Arlington Nissan in Arlington Heights

Used 866-892-7511
Service 888-638-5135

great experience

by from naperville illinoi |

my plans were to go to 5 different dealerships in two days, that didin't happen. i went to arlington nissan first stop, and left with a car. I really had a great experience. A little slow on follow up regarding an issue with the outside mirror thoug.

Great Impression

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Very efficient; good knowledge of cars; willing to work with us to get us where we could close a deal; friendly staff; prepped car for delivery efficiently; delivered a clean car; good follow-up from sales staff

Very Pleased

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Very pleasant. Was worried about purchasing a car. Salesman was so nice, made me feel comfortable and he was easy to talk to and tell him what type of car I was interested in purchasing. Was not pushy. He listened and explained and never grew impatient with my questions. Really friendly. I really appreciated his kindness.

very pleased

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

The experience at your dealership was an exceptional one, I had never purchase a nissan car and I will definitely will do from now on, my sales person was very knowledgeable about the products and answered all of my questions in a very professional way. I am very satisfied!

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

she was very kind with her explanations of the vehicale we were looking at and eventually bought . we think we got a good and felt good about it. she showed us how to work everything and was honest with us as we were with her in dealings. i actually dread buying cars. This time it wasn't bad at all , she made it more relaxing for us

superb

by from  Arlington Heights, IL  |

My experience was inviting, relaxed and comfortable as we patiently moved around the establishment inspecting vehicles of interest while determining what was the best cost, comfort and efficiency tailored to my specific expectations.

awesome experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Typical new car purchase negotiations between customer and dealership. Overall no surprises with the car purchase. Sales associates were very nice and friendly. Very fast in getting the new car ready for delivery on the same day which wasn't necessary but it saved an extra trip to pick up the car a day or two later.

very pleased

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

i like the way that luz guzman...was really helpful with us and she answered all our questions.for my first time being a buyer they did a great job ..i definitely will recommend you. thank you..

Wonderful

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Mary was very helpful, courteous, professional, and a lot of fun. She was very easy to work with and talk to. We were very pleased with our dealings with Mary.

Awesome Excellent

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Excellent! The best car buying experience I've had! Viktor and Max were really great with how they treated me. As easy and pressure free experience ever. Viktor was very knowledgeable and more than helpful with all my questions about the car.

Awesome

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Yes, it was a pleasant one. Mary was very helpful and so was RJ. Besides waiting a little bit, it was an overall good experience for my 1st time buying a brand new vehicle.