Haggerty Buick GMC Inc

300 W Roosevelt Rd, Villa Park, IL 60181

New 866-742-4324
Used 866-248-7272
Service 888-563-6120

For Value and Integrity it has to be Haggerty.

Mrs. Julie Biondini

by from Villa Park, Il. |

Tony Z. is an excellent manager, he was very professional and courteous. He made it a pleasure to car shop for the third time.

June 12, 2013

Dear Julie, Thank you for the great Comments! We strive to make this a Great Experience. If there is anything we can ever do please just call. Thanks for the Business and the Great Comments.

DECEPTIVE

by from CHICAGO, IL |

BY EMAIL, TWICE I NOTIFIED THE DEALER ABOUT THEIR 2003 TOYOTA AVALON LISTED AS THE HIGH END XLS, WHILE IT IS ACTUALLY AN XL. I POINTED OUT THE XLS COMES STANDARD WITH FOG LIGHTS, AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL... AND THE PICTURES POSTED CLEARLY REFLECT THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE THESE OPTIONS. I AM SHOPPING FOR AN XLS AND I AM GLAD THAT I KNOW THE OPTIONS AND THAT DID NOT WASTE MY TIME AT THIS DEALERSHIP. IS THIS CALLED BAIT AND SWITCH??

June 28, 2014

We are very sorry for the confusion and thanks for telling us about our mistake. We have corrected the error on the vehicle. Please call one of our Managers directly if you have any questions, Tony Zaremba or Brian Donchez (630) 279-2000.

no call

by from Chicago |

I sent a email to this dealership that I was interested in purchasing a used car from them , but I never heard from them NO CALL or anything. I purchased a car from another dealer who did contact me about my intent in buying a car.

April 22, 2014

I am sorry that you do not feel we tried to reach out. We did send two emails. We also called and left two messages for you, but did not receive a call back. If one of the managers can help, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. My name is Tony Zaremba, and Brian Donchez is the Used Car Manager. Our Number is 630-279-2000.

Painless purchasing

by from Wheaton, IL |

I have bought a minimum of 3 Buicks from Tony Z over the years. Each purchase was the right one--from the financial and the aesthetic viewpoint. Tony is extemely knowledgeable of every aspect of the vehicle he is showing and he moves between all vehicles with the same professionalism and accuracy to their particular details. I don't always remember all of the details he shows me but all I have to do is drive by and get a refresher course or give him a call and he is spot on with his advice. After that: no problem!

May 16, 2013

Teery and I go back many years. It is always a pleasure to serve our loyal customers. I look forward to our future service work that we may provide, and again Thank You for the Great Review!

Initial walk-in.

by from Chicago, Il. |

I am a working guy (blue-collar) and had gone in to this dealer after working a long shift at a recycling plant without changing clothes. I was received just as if I was in a suit and tie. I was a cash buyer but, they did not know that. I walked out of there with a beautiful S.U.V. (A 2011 G.M.C. Terrain). I cannot say enough about the two gentlemen that I dealt with, George and Brian. No one could go wrong with this place or these two gentlemen.

May 16, 2013

Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to serving you in both the sales and service departments in the future. Happy Motoring!

Enjoyable Purchasing Experience

by from Woodridge, IL |

My wife and I purchased a new GMC Terrain from Tony at Haggerty Buick-GMC. This was our third vehicle purchased from Tony and the second one purchased at Haggerty. Tony is very courteous and is very knowledgeable about the vehicles that the dealer sells. He is also very patient and thorough when he explained the features of our new Terrain. We will definitely be back when it is time for a new car.

May 16, 2013

It is always a pleasure to help our repeat customers. You are the reason we Love our Job! Look forward to serving you for many years to come.

next time a little longer test drive

by from bloomingdale,IL |

I purchased 2003 suburban, Very nice truck. Although after having it for a few days,a few things popped up. An annoying squeek in front end and driver side seat heat light up but not working. I would have thought that this stuff would have showed up in there 100 point inspection. As far as the buying process and the staff,everything was excellent

October 9, 2012

Thanks for bringing the suburban in to service Sat hope you are happy with the work that we did for you,we know you will need that heated seat this winter. Thanks again for your purchase. Brian

JIMMY

by from ITASCA |

When I told the dealer that I saw they had the truck I was looking at for 2 months then they took it off line. Then put it back on changing the car fax. Like it had changed hands. But they had it all the time I think that is fraud. They had the truck from 1 20 11 per the car fax deaier invoice. Know it shows dealer invoice at 3 19 12 SAME DEALER

June 5, 2012

The vehicle was sold and delivered. We then took the vehicle back in on trade again. Call me directly if you have questions. Brian at 630-589-3359.

Great place

by from Chicago il |

Test drive the vehicle I was interested in but didn't get it because of credit issues. On the other hand they were very professional and nice. There cars are all in perfect condition and they will do there best to help you.

June 5, 2012

Thanks for the great review. I can have our credit manager reach out to you if you would like. Call me directly at 630-589-3354 (Tony) or Brian at 630-589-3359.