Honda & Subaru of Santa Fe

New 888-817-1681 New 888-817-1681
Used 888-826-5059 Used 888-826-5059
Service 866-967-2826 Service 866-967-2826

Feel the Love

Best Dealership and Best Salesperson in 50 years !

by from Taos, NM |

I went in to get my 60,000 mile service on my 08 Legacy. I met Danielle Charlier while waiting, asked for a test drive and Wow !! the 2012 Impreza was totally awesome. Danielle is by far the best salesperson i have ever encountered. She returned my e mails and calls immediately, we had fun with the process of negotiation and I got a Great Car. I love my new Impreza, it is a fantastic ride. Premier served me with style and efficiency in every aspect. The service department is awesome as well, I totally trust them and the parts department got my accessories fast. Thanks Danielle !

March 4, 2012

Mr. Todd, I really appreciate your business, and a special thanks for taking the time to post a review! If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me! Don Bonar General Sales Manager 505-471-7007

An Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I started communicating with Danielle via email and phone about a month prior to my arrival in Santa Fe. She was responsive and helpful and provided excellent guidance as I was considering various choices. I met her at the dealership today and really appreciated both her knowledge and her patience dealing with a nervous first-time buyer. Within two hours I had purchased a gorgeous 2012 Beetle, and I couldn't have been happier with the entire experience.

May 25, 2012

Dear First Time Buyer, I'm glad your first time was with us and I hope it sets a high standard for future service. Congrats on the Beetle!

Hoooooray for Charlier!

by from las vegas,NM |

If you want a truly wonderful car buying experience,find Danielle Charlier at Premier Motors in Santa fe...she will help you find the perfect car,guide you through the paperwork and completely explain the vehicle as she hands you the keys with a show-stopping smile! Premier Motors,Danielle Charlier and General Sales Manager,Steve Gallegos make the perfect team. I plan to stick with this winning team.Thank you ,Danielle....I love The second Subaru you sold me as much as the first!

May 26, 2012

Thank you for your stellar review and we are glad to hear that your experience was an excellent one. Danielle is a great part of our family.

Great experience

by from NM |

Buying a used WRX STi form Premier Motors was a great experience. They met our price and got us good financing. The intermet sale dept. (Danielle Charlier) was especially good to deal with.

May 25, 2012

Enjoy your STI! What a great vehicle and a blast to drive. Sounds like your experience was a blast too!

Great Experience

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Excellent customer service and buying experience. Danielle was an absolute breath of fresh air and not your typical car sales person. Highly recommended.

May 25, 2012

CresV, thank you for your excellent review. I trust you will continue to use Premier's excellent service in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Buying a new car can fun again

by from Pecos, New Mexico |

I recently purchased a new VW Jetta Sportswagen TDI from Premier and I was fortunate enough to have Danielle Charlier as my sales consultant. I found her to be a breath of fresh air in many ways. She is the best I have met, and I have bought a lot of cars in my life. She really took the time to make sure I understood the product, and that I was completely satisfied with my new VW. I am glad I went to Premier and feel lucky to have worked with Danielle.

May 11, 2012

Hi TDI Lover! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your experience here at Premier. I hope you continue to use our services in the future and am glad Danielle was such a help to you. It is our goal to make the purchase of a new car fun again!

Smooth buying experience

by from Santa Fe |

hrough the buying process. We picked up the car the next morning and thanks Danielle for chocolate and flowers and a great buying experience!

May 11, 2012

Congrats on your new vehicle. Let us know if we can serve you in the future. Thank you for the great rating and glad you enjoyed our sales consultant's great service.

Really enjoyed the whole car buying experience..

by from Tijeras, NM |

Everyone we met at Premier was friendly, low-key (not in the least pushy), professional, and even fun. Danielle Charlier was the best car salesperson/consultant I've ever worked with in 35 five years of car buying. I like (and am more than a little impressed) that she knew within five minutes of our meeting what car was "mine" and she brought it to me! She was right. I love my Legacy Limited--my fourth Subaru.

May 10, 2012

Thank you for your generous review of our dealership and sales staff. We are always doing our best at making the sales experience with us an excellent one. Thank you for your consideration and for choosing Premier Motorcars to purchase your vehicle. Let us know how we can be of service in the future.

Kudos for Premier Motor Cars of Santa Fe NM

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Found the Suburu Forester I wanted at the price I wanted to pay via the internet. Chatted with Danielle and made an appmt. Also met with Mike while Danielle was picking up a client. Both were fabuloso to work with. I would highly recommend both reps and of course the Suburu is fantastic!

May 1, 2012

Hi "Luv my Suburu", thank you first for your business, and second for just taking the time to do the survey! I would tell you to enjoy your new Subaru, but it seems that you already are! If you need anything, and can't get in touch with Danielle or Mike, please feel free to call me! Thanks again! Don Bonar

Best car shopping experience EVER!

by from Santa Fe, NM |

We narrowed our "shopping" down to two auto makers after much research before stepping foot into a dealership. Our intention was to visit both dealerships before making our decision. This was not necessary due to the wonderful customer service. Danielle Charlier was knowledgeable, intuitive, professional and best of all- NOT pushy. We felt like all our questions were answered. We LOVE our new 2013 CC sport plus. The entire process was painless. Thanks Daniele and Premier Motorcars of Santa Fe!

April 28, 2012

Hi Guys! Just wanted to say thanks again for your business, and thanks a million for the high remarks! If ever you need anything, please feel free to contact Danielle (if you can't get in touch with her, please call me!) Thanks again, and enjoy your CC! Don