Borman Autoplex

Service 866-257-5190 Service 866-257-5190

One Click to 1 Price

BORMAN AUTOPLEX ROCKS!

by from HURLEY,NM |

My Mom and I were at Borman Hyundai on July first!In the morning I Spoke with David from internet sales.He tookmoms application over the phone and then called back a little bit after to set an appointment!He asked what she was looking for.By the time we got there he had 2 cars under the carport for mom to look at.He introduced us to Caitlin Johnson who helped us with the test drives.She then told mom about the 2cars.She was very knowledgeable about the vehicles.Mom made her selection then we went into Caitlins office. She did her paperwork and found us a bank quickly!She showed some much courtesy and professionalism.The deal and buying process was quick and painless!Caitlin and David along with Mr Maestas were very professional!We are very satisfied with the new 2016 Elantra.My family has bought 7 or 8 cars and trucks from Borman.And this buying experience reminded us of why we always go back to Borman!Thank you Borman! Signed Beda and Manny Saborio. Hurley,NM

Incredible Purchasing Experience/Great Price

by from El Paso, Texas |

I recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai Sonata at the Las Cruces Borman Autoplex and I can simply say that it was the most rewarding experience I've had while buying a new car. I unsuccessfully tried to get a good deal in El Paso, TX to no avail. I finally took a drive to Las Cruces and dealt with Salesman, Mr. Duane Perrault; I was pleasantly surprised with the level of professionalism, knowledge and hassle free demeanor displayed by Mr. Perrault. The man showed us all the vehicles we wanted to see and we close the deal in under 3 hours with an out the door price below MSRP. I highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Perrault.

2016 Elantra

by from Las Cruces, NM |

The people at Borman Autoplex were extremely friendly and helpful. The process was a little long but it was totally worth it. I got an amazing deal thanks to the finance department. If you are looking for a car I would highly recommend this dealership.

Fantastic

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Our experience in choosing our new SUV was great. Everyone was helpful, courtesy and went out of their way to make our experience great.

reneyoga

by from Las Cruces, NM |

I was very satisfied with the service and thoughtful care that went into the purchase of my Honda CRV.

Great Buying Experience

by from Las Cruces, NM |

I recently purchased my new 2016 Hyundai Elantra at the AutoPlex. My salesman, Nathan Miller in Internet Sales, found me the car I wanted at a great price. He showed me all the features of this car. I was very comfortable when I drove off the lot. Nathan was patient and answered all my questions. I had a very good experience at the AutoPlex and would recommend them and Nathan. One Price is great. Thanks to Freddie in finance. He helped make this process quick and easy.

Patient, Pleasing & Professional

by from El Paso, Texas |

It took me three years to decide it was time to purchase a new vehicle. It took me another 6 months to be ready to test drive. When finally I went in search of the dealership I wanted to deal with, Borman AutoPlex was the right choice. I first encounted Duane at the Hyundai building and he was kind and welcoming. I wanted to test drive several vehicles, under my circumstances, and he was obliging, nevery pushy. I went a second time to test drive several more vehicles, and I worked with Duane's coworkker, Laura Ruiz. She was just as kind and just as patient, taking the time each time to inform me of the vehicles' features and abilities. At no time did I feel pushed or rushed to purchase, and Laura was very understanding to my hesitancy after not having had a car payment for the past several years. Finally I took the leap to purchase, and Laura was there all along, answering any questions (about 100 questions in total). I am from El Paso, Texas, and taking the drive out to Borman Auto was worth it. Laura is a fantastic sales person, she made the experience feel as if I was working with good long time friend, not what people expect when working with a car salesperson. Thank you Laura!!

My First Honda!

by from Las Cruces, NM |

My experience with Borman Autoplex was great! There was absolutely no pressure to buy the vehicle I was interested in even when I mentioned I was trying to decide between a Honda vehicle and a Chevrolet model at another dealership. I initially contacted Pat Sullivan to set up a test drive and he set up an appointment for me with Caitlin Johnson. She was extremely knowledgeable about the Honda CR-V I was interested in. It was a pleasant experience all the way through. I actually went back for a second test drive with Nate Miller and he was equally professional. After making the sale, both Caitlin and Nate walked me through the paperwork with Nate going over all the technical aspects of using the features on the display screen to make sure I was comfortable with them. I would definitely refer customers to Borman Autoplex. I was very impressed with the whole process!

Excellent Service

by from EL Paso, TX |

My husband and I had been looking into many sites to count to try to get a new car for our daughter. I came across some website for Borman Autoplex and was pleasantly surprised at some of the deals being offered for the 2015 Honda Civic LX. I started a chat with Nathan Miller who informed they did not have the vehicle I was looking for in stock after going back and forth we decided he was going to call me when they had one to show me. I got a call from him indicating the vehicle was a the dealership. We decided to take a 45 minute drive without even letting him know we were on our way. We got there and asked for him he came to greets us and informed us he was with another client and would be with us as soon as possible. After waiting for less than 5 minutes he said he did not wants us to way until he was finished and got Duane Perrault to assist us in our car shopping. We informed the salesman what we were looking for in a car and he took us around to show what was in stock. He was very patient in explaining the features of each car we were interested in and took us for a test drive in the cars and even drove us around in the car with the fresh air to look to see if they had any other color options so we would not have to walk around in the hot sun. After going back in forth we decided to purchase the 2015 Honda Civic Coupe EX. Due to the great prices they offer we were able to go to higher model car for a price that the basic model was being offered in El Paso. He answered every question we had and very patiently explained and answered every question wee threw at him. We were taken to the finance department at this point Nathan Miller came to finish the sale and went over the extra information with us for the service book. When we finished signing all our paperwork Nathan took us to the car and explained very patiently to us on how to set up the Bluetooth for my daughter and all of the extra features she can use to her advantage. We were given the keys and drove back home feeling very satisfied with our purchase and for the first time I felt it was hassle free. There was no playing games of going back and forth to negotiate the price. I would most absolutely go back to this place again. It was a great buying experience and they delivered on everything we asked for her. Hey we drove through 2 Honda Dealerships to get him and don't regret a minute of it. I would do it all over again. I want to thank Nathan Miller and Duane Perrault for their patience and guidance!

Excellent service from Duane Perrault and Borman

by from Las Cruces |

We researched midsize SUVs and sought information from a number of local dealerships. We received a phone call from Borman?s Internet sales and made an appointment. We met Duane Perrault from Internet sales, who took extremely good care of us. We were originally interested in a Ford Explorer but soon realized it would not provide the ground clearance we needed. Duane made great suggestions for comparable midsize SUVs. He patiently worked with us to identify the best vehicle for our needs. We looked at new and used vehicles and test drove two of them. We finally chose the new 2016 Honda Pilot on August 9. Once the decision was made, Duane worked quickly to move us through the purchase process. This was our first new vehicle buying experience in ten years. We liked Duane placing no pressure on us and giving us a great buying experience. We have been so pleased with the quality of service that we have received and look forward to an ongoing relationship with Borman Autoplex of Las Cruces. And we highly recommend that you seek Duane if you have an interest in buying a vehicle.