Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo

3161 Automobile Blvd, Silver Spring, MD 20904

New 888-728-4599
Used 888-895-6120
Service 888-284-5752

15 minutes from everywhere!

Outstanding Auto Leasing Experience

by from Vermont |

I went with a close friend to assist in the leasing of a new car. We had already gone to two local dealers (one in Rockville and one in Loudon county) with either unsatisfactory or mediocre results. The Herb Gordon dealership experience was entirely different--it was outstanding in every way. We received--over a period of two days--personalized attention from and effort by General Manager Ed Sarecky, as well as highly professional support from Mr. Lovelady, Mr. Corbutt and a younger associate, Jeff Greenfield. What a superb team! Spent time with us, answered all our many questions with candor, had a lot of patience, accommodated our unique requirements--and 'easily' got our business. I will be referring this group and this dealership to anyone in the Washington, D.C. area in search of a vehicle. Many thanks/much appreciation.

January 22, 2014

Good morning Out of State Customer! Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you again, and be sure to visit us soon!

Excellent Service

by from Bowie, MD |

This was the smoothest buying experience I have EVER had. The management and staff are pleasant, easy to talk to and very accommodating. If you can appreciate a stressless no hassle buying experience, I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

The Best Place Ever To Buy a Subaru

by from Hyattsville, MD |

This was my first visit to Herb Gordon Subaru. Jenny Portillo is the best sales representative I have ever dealt with. She answered all my questions, was very patient with me, and made me feel comfortable with the buying process. I will refer everyone to Herb Gordon Subaru. Thank you to the Herb Gordon Team.

July 9, 2014

Hello, Herb Gordon Subaru would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jenny and the team! Thank you again for your review.

herb gordon subaru

by from columbia, md |

this is my third car from herb Gordon Subaru. the salesman lakshman and finance gent diego both top notch...excellent customer service. got a better deal than expected with no push...did my research so I knew what to expect. highly recommended. four stars out of four

July 9, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Subaru. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

The best deal!

by from Harrisonburg, VA |

Jeff worked extremely hard to get us the best deal possible. We are very satisfied with the final sale price and the quality of the vehicle. Thanks Jeff!

June 20, 2014

Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Wonderful Subaru dealer

by from Columbia, MD |

I have always had good experiences with both service and buying a new car. Lakshman Sukar assisted me in buying my 3rd Outback. He was very helpful and not pushy. He gave a detailed "tour" of all the car's features. My experiences with the service department over the past few years have always been positive. I couldn't recommend this dealer more highly.

June 19, 2014

Good afternoon! Herb Gordon Subaru and Volvo would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

Wonderful Experience

by from Jessup, MD |

Hats off to Mile One Herb Gordon Subaru. Your salesmen, Gary Grace is the most pleasant, down to earth professional that I've meet in years. Did I mention he has a great sense of humor. Not only did my wife and I test drive on our first visit but the second as well. I requested a certain color and Mr. Grace sat down keyed it in, gave me a time line for delivery, called me when the vehicle arrived. The following day I finalized the deal. No haggle no hassle, price stayed the same. Mr. Grace also went above and beyond showing and demonstrating various features of the 2015 Subaru Forester. Mile One Herb Gordon Subaru you are fortunate to have Gary Grace on your team. Also, kudos to your finance manager Rodrigo Andrade.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Mr. Dorsey. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Gary Grace and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Subaru Forester, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Outstanding Experience

by from Olney, MD |

Our recent experience of purchasing a new Subaru Forester from Herb Gordon Subaru was as pleasant and professional a transaction as one could expect. Not only did Herb Gordon offer the best price, but Charles Bulow, our salesman, and other members of the sales staff were knowledgeable and extremely helpful in introducing their product and providing top-level service without any of the "games" for which the car sales industry is too often known . One could sense from the demeanor of the sales staff that they represented a dealership of integrity and service to the customer. Having purchased many new cars before this one I can honestly say that this purchase was the easiest and most pleasant of them all. Kudos to Herb Gordon Subaru for creating this outstanding dealer/customer relationship.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Charles could help lead you to your new Subaru Forester, and we will certainly share your feedback with him and the rest of our staff. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great car buying experience

by from Germantown, MD |

This is the second car I have purchased from Herb Gordon Subaru through the Costco auto program. Lakshman Sukar was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions and quoted me an extremely competitive price. They also offered a fair value for trading in my old car. I thought I had found a great loan rate elsewhere but Rodrigo Andrade was able to get me an even better rate. I was able to drive off that evening in my new 2015 Forester! Lakshman called a few days later to ask if I had any concerns or questions and was again able to answer all my questions. It was a very positive buying experience.

June 19, 2014

Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Forester. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Easy and Professional

by from Silver Spring, MD |

Lakshman and Rod (finance manager) were responsive and professional. Easy and smooth process. Highly recommend.

June 19, 2014

Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new Subaru Outback for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Great Dealership/ Great Salesman

by from Wilmington, DE |

A very professional dealership. A very knowledgeable salesman for Subaru. We came from Wilmington, Delaware to buy my son his college graduation gift. We bought and took the car home on the same day. It was a great experience. Best of all: my son loves the car and I have peace of mind that he is driving a safe vehicle. Thank you Herb Gordon and Lakshman!

June 19, 2014

Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!