Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

Used 888-706-8847
Service 866-909-0439

Dealership Review

by from RANDALLSTOWN |

The Silver Spring dealership is very spacious and clean. I noticed that the employees were well dressed, and spoke with professionalism and courtesy to customers and to one another. The manager was very professional and was more than happy to work with us (no pressure). Our deal was smooth and quick, no hick-ups or surprises. Our salesman (C. Lovence) was knowlegeable and reliable through the entire process). Pedro (financiaL), was very warm and friendly. He prepared our paperwork in no time flat. We were in and out of the dealership in a flash. Silver Spring is AWESOME!!

July 16, 2012

Thank you for your heartfelt response Lynnetta. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that C. Lovence lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. Thank you again Lynnetta and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

Honest and helpful dealership - Tony Z was great!

by from Boston, MA |

I bought a used car from across state lines (which I thought was going to be much easier) and Tony Zelaya was incredibly helpful. This process took much longer than expected, and was much more complicated, but Tony was always willing to take the extra step to make sure things went smoothly. The process was easy and I walked away feeling great about my experience (after passing up a couple of purchases due to sleezy salesmen). Thank you Tony for everything, I'm so happy with my new car!!

December 15, 2014

Mercedes Benz of Silver Spring appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Mercedes for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback!

Tony Z. is the Best MB Salesperson

by from Clarksville Md |

We have purchased a variety of luxury cars from other dealerships (BMW's, Volvo's, MB's) but if you want a truly professional and knowledgable car buying experience, you need to see Tony Zelaya at Mercedes Benz of Silver Spring. Tony took his time to thoroughly explain the details and options for the model we bought and made sure we were comfortable with every aspect of the purchase. The Sales Mgr and Business Mgr made the finance side of the transaction completely seamless. We would highly recommend Tony Z. to all MB buyers who are looking for the best personalized service!

December 9, 2014

Hello Susan and Bob G, Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Tony and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great customer service

by from Laurel, MD |

I just bought my new GLA this weekend. Tony Zelaya was my salesperson and he was very professional. I never felt pressured. In fact, we tested three vehicles before I made my decision and he stayed with me all the way through. He even called me later at home to inquire as to how I was doing. I have no words to express my thanks to Mr. Zelaya, therefore, let this note be but a small token of my recognition of his proven professionalism and excellent people skills.

December 6, 2014

Laranxo - Thank you for your encouraging review of Mercedes Benz of Silver Spring. Tony Zelaya and the rest of the team are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Laranxo and enjoy your new GLA. www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzofsilverspring

Quick Pot Hole Repair - YEAH!!!

by from Maryland |

Man, I hit the pot hole head on and instantly lost tire pressure. I just know i was done for? Called road side assistance and waited maybe less than 1 minute, got a quick response all while driving home. once in the driveway; finished the call and was assured i would hear back from the technician within 10 minutes. Just as i got into the door (not 3 minutes later); my hero technician (Darrell Fenton) called and announced he was 20 minutes away. He was punctual and finished my tire change in about 20 minutes & it only took that long because he had to put some air in the tire. Mr. Fenton ROCKS!!!!! i made it to the dealer the next morning and in less than 1.5 hours i was back on the road again!!! and it only too that long because they washed my car for me (you know i was happy)!!! Mercedes-Benz of Silver Springs Team (Ann, Diago, and my Doctor Tom) ROCKS like no other!!!! Thanks so much everyone from Mr. Fenton to Doctor Tom for making my very bad & scary mishap into as wonderful & quick fix experience!!! Love U Guys & Gal!!! signed Jade Green E550 (smile)

November 22, 2014

Good Morning, Pot Hole Hitter! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! Darrell Fenton, Ann, Diago, and Tom welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Pot Hole Hitter for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzofsilverspring

Technically Awesome Sales Lady

by from Fort Washington, MD |

Ms. Ashlee Walton is one of the most technically smart & knowledgeable sales persons I have met in all of my new car buying experiences. She knows the Mercedes-Benz cars inside & out! I mean you can ask her a question about the Power Train, Stereo, Collision avoidance, Suspension and even the material the seats are made out of and she has the answer. I mean you can't stump her!!! LOL. She's honest, professional, has a great warm sense of humor and puts you at ease. I didn't feel like she was pressuring me into buying anything but informed me so well that I can say when my Wife and I are ready, we WILL be purchasing our next car from her! She is a strong asset to the Mercedes-Benz brand and represents the company well! Thanks Ashlee and we will be visiting you very soon...

November 11, 2014

Hello! Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ashlee and the team! Thank you again for your review!

Excellent Road Side Assistance

by from Fort Washington, MD |

Mr. Darrell Fenton really took great care of us when we needed road side assistance for an issue with our ML350 BlueTec. He arrived well after dark with a smile and helpful advice on our vehicle that I had not considered before. While I hope we don't need road side assistance in the future, I hope we get Mr. Fenton if we ever do again. He is a true asset to Mercedes-Benz! Thanks Darrell!

November 11, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your Mercedes-Benz and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Fort Washington, MD |

I needed roadside assistance and Mr. Darrell Fenton came out and really performed an OUTSTANDING Job for me. He went OVER & ABOVE and not only took care of my issue, but took the time to explain many technical aspects of my ML350 Blue Tech that I was not aware of. He saved me some potential issues down the road and I am very appreciative and indebted to him. He is the BEST I have encountered and while I hope I don't need roadside assistance in the future, if I do, I hope Darrell Fenton will be the guy that comes out. He is a True Asset and Professional to Mercedes-Benz Period!!! Thanks Mr. Fenton for a job WELL DONE! I also spent 2hours speaking to Ms. Ashlee Walton who took her time to go over many options on new vehicles and I was really intrigued with not only her knowledge of Mercedes-Benz vehicles but her technical knowledge as well. She was so Professional, nice and detailed...answering ALL of my questions no matter how detailed or technical and I am very impressed. I WILL purchase my next vehicle from her just because I am that impressed with her. Thanks Ashlee!!! :) Regards, Dave Sims

November 8, 2014

Hi Dave Sims. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Ashlee Walton and Darrell Fenton's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Dave Sims. www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzofsilverspring

Excellent sales associate: Tony Zelaya

by from Silver Spring, MD |

I will definitely recommend this dealership, especially TONY ZELAYA, whose been very accomodating sales agent. He provided us with an excellent service. Very nice person and very easy to talk to. It became easier for us to decide which vehicle to choose.

November 8, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Benneth and Catherine Valenzuela. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Tony Zelaya led you to your new BMW , and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. Thank you again Benneth and Catherine Valenzuela and have a great day! www.facebook.com/mercedesbenzofsilverspring

Great Roadside Assistance!

by from Columbia, Maryland |

On October 14, I woke to a dead battery in my 2009 C300. I called Roadside Assistance for the first time ever. The dispatcher, who's name I unfortunately do not recall, was very professional, quickly located a technician, and advised that the technician would contact me shortly. The service technician, Darrell Fenton, contacted me immediately, gave a shorter than expected ETA, and arrived earlier. He checked the battery, which was the original, six years old, and at the end of it's useful life, especially as I don't always treat it so well and I do not garage the car. Darrell replaced the battery with one he was carrying in his service vehicle, gave me advice on prolonging the battery life, checked the major electrical systems and reset a rear window that he found was not closing properly. Darrell, based out of the Silver Spring dealership, was professional, efficient, thorough, and exceeded all of my expectations. The experience made me happy that I purchased a Mercedes Benz, and especially that I purchased it from this dealership. The experience will influence my decision on my next vehicle. Thanks to Darrell, I am very impressed with Mercedes Benz and the Roadside Assistance program.

October 21, 2014

Hi John Haley. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Darrell Fenton's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, John Haley. www.facebook.com/MercedesBenzofSilverSpring

Outstanding Teamwork

by from Fairfax,Va |

A sincere Thank You to General Manager Jim Elefantis and his extraordinary team at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring. I recently purchased a pre-owned 2011 Mazda 3 from MBSS and the incredible teamwork from all facets of the dealership was put on display. I got to meet exceptional individuals in Sales,Management,Finance,Service Department,Auto Prep and Detailing and they all "knocked the ball out of the Park". My initial point of contact at MBSS was sales representative Tony Zelaya. From the opening handshake to the last handshake, Tony Zelaya provided me with OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! For two weeks Tony demonstrated extreme courtesy,knowledge,unparalleled professionalism and shared his valuable time. This Mazda 3 was the vehicle I had been searching for and the deal would not have been done without Tony Zelaya. Tony had strong management support from Pre-owned Sales Manager Ray Goodarzi. Ray's expertise,knowledge,time and sign-off approval on a few key issues was greatly appreciated. This purchase would not have been possible without Ray Goodarzi. Thank You also to Inventory Manager Asher Chaudry, Finance Director Pedro Delagado and Brian Kim in Finance. To the Service Department, for their work performed on Auto Prep,Paint and Detailing, two words. "PERFECT! OUTSTANDING!! If you're in the market for a new car or previously owned vehicle I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

October 15, 2014

Thank you Ed Snopek for taking the time to review us! Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring.