Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

42 State Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747

New 888-439-2194
Used 888-435-1598
Service 888-280-4025

"Yes, you can have it all at Colonial"!

JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA

by from FAIRHAVEN, MA 02719 |

SALES, MANAGEMENT AND FINANCING DEPT. WERE GREAT. DAVID BERNIER AND EVERETT MEDEIROS WERE GENUINE KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXCELLENT. MR. MARK BABINEAU WAS TERRIFIC AS WELL. DEFINITELY A COMFORTABLE HONEST DEALERSHIP.

Salesperson: Tony Moreira

by from Fall River, MA |

We leased our jeep and were extremely please with our salesperson, Tony Moreira and the dealership. He made our process a great experience and he is very professional and courteous and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. The service appointments have also been very convenient and quick.

My first oil and filter change

by from Dartmouth, MA |

This was my first service experience with Colonial Dodge. I own a 2014 Dodge Challenger and brought it in for my first oil and filter change at 3400 miles. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and the professionalism of the Service Manager, Ken Smith. He was also cheerful and polite. My car was done in just a short time and the service included a free multi point check. The car was also delivered to me as clean as it arrived. Kudos to Colonial !

Jay is great!

by from North Dartmouth, MA |

Joy- 2008 Toyota Corolla Jay was a great help! Instead of sending me elsewhere, he found me the car I wanted and was able to work out a reasonable price. All-in-all, he is an awesome salesperson who was extremely helpful and friendly.

cusyomer service

by from raynham,ma. |

Nolan was our sales person. Very nice man and we liked his following up on our purchase on the 2 cars we bought in one day. There is a girl that works in customer service her name is Abby she is an asset to this dealership. She is kind, well mannered and goes above and beyond for this dealership and the customers that she has to help everyday.

Nolan is great

by from New bedford, MA |

Nolan was a great salesman, took care of all my need was there for everything. made everything so ease that I brought in another buyer.

Great experience at colonial

by from Dartmouth, MA. |

My salesman, Brian Soucy was great... no pressure/hassle free. He helped me find a great car that fit my needs and budget. Financing was great also. I had recent problems with my credit, and they got me financing at a great rate. I would definitely go back.

Salesman Eddie Galego

by from West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA |

From our first phone call after looking at their website, Eddie was very accommodating and he returned calls back to us within minutes with answers to our questions. He made us feel very comfortable and was eager to work with us without wasting anyone's time. We drove from W. Yarmouth to Dartmouth and he was a pleasure to meet in person and went out of his way to accommodate all our needs. He is definitely a people person and an asset to this dealership, Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. There should be more patient salespeople like him.

Salesman Eddie Galego

by from fairhaven,ma |

Honest Salesman did well and was nice and would recommend to others.

Bought A Jeep Wrangler @ Colonial Dartmouth

by from Boston,Massachusetts |

Hi Bought a jeep wrangler from Colonial Jeep in Dartmouth Massachusetts, The sales person who helped me (Jay) was Amazing. He was very helpful and accommodating with my needs and budget. I ordered my jeep and it came in earlier than expected. I am very expressed and with it. Thank you Jay your Amazing.

Eddie Galego

by from Central Falls, RI |

Eddie called me and offered to help me to get into new car. came in on Monday to look at a car, was approved the next day, on Wednesday I drove off the lot with that car. I am a very happy customer with the customer service provided, Eddie really cares about his customers and I will refer as many people as I can.