Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo

3121 Automobile Blvd, Silver Spring, MD 20904

New 888-728-4599 New888-728-4599
Used 888-895-6120 Used888-895-6120
Service 888-284-5752 Service 888-284-5752

15 minutes from everywhere!

Straightforward purchase

by from Washington, DC |

We purchased a used Honda Accord. Our sales associate treated me (a middle-aged woman) and my 18-year old son with courtesy and provided prompt attention. We traded in a Nissan Altima, and they gave me a little more than I expected. We conducted a no-gimmicks, no surprises negotiation for the price of the Accord, and I was quite satisfied with the final price. The manager who closed out the paperwork did so expediently (it still took time, but I have had to wait longer for other such purchases). The car drives well, and we are very happy with our purchase.

January 21, 2016

JHistorian, thanks so much for the wonderful review. We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience and will certainly share your feedback with the team. We hope you and your family are enjoying your new Honda Accord and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again JHistorian and have a great day!

Completly sastisfied

by from UpperMarlboro MD |

From day one of buying our XC60 to ten months later for maintenance service everyone at Herb Gordon dealership was been excellent. It has been the best service out of ant dealership I have been to since buying cars. This is our first Volvo and we love the vehicle and the way we have been serviced each time we visit there.

April 27, 2016

Herb Gordon Subaru Volvo appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new XC60 for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Great customer service at the parts place

by from Columbia,MD |

I came here to buy parts for my volvo and this guy called Phillip helped me out.He was very knowledgable about cars and took his time explaining stuff to me.I would definately go back..his customer service was impecable┐

April 16, 2016

Good afternoon Minski! Herb Gordon Subaru would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ?Like? us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

No follow-up from sales reps

by from Mid-Atlantic |

The sales reps did not follow up on our initial visit. We had to get in touch with them to actually order a car. This is unacceptable from an automobile dealership. We did end up buying a car, but it seemed like we had to do all the work.

Herb Gordon Volvo: excellent experience!

by from Burtonsville Maryland |

I've been buying Volvos from Herb Gordon Volvo for over 25 years and I must say that there sales team, especially Neal are simply the best. Superior product knowledge, courteous, absolutely NO pressure sales approach makes the buying experience both informative and painless. I've also had all my Volvo's serviced at Herb Gordon over the past 25+ years which is an important part of why I keep going back. The service staff is extraordinarily well trained, from Service Advisors like Dana (simply the best) to ace mechanics and service team leaders like Steve who's work on my cars over the years has been, in my book, award winning. I plan to stay with Herb Gordon Volvo for as long as I'm driving because I love the car and I deeply appreciate the service. If you're someone who is meticulous about the way you maintain your vehicle then you'll love Herb Gordon.

Excellent customer experience

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

We purchased a used 2008 Honda Civic EX from the dealership. Sales representative could not have been nicer to deal with from the start of our conversation over the phone, to two dealership visits. She shared all of the inspection checklist on the car, and what it took to get it MD inspected. Car was super clean and showed very well. Was very courteous and patient with us while my wife and I made the decision to purchase. No pressure process that could not have gone better. Highly recommend dealership if you are looking for a new car. The 12 mos/12K warranty also connect be beat by any other dealer in the area. Highly recommend!!

Excellent Service

by from Maryland |

I highly recommend this dealership for most if not all the servicing you may need. They have a great staff and amenities if you wait in the dealership are wonderful. My favorite sales consultant is Vitaliy Khlwbikov. He knows his job inside and out so I know I can rely on him for all my needs. Once again, highly recommended!

Cordial, professional, and friendly

by from College park, MD |

Excellent individuals in this facility. My favorite of 4 car buying experiences. It's not just a car sale when you come here.

March 4, 2016

Herb Gordon Subaru appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience at with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Efficiency, Excellance and Respect

by from Burtonsville, MD |

Since purchasing my car two years ago from (Jim)James Boratenski, I have been thoroughly impressed by the courteous friendly service and attention to the needs of this customer. I'm a woman in my 60s who has often experienced borderline rudeness, dismissiveness and poor service by car dealerships and mechanics in my past. That is most certainly not the case with the team at Herb Gordon Subaru. From the very beginning when I purchased my car from Jim Boratenski he took the time to find out what I was looking for and then showed me in detail how the new electronics worked. He was lovely and when he's seen me there for service, he's said 'hello.' Over on the service side they are scrupulously clean and organized. They have Wi-Fi, donuts, coffee and shopping bags. Okay, the real reason to be there is for the exemplary service. Most of the time I have worked with Ken Hanscom, the Assistant Service Manager. As I mentioned previously my past experience with car people has been a complete let down. I've quite frankly felt used and taken advantage of. That is not at all the case with the Herb Gordon Subaru team. The service team, but most especially Ken Hanscom, has been respectful, helpful and wonderful with their service. Recently I scheduled the 15,000 mile service, but somehow I missed the allotted time. They called. I was embarrassed for messing up, but they told me to come on down. I got there over an hour late. They took the car anyway and told me that it would take about three hours before they could finished it. I asked if they could drive me home. Because I messed up, they didn't have anyone free to do that. I told them not to worry as it was my fault. I would wait. Fancy my surprise that Ken Hanscom walked up to me about an hour later to tell me that my car was done. I couldn't believe it. My car had been beautifully serviced, washed and appeared vacuumed. I am so grateful that my business is honestly appreciated. I never want to go anywhere else. Thank you Herb Gordon Subaru for a superlative team in an extraordinary facility.

February 27, 2016

Hello Jan, the Herb Gordon Subaru team would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with James Boratenski and the team! Thank you again for your review.

One of a Kind

by from Falls Church, VA |

Bought a CPO Volvo that almost was new. Was very competitively priced to begin with, and the staff VERY patiently bargained and bent the numbers work for me on trade and finance. This a good-natured bunch with a great sense of humor, and a desire to see things through. I'll definitely shop them again when the need arises.

February 27, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Herb Gordon Subaru. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!