Borman Autoplex

Service 866-257-5190

One Click to 1 Price

Great Service

by from Las Cruces NM 88012 |

David Whitmore is a great sales person. He makes a person want to purchase a car everyday. David is a asset to Borman

Since the first contact we receive good service.

by from Santa Teresa N.M. |

Nathan Miller Internet sales man: offered an excellent quality service, he explained all the benefits in the vehicle and he advanced all the documentation for the credit, he was in contact with us during all the process, we been able to have a new explorer in one day, and the financial department offers the best rate we appreciate all your support Borman Autoplex. in las Cruces, N.M.

Fast and easy!!!

by from el paso texas |

We went as a family to look at some cars. Not sure what we were wanting but as soon as we got there Nathan a sales man came right out ask if we needed help, we said we were just looking he said if you have any question please feel free to ask. We never felt pressured we end up taking a Brand new car. Everyone was Great helpful made it easy to walk away with a new car!!!!I I would definitely go back !!!

Great place to buy a vehicle from. Good people

by from Las cruces , nm |

Enjoy driving Fords. Glad to purchase another one from borman ford. Will buy from them again

Amazing Salesman

by from Las Cruces,NM |

Wow! I just purchased a new Honda CRV from Borman Honda and the salesman, Duane Perrault, was totally amazing. He was very courteous and patient throughout the new car buying experience. He took his time answering all my questions, pointing out all the cool features of my new vehicle and was cool, calm and collected during the test drive (I'm not the best driver in the world)! I highly recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle to go see Duane- you will be very glad you did. And...I love my new Honda!

Happy Borman Customer

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Nathan Miller and the staff at Borman Autoplex provided a wonderful car buying experience! Special thanks to Raul Gutierrez for all your help and professional advice!

Great Experience Vehicle Purchase

by from Canutillo, TX |

I recently bought a car at Borman Autoplex and was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience. I appreciated the no-nonsense process they have for assisting customers through the purchase of a vehicle. Mr. Nathan Miller was our salesman and I strongly recommend him to anyone who is in the process of purchasing a vehicle. He is helpful, very professional and knowledgeable about his product and just an overall very pleasant person to deal with.

great sales personel

by from Las Cruces, New Mexico 88005 |

The salesman that sold s a 2015 Sonita, was very professional and would go back to this dealership. Duane Perrault was our sales person, and when my aunt wanted a new car, I sent her to talk to Duane. They were very pleased at the way he handled her situation, and sold her a new Sonita also. Thanks for a great sales force and management. Charles & Bernice Boyd

Great people, great experience

by from Las Cruces |

I recently contacted Borman through the internet with an inquiry on a specific car. The Internet Sales Team (Nathan Miller) was amazing. He kept me updated on the status of the car (it was in transit when I found it on the internet) and then worked with me to have most of the paperwork done before I arrived at their store. Pat (manager) and Freddy (finance) were also very helpful and got me a fantastic interest rate. Only reason it's a 4/5 star rating is the trade in - I think they could have done a bit better but I'd buy from them again in a heart beat!

Great service

by from Las Cruces,NM |

We have bought 4 Hyundai's from this dealer.. Patrick Sullivan and Nathan Miller are always very helpful.. We tell them what we want and they show us.. The process of looking and buying from them is very painless!!! Thank you Pat and Nate

Good Experience

by from Alamogordo, NM |

My wife and I had a pleasant buying experience due to Nathan Miller. He made the buying process pretty painless.