Arlington Nissan in Arlington Heights

Used 866-892-7511
Service 888-638-5135

great experience

by from naperville illinoi |

my plans were to go to 5 different dealerships in two days, that didin't happen. i went to arlington nissan first stop, and left with a car. I really had a great experience. A little slow on follow up regarding an issue with the outside mirror thoug.

Excellent experience!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Everyone is so helpful from the porters (they are every bit as important) to the service reps. Benson was very accommodating as well as the rest of the service staff. I bought my leased Sentra on Wednesday and worked with Sam in sales. I appreciated Sam's honesty and sense of humor. He made the sale very easy and uncomplicated.

Bait and switch via cab fare

by from Skokie, IL |

Recently visited this place with my cousin and walked out without a car. They offered to cover cab fare if we came to look at the car. Then the manager changed his mind and said only if my cousin buys the car. After explaining to the sales guy that my cousins on a strict budget and could not pay the extra $40 a month for the car he was unwilling to negotiate on the price. He said they just paid $2,000 to fix the car and she's lucky he's not charging her for that... #RUDE! So, on that note we left and got stuck with 2 cab fares. Got back onto Cars.com and found a better, newer car within her budget. Thanks for taking care of the little people Arlington Nissan (and yes, I'm being sardonic).

Proffesional, friendly, knowledgeable, honest.

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Outstanding, seamless experience. I have purchased (3) vehicles personally in the past 6-months working with RJ and it has been great. Also, my mother-in-law purchased a car from RJ i nthe past 6-months. He has a very candid and direct approach with superior detail to customer service.

Great, easy and smooth transaction!!!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

It was a good overall experience. Luther was personable and helped find what I was looking for based on my needs in a new car. Offering his knowledge on the Rogue was very helpful in the process.

Thank you for great experince!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

It was very pleasant. I enjoyed my test drives as well as the special attention that was taken with me. I had plenty of choices at the dealership. I would refer and purchase again.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Great service, everything was fast, clear, neatly in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. This is my third new car bought on this dilership and not the last. I will recommend to all

Great Impression

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Very efficient; good knowledge of cars; willing to work with us to get us where we could close a deal; friendly staff; prepped car for delivery efficiently; delivered a clean car; good follow-up from sales staff

Very Pleased

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Very pleasant. Was worried about purchasing a car. Salesman was so nice, made me feel comfortable and he was easy to talk to and tell him what type of car I was interested in purchasing. Was not pushy. He listened and explained and never grew impatient with my questions. Really friendly. I really appreciated his kindness.

very pleased

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

The experience at your dealership was an exceptional one, I had never purchase a nissan car and I will definitely will do from now on, my sales person was very knowledgeable about the products and answered all of my questions in a very professional way. I am very satisfied!

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

she was very kind with her explanations of the vehicale we were looking at and eventually bought . we think we got a good and felt good about it. she showed us how to work everything and was honest with us as we were with her in dealings. i actually dread buying cars. This time it wasn't bad at all , she made it more relaxing for us