Cadillac of Las Vegas

5185 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-417-9244
Used 888-804-2134
Service 888-728-7442

CADILLAC of Las Vegas "Driven by Tradition, Committed to Excellence"

Repeat Leasing with this dealership.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Just competed the leasing arrangement of our 3rd Cadillac with this dealership. Got an XTS last Saturday(4/5/14)... LOVE this car. The salesmen( Ron and Phil ) were the bomb. VERY knowledgeable...friendly, VERY patient with me during the orientation of the new features... What I would like to see, are more exterior color selections...that would be absolutely fabulous.

Great Service Writer. Repair performed swiftly.

by from Las Vegas |

Brought vehicle in to replace a defective component in right rear door. Repairs performed within 2 hours and service writer kept me informed on every step.

warranty work (recall)

by from Las Vegas NV |

Car warranty work was taken care of promptly and we were issued a loaner car to use, although, it turned out that the work didn't take as long as expected. Friendly staff.

Well established Dealer w/ a knowledgable staff

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This was my third used car that I have bought through this dealership. There is very little turn-over in sales staff and I purchased a very low mileage CTX from the same salesman. The staff was very courteous, and gave me a reasonable trade-in allowance, a three year warranty, and great interest rate on the loan. The CTX is well appointed with many high-end features, such as, rain-sensitive windshield, on-star and XM radio. If you are in the market for a high-quality used car with low mileage, this is the dealership to go to first.

Vehicle Service

by from las vegas nevada |

Car brought in for oil change and tire rotation. Oil change per manual. Tire rotation incorrectly done. Not done per owners manual. Facilities seating out of date. Seats real low and uncomfortable. As you get older, the seats are hard to get out of. As for Customer Service, service writers knows his costumers.

No pressure purchase

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

We went in to take a look at some CTS and left with with a beautiful certified vehicle. There was no pressure to buy and the staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Two thumbs up!

Bought a new car in January 2014

by from Henderson, NV |

Bought a new XTS Vsport Platinum. They responded within an hour to my online request and called me to set up an appointment with Larry. He listened to what I wanted and quickly located it at a dealer in Phoenix. The price I paid was in line with my expectations after a lot of web research. Larry introduced me to my service consultant and the parts department. I have taken the car in for the wheels to be re-balanced and was very pleased with the work done.

March 27, 2014

Dave, Thank you for your review, we appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Awesome experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

From the moment I entered Cadillac of LV my experience has been awesome, sales, service are top notch. I recently went out to start my vehicle and the battery was dead. I contacted their roadside service and arranged to have it checked out. The technician was on time and very professional and friendly and took care of my issue.

March 27, 2014

Greg, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to Earn your Business through our service Dept. We appreciate your Review about Troy With Roadside service, and will pass along the message to him.

buying a used car from this deale

by from las vegas nv |

I bought the car and 45 days later cost me $1600 to get repair that should be inspected before they sale the car.3/3/2014

March 7, 2014

Hi Mohammad, We would like to speak with you regarding the situation you have described. Please contact Vik Singh, Sales Manager at Vik.Singh@cadillacoflasvegas.com. Thank you.

Routine warranty service

by from Las Vegas, NV 89129 |

Very prompt reception on scheduled appointment. Services were done efficiently on timing & quality.