BMW of Alexandria

499 South Pickett Street,, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 888-923-4614
Used 888-901-4318
Service 866-918-0327

The most important option on a car is its dealership

leasing a car

by from gainesville, Va |

We would like to thank BMW of alexandria and the whole staff on making our lease on our X6 a great experience. The dealership is about 60 miles from our house and it was well worth the drive. When we got there we found a demo with everything we wanted plus some extra options and the exact color for a better payment. Thanks again and we look forward to leaseing with you guys in the future. sincerely The Chow family

May 20, 2013

Dear X6 Manner, We are so grateful that you were willing to travel the distance from Gainesville to work with our team here at BMW of Alexandria. Congratulations again on your new leased X6! On behalf of our staff, thank you for business, your time, and your loyalty. We are very appreciative of this review and look forward to doing business with you again. Your Very Proud BMW Dealer, BMW of Alexandria

Sales person very responsive and professional

by from Falls Church, VA |

Paul was very easy to work with - no pressure but very knowledgeable Found exactly what we were looking for and worked hard to deliver the car quickly due to time constraint. A real pleasure to deal with. Dealership very clean and well organized.

can be a little too chatty but gets the job done

by from wash dc |

definitely give bmw of alexandria the chance to sell you a car, saleman paul a little too chatty but gets the job done

Competitive Pricing, Excellent Customer Service

by from Northern Virginia |

BMW of Alexandria was very competitive when it came to pricing, very knowledgeable about all BMW products (vehicle specs, purchasing methods, using other methods to find new vehicle aside from building from scratch, etc.). They went out of their way to get the car that I wanted even though it was not in stock on their lot and I had my car in 2 days. They don't just say they have BMW loaners and when it is time to use one none are available they actually have BMW loaners, 140 of them to be exact. In my opinion they beat the competitors hands down in customer service, competitive pricing, and overall knowledge of BMW vehicles. If you decide to stop by the dealership, talk to Paul Blakeman, he is straight forward, very knowledgeable, and eager to gain your business.

Very professional and no pressure sales

by from Arlington VA |

Manny was my salesperson and I thought was extremely professional and very easy to work with when i purchased my used 2010 Audi Q5. Would highly recommend him.

Sneaky and will overcharge

by from Springfield, Va |

Don't be fooled by the upscale feel don't trust the service people. They added 400 dollars to my cost after they put in the claim to my warranty company. I checked after the fact and the warranty company thought they paid for all the service minus my deductible. Ask questions and double check your paper work before you sign anything. I would just avoid them for any service repair.

First class treatment

by from Naashville |

Overall a great experience buying my X5. My sales person, Kyle was friendly, and very knowledgeable about the car. I was supplied with all manuals and keys and a full tank of gas. The car was clean and in very good condition. Martha answered all my questions before flying over to pick up the car. First class treatment all around.

May 22, 2013

Hello, Thank you for the lovely review! Kyle and Martha are happy to hear you were satisfied with their services. We appreciate your business and your endorsement and we look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your new X5! Your Proud BMW Dealer, BMW of Alexandria

Extremely happy with my experience

by from Springfield, VA |

I have been waiting 3 years to finally purchase a convertible car. I narrowed it down to an Infiniti G37 and a BMW 328i. I reached out to BMW via Cars.com and arranged a test drive with Ben Gaston. He showed me 2 cars and spent much time answering questions about BMW and the vehicle itself. He was extremely knowledgable about the car. After the test drive, I told him I was looking but undecided and didn't get your typical "what can I do to put you in the car today?" line. He was respectful of my decision to test drive the other car. I told him I would be making a decision within a week. I test drove the other car later that day and decided that night that the BMW was for me. I called Ben on his cell making sure he would be in the office on Sunday so we could talk numbers. I came in, we chatted about options, came to an agreement on the deal and I was out of there in about 2 hours. It was an extremely pleasant experience and I would recommend dealing with Ben to anyone!!! Great job, Ben!

April 12, 2013

Paul - So happy to hear about your experience! Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough, positive review. Keep in touch! Your Proud BMW Dealer, BMW of Alexandria

Being lied to by the entire staff of BMW of Alexan

by from Somers CT |

I purchased a 2010 Ford Mustang GT 500 from this dealership I made several calls to them and asked a variety of questions as the dealership was about 8 hours away and I wanted to make sure we would be able to make a deal. I was called by thier sales manager and was told that they are an extremelly repuitable dealership, we talked and I decided to take the risk. I was quoted a interest rate of less than 3% as I have very good credit. So all in all I was sold over the the phone a deal. I then drove 8 hours spent the night at a hotel and I went in the next day to the dealership to complete the deal. During this time I was speaking with the salesman who made it a point to point out how through of a job the dealership does on preparing the car forsale and that this car was in excellent shape with all the equipment nessessary. The salesman said they do a 110 point inspection to make sure the car is in excellent shape. The dealership stands behind it. At that point, I completed the deal. I was then told a lie that I could only qualify for 3.9% interest. So okay I lived with that because I could just refiance the vehicle. Once the deal was done I was only given one key again a lie but I again decided to live with it. The final straw and why I decided to write this review (which I have never done before) was I got a flat tire on the way home and I went to change the tire only to fine out that there was none of the stock equipment in the vehicle to change the tire or in this case repair the tire. I then contacted the dealership only to get the run around and be told that what was in the car was in the car and I should have looked. Yes I guess I should have looked and not trusted this dealership at thier word. I made several points to the saleman but he would not assist me with replacing the stock equipmant. I asked to have the sales manager call me because he was very clear on pointing out what a reputable dealership they run but he would not call me back. I guess once they get your money the service stops!!! I would be very cautious and not trust anything they say!!! I guess that is why there dealership appearance is so impressive. I should have know!!!

April 12, 2013

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. Though we have been in communication with you regarding this matter, please email CareTeam@BMWofAlexandria.com if you are still unsatisfied. Thank you, BMW of Alexandria

Great smooth transaction

by from Hampton,VA |

Purchased a used Lexus RX, Hugo Coz handled the transaction flawlessly! Very impressed with his communication and response to any of my concerns. I would definitely consider purchasing another car from this dealership.

Fan of BMW of Alexandria

by from Alexandria, VA |

I have purchased two cars from this dealer in the past 3 years. I have used the same salesman each time, Tu Hyunh, and he has been excellent to deal with. The second car was custom ordered and Tu was very good at keeping me updated on its status and what to expect. There is no hard sell here. The process of buying and servicing a car here is very smooth and when something doesn't go quite right, they are fast to take responsibility and resolve whatever it is. Loaner service is very good and everything else about the dealership has exceeded expectations.