow placed on ceiling upholstery

Go to Findlay Cadillac

by from Vegas |

I would not purchase a vehicle here just because of how the company treats it's employees! The general manager, Glen is useless and does nothing but sit behind his desk with the door closed to his office! He DOES not take the time to walk around the dealership to say "hello", makes the employees feel like we are nothing!

outstanding service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have an emergency and had to go out of the town, suddenly the water pump in my car broke, I call to the dealership I explained the situation an they were be able to give an emergency appointment right away, when I got to the place everybody were waiting for me and they took my car right away, within a couple hours my car was repair and even washed! This was an absolutely outstanding service!! Thank you all for such magnificent services

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Definitely a "family" when it comes to the feeling when walking into the dealership. We've been a Cadillac owner now for over 2 years & have bought 2 cars from them. Definitely a place I will keep buying Cadillac from because of how the people I deal with treat me. Doug Ellis is the best Service Guy I have encountered. He's very knowledgable and gives you the "best for you" feeling when it comes to my car. THANK YOU DOUG! :)

Fantastic Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Terrific experience. There way to say thank you to the staff at Cady West as to the service I continue to experience. Work is done at an A+ and the service is A++.

Great Services

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was visiting from out of town and experienced an engine problem along the way. I called Cadillac of Las Vegas for assistance. Not only was the engine problem assessed but also temporary transportation was provided so that I could enjoy my stay in Las Vegas whilst my vehicle was under repair. Although everyone I encountered from sales to service were very professional and courteous, Craig from service stood out the most to me. He was very knowledgeable and attempted to address any of my concerns related to the vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership.

Fantastic Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

From the moment that I drove in to the service area, I felt welcomed. My service representative, Doug, was polite, friendly and interested in providing top notch service. I was there for routine maintenance and he also checked to see if there was a recall on my car. There was and he explained the details to me and said that the mechanics would take care of it during that visit. The service center was comfortable and my wait period was minimal. I had some other questions for Doug and he provided answers and assistance. I'm very impressed. Thanks Doug.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I am always pleased with the work that is done on my car. Still trying to figure out if I want to get my brakes done because I think that the brake job is very over priced.