Best Auto Bargain

(5.0) 6 Reviews

90 Stedman St, Lowell, MA 01851

Great guys, very helpful with big hearts!

by from Worcester, MA |

I purchased a 2009 Honda Civic Si from Best Auto Bargain. The car is spotless inside out. They are very understanding. Always understanding, never pushy. Willing to negotiate the price. They will make time for you and your busy schedule. Always keep there word. Broad variety of cars to chose from, always happy to help. Overall great guys.... Father is planning on buying next car from here. 100% thumbs up.

Great Family Business!

by from Marlborough, MA |

I have been meaning to write a review since I purchased my Jeep Liberty back in July. This place is great and Garon was wonderful! I was looking for a crossover vehicle to accommodate our growing family. I ended up having to bring my one year old with me as I shopped for cars (bad idea, not recommended.) Garon was SO patient and helpful with us. Most important, he sold me an awesome car at a great price and gave me a very fair trade in for my old car. I encourage you to support your local family business and give this place a try before you go to any of those big name dealerships. This guy is honest and really cares about the quality of vehicle he sells. I definitely plan to do business here in the future!

Great!

by from Derby, Vt |

Great Dealer! Provided a great information source.

Great service , low price ,great cars!!!

by from Chelmsford ma |

Over the past month I have been in the market for a vehicle. I stopped by several dealerships to review inventory and test drive vehicles but did never felt comfortable making a buying decision. Last week I decide to provide my contact information to Best Auto Bargain while reviewing the used car inventory on-line. I received a call and decided to set up an appointment. I had an initial consult with Garen. Garen took the time to identify my needs and budget prior to offering options. Garen was professional, knowledgeable and patient. He made the car buying experience easy and followed through on every detail we discussed and answered every question. Overall, from the moment I walked into Best Auto Bargain to purchasing a vehicle the experience was excellent. I would recommend Best Auto Bargain to family and friends that are in the market for a new or used car.

Great Dealership.... Great Owner....

by from Winchendon, MA |

Garen (the owner) was extremely honest and up front about everything. He was efficient about getting everything done on time with a great personality too. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from him.

Recommend making a purchase from this dealer.

by from Nashua nh |

I recently purchased a Nissan Altima @ Best Auto Bargain. My experience there was exceptional. Owner greeted me at the door with a smile and was very helpful. He was very polite and friendly. He helped me achieve the goals I had in mind and asked what "I" wanted. Throughout the process he made me feel as comfortable as possible. The waiting time was minimum. The price of the car was very affordable and the payments fit my needs. I truly enjoyed purchasing my dream car. I personally recommend making a purchase from this dealer.