Stingray Chevrolet Bartow

1475 W Main St, Bartow, FL 33830

New 888-468-6027
Used 888-429-3541
Service 888-431-3228

Relax and enjoy the difference!

Good Serivce

by from Bartow, FL |

We purchased chevy Camaro are sales person Kenny was very helpful normaly bying car is no fun but kenny made the experiance easy and enjoyable he answerd all are questions and spent the time to expalin all the fetures on the car and how to use them. i would defently recomend Kenny to all my friends if they are looking to by a new car.

Poor customer service

by from Bartow, Fl |

In May of this year I purchased some parts that were to be delivered two days later. The parts representative stated he would call when they arrived. Two weeks later, after no call, I called to check the status and was demeaned by their parts man Dustin for no apparent reason other than he was having a bad day..This followed my first experience when a saleswomen stated " we have to make at least $5000 on every vehicle we sell. This followed my inquiry as to why my trade in value was so low. Obviously they have to make money but , was that the proper way to state it. I relaxed but definitely did no enjoy any difference between them and a used car lot.

Horrible!

by from Florida |

Had the worst experience with this dealer. My husband had been dealing with Dale on a truck for a couple weeks. Finally got everything finalized this past Friday. His lender had been in touch with Stingray's F&I guy Taff Long. Taff faxed over the buyers order to my husbands lender and my husband closed on his loan and was prepared to take the check to Stingray on Saturday to take delivery on this truck. My husband had been in constant contact with his salesman and they even spoke at 2pm on Saturday and Dale asked him if he was on his way. My husband said yes. Then about an hour and a half later my husband got a call from Dale saying that the truck had been sold. He knew that we were on our way with a check in hand. The lender had been in touch with them and they knew we were purchasing this vehicle. My husband even offered a deposit to hold the vehicle for one day. We were travelling 2 1/2 hours to get this truck. James Schmid, the Sales Director, was the most arrogant, unapologetic person I have ever dealt with in my life. We have travelled from Florida to Georgia to buy vehicles in the past and have never had such an experience. I work in an industry where customer service is everything. If we upset someone, we will do all that we can to make it right. They offered no explanation. Bottom line is that they all of a sudden found someone they could make more money off of so they decided to sell the truck out from under us. They have no integrity or scruples. I fully intend to make sure that everyone knows what kind of business they are running. There is not one individual that we dealt with there who appears to have any integrity- Taff Long, salesman Dale, or James Schmid. They are the kinds of people who give car dealers a bad name. We have yet to hear from the owner Matt Hurley.

Great Service

by from bartow florida |

I would like to say that the service here is great! We recently purchased a Tahoe from stingray. The day we test drove the Tahoe we new we wanted right away. How ever our children's schedules didn't allow time for all the paperwork. Ms. Dannielle told us to continue on with our plans. Later that evening she drove all the way from bartow to north lakeland at 8 pm at night with our paperwork (wow going the extra mile) the next day she delivered the Tahoe to me at work. WOW yet again going the extra mile to make her customers happy. They are professional there and yet laid back. Imagine that. No pressures and treated as family. I 100% recommend everyone stopping by. Thank you Stingray Chevrolet.

Great Service

by from Pompano Beach, FL |

Excelent, very professional and friendly at same time, one rarety now days.

Great service

by from Bartow, FL |

Our salesman, Rocky, is a true all-star employee for Stingray Chevy Bartow. He was amazing in all stages of our purchase. Rocky takes the time to make sure you are comfortable and explains stuff on an easy level that anyone could understand. His low pressure sales tactic was one that was very enjoyable and we intend to purchase many more cars from Rocky when the time comes. Even though we live in Tampa, we WILL make the trip to Bartow to have Rocky assist us with our purchasing needs. We took delivery of our 2011 Chevy Malibu tonight and couldn't be happier. Rocky and the entire staff at Stingray Bartow made sure we were happy during every moment on their lot.

Great service :)

by from Wauchula,Fl |

Everyone at Sting Rays in Bartow were very friendly.Gave me a great deal on the car I wanted.Can't say enough about them.Big Thanks!!!

100% Satisfied

by from Lakeland FL |

I recently purchased a Chevrolet Equinox from Deles Leslie of Stingray Chevrolet. I am completely 100% satisfied with the service and overall experience at Stingray.