I-Deal Cars LLC

1649 S Cameron St, Harrisburg, PA 17104

Used 888-452-6419 Used 888-452-6419

Buy, Sell & Trade with I-Deal Cars today. Most vehicles sold with a 30 day warranty!

Great support and very honest

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We bought our Mercury Van at I-Deal Cars and I must say everything was just great. The salesperson was very honest and not pushy at all. He told us up front the good and the bad. We got a great deal for a fair price. Good work keep it up.

Must see for used cars

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I purchased my 2005 Tacoma from here last year. The truck runs great, the deal was superb, and the warranty coverage offered was very fair. I've suggested to several people through word of mouth. Be sure to check them out.

Good phone and intern skills

by from Waynesboro,pa |

Great service star things wont let you pick anything. But service was great we havent bought car yet. Gentlemen i talked to few times was awesome

Good price

by from Keymar md |

I bought a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse when I went to have it Maryland inspected it cost me 1,000.00 to have it pass I called dealer to see if he could help me with repairs he would not help at all . He said he would only buy it back for what I paid for it

Good car buying experience, good prices

by from Millerstown, PA |

I purchased a 2003 Subaru Forester from Bo in June, 2014. It has been a good car for me thus far. Bo was easy to work with and knowledgeable about his cars. He accommodated our work schedule by staying a little late and also allowed us to take the car to our mechanic to have it checked out before we purchased it. I was given a Carfax which showed a good service record. I was very satisfied with my buying experience and would recommend buying a car here.

Wonderful Experience

by from Lititz, PA |

Bo was easy to work with and sold the vehicle at a very fair price. After weeks of looking and dealing with too many of your "typical" used car salesmen, this was a very refreshing experience! Highly recommend buying here!

Highly recommend

by from Enola, PA |

Was looking for second vehicle, and just about to give up after dealing with large dealerships trying to give me the runaround, and not telling me what was wrong with the used cars on their lots, and always selling the ones I had already told them I was interested in "just before I got there". Called Bo, and set up an appointment to look at vehicle after work. It was just before his closing time, but he graciously took me to outside to show me the dodge Stratus I was interested in, showed me the cosmetic damage, as well as let me test drive. The next night I was back to buy the car. He's fair and reasonable, and I highly recommend I-Deal to anyone looking for a used vehicle.

honest, easy to get along with, prices great

by from york pa |

I bought a subaru forester for a great price. the car was in great condition and the dealer worked with my husband and I to achieve an optimum price and accommodated us when the car started having a problem, even when we didnt sign for the warranty. The dealer was immeasurably respectful and was very easy to talk to and very down to earth, not pushy or anything negative at all! definitely worth the drive to harrisburg! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a quality experience buying a used car

Honest and affordable Dealer

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I recently bought a Mercury Van at I-Deal Cars LLC. They were very honest about the car, history and provided me all the details including the Car Fax (without me asking). Bo made me feel very comfortable in the buying process without much back and forth. I told him what my budget was and he really helped me out. I would recommend this dealer to anybody who wants to have a great quality car at a fair and honest price.

Car description

by from Muncy, PA |

Dealer's description not accurate. Car was not "clean and good condition" as described. The interior was not in good condition at all including a power seat that did not work and the back was falling off.