Santa Fe Mazda Volvo

Service 888-263-8530

"Expect The Best"

Great Service for out of State Mazda Owner

by from Des Moines, IA |

During a 4000+ mile family trip over Christmas break, our 2015 Mazda 6 had the TPMS light turn on. Within 5 minutes of stopping in, the dealership had a technician looking at our car. They confirmed all the tires were fine and then reset the TPMS light. The technician then clearly explained what might have caused the TPMS light to turn on. They did this for no charge. Since we were clearly from out of state, they had no incentive to give us great service, but they did anyway. My complements to the support manager and technician that helped us.

Doug was awesome

by from Santa Fe New Mexixo |

I decided it was finally time for a big truck, I found out on cars.com that this dealership had plenty of those to offer. So I gathered up my friends and we headed out, once we got their we were greeted by Doug a salesman that worked there. He was very helpful, respectful and didn't trying pushing me around to buy a truck. After talking a bit we started lookin around and there she was a behemoth of a truck with my name written all over it. We took it on a test drive and I fell in love. Doug helped me get it down to the right price and was nothing but patient and understanding the whole time. In the end I purchased the truck and I couldn't have gotten such a solid deal if Doug hadn't have been there! I HIGHLY recommend this dealer!!!!

Great buying experience and after-sales service

by from Arroyo Seco, New Mexico |

I strongly recommend buying a used vehicle from Santa Fe Mazda Volvo and recommend working with salesman Tony Rea. We bought a Volvo XC90 and had a very positive buying experience and impressive after-sales service working with Tony.

Great sales consultant

by from Santa Fe, NM |

My sales consultant was Flavio Mullings, and he was the reason my experience during this purchase was so positive. He was low-pressure, but knowledgeable and responsive thru the whole process. He found the exact car I was looking for at another dealership, and followed thru effectively and quickly so I got my car within a day of making my decision. I found him a pleasure to work with and would return to work with him again if I were in the market for a vehicle.

Our third Mazda

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Judd Carswell is about the only car dealership we know of that has that local, "home grown" feel who makes us feel like family the minute we walk in the door. We have owned 2 Mazda cars in the past and just bought our third, Miata MX5, which we call our "retirement car" since it is that phase of life! Ernesto "The Chef" Guzman was a great salesperson whom we recommend highly. He was not pushy. Tony Rea was an added help. If you are looking for a Mazda, this is the dealership and salespeople to visit and purchase from hands down!

Don't waste your time!

by from Angel Fire, NM |

I had purchased a previous vehicle from them in the past and got screwed on that deal and it took them 9 months after the sale to finally get all of the paperwork right. I decided to give them another shot to try to get out from under the other vehicle. As I walked into the dealership I was greeted by Ernesto who I had explained my previous experience with and who assured me that the company had done some house cleaning and gotten rid of all employees that were not customer oriented. I expressed interest in a certain vehicle and I also explained my need to be done pretty quick as I had a two and a half hour drive home still. He seemed to want to help and we began the process. He showed me a couple of vehicles that could suit my needs and we began the paperwork. I was kept waiting in the dealership for about four hours and kept receiving the familiar brush off "We're working on it, we just need 15 more minutes". Apparently 15 minutes takes a lot longer in the dealership than it does anywhere else in the world. I was delayed and delayed until closing time when they finally told me there was nothing they could do, sorry. So I left to conquer my drive home. This afternoon, thirty minutes before my two children's nap time, Ernesto calls and tells me that they got it worked out and have the payments where I want them, come pick up my new car. I explained to Ernesto that I have a three-year-old and a six-month-old that would have to come with and that I didn't want to be wasting my time. He assured me that it was all ready to go, I just needed to come down and sign the papers. So we begin the long process of getting the kids ready to be on the road for a total of five hours and a couple hours doing paperwork. After the kids are all dressed, packed, bundled up and ready to head out to the car Ernesto calls back to tell me "Don't leave yet, we forgot that you were going to be trading in a car, we need 15 or 20 minutes to make sure all that paperwork is ready. Unbundle the children and have them wait to see what we're going to do, now thirty minutes past their nap time. 15 minutes pass, 30 minutes pass, 45 minutes pass and I call and speak with the sales manager who tells me that they are going to have to wait until tomorrow to call the bank because they don't have everything ready yet. I explain my frustration with them because I had explained my situation and was assured they are ready to deal. The sales manager then tells me that if that's the way I'm going to be then it's probably best if we didn't do business. It is painfully obvious that there is no respect or value given to the customer's time. I would highly recommend you take your business elsewhere and stay away from this place.

Very professional

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Tony Rea was incredibly helpful and a refreshing change from some of the high pressure guys at other dealerships! He listened to what we wanted and made thoughtful suggestions.

awesome sales staff

by from Taos,NM |

Tony Rea was awesome; honest, to the point, and no suprises.

C30 Volvo

by from Santa Fe NM |

Tony Rea is a very professional sale representative, trustworthy and honest.

Good service, relatively painless buying process

by from Rio Rancho NM |

Pretty painless buying process. Sales person was new, but was very professional and helpful. Only problem with the dealership is that it's difficult to get in to off of Cerrillos Rd..

Awesome Service.

by from Santa Fe, NM |

A few weeks ago I went to Santa Fe Mazda Volvo to purchase a new 2014 Mazda CX-5. I unfortunately could not purchase that car because of I have no credit (this is my first car purchase). The dealer that helped me was Tony Rea, he was awesome helped me look for another car within te price range I could do. He was really relaxed and not pushy which was good. I found a slightly used 2012 Kia Soul that I purchased that day. So far it's awesome! I would recommend this dealership, and ask for Tony he's a good guy.