Starline Auto Sales

811 W Commonwealth Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832

STAY AWAY

by from Los Angeles |

SUPER SHADY! Watch out! I went there thinking I would find a good idea, but the dealership was nothing but shady. I would def stay far away if you are interested in buying a good car.

STARLINE AUTO

by from YORBA LINDA CA |

I contacted this dealer about a 97 firebird they were not there till after 12pm ITwas to late for me I had a freind call his call was not returned He called 3 different times I tried again to contact this dealer via E-mail no respones my husband tried to stop by while he was out no one was avilable to help him My husband bought me another car at a different dealership

Great experience

by from Camp Pendleton, CA |

Looked around this website and found the car that I wanted. Traveled a good hour and a half getting to Starline Auto Sales and I didn't regret it. Test drove the car, a Mercedes CLK320 and it was great but I found somethings that are wrong with it and the dealership fixed the problems right away. No problems with the vehicle yet and they guided me through the process of buying it.

starline auto sales

by from Anaheim, CA |

Great dealership. These guys are really good. They know how to take care of their customers. Good cars, very good prices, very good service. 5 stars rank.

Great Buying Experience - TWICE!!!!

by from Pasadena Ca |

Bought my 2004 Avalanche from Hossein, great guy to deal with, very straight forward and doesn't cut any corners. Lets you know exactly what you need to know especially for first time car loan people such as myself, the whole staff was very helpful and didn't rush me around like the other dealerships, let me take my time and look over the whole lot until I made my decision. Will be taking my fiance' there soon to get a vehicle...

Great Service, will be back again!

by from Acton, CA |

After a frustrating day of searching for a car for my daughter, we drove by and stopped in for a look. Not expecting to find the perfect car but with Karsa willingness to help us on the price, repairs that needed to be done within a 1/2 hour. they were very understanding and turned our day around. Thank You so much, you guys are awesome! And I will be buying again soon!

Starline

by from Garden Grove, Ca |

Got my first car from Starline and its been a GREAT experience. When my Honda Accord was having problems the guys at Starline fixed my car with NO cost to me! They were even prepared to give me credit to get another car if my accord couldn't be fixed. Excellent service over at Starline I strongly recommend

Great Experience buying my 1st and now 2nd Car

by from FULLERTON CA |

This is my second vehicle I purchased from these guys and I can honestly say I am a very happy customer. They got my pre approved both times over the phone and my credit is not the best. No issues with my Land Rover that I had for almost 2 years and just bought BMW a few days ago. They seem like a nice family owned business. PROBABLY BE BUYING THIRD CAR FOR MY GIRL FROM THEM IN A FEW MONTHS

Great Dealership

by from Fullerton, CA |

I had a great experience at Starline Autosales. Such great guys doing very honest work. You can tell they really care about the customer and tried their best to give me the best deal possible. I'm very confused with some of the disgruntled reviewers below calling the dealership and owner shady.....Hossein had amazing customer service. Very happy with my new Toyota Yaris!

AMAZING PRICES JUST BOUGHT A SILVER RANGE ROVER

by from ANAHEIM HILLS |

WOW!!! SO EXCITED I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A RANGE ROVER!!! THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ME APPROVED WITH A QUICK APPLICATION ONLINE. ALSO. I THOUGHT THIS WAS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT I DROVE DOWN THERE WITH THE PAPERWORK AND DOWN PAYMENT THEY ASKED FOR, THAT WAS IT. DROVE OFF IN WHIP ALL I CAN SAY IS LOVED IT.... HOSSEIN TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING:)