Jim Norton Chevrolet

2301 N Aspen Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

New 866-906-2170
Used 877-289-8741
Service 866-415-4740

The Brand that Brings you More!

Finding the right car on the internet

by from Broken Arrow OK |

I was looking for a car for my daughter, found the perfect fit for her. Notified your department on a Sunday and heard back bright and early on Monday. Looked at the car on Monday, my daughter picked it up on Thursday, complete with a big blue bow! Thank you Derek for all your help! You helped make Emily really happy!

Jim Norton Chevrolet responded to this review

April 28, 2014

Thanks, Sally! We really appreciate you & Sally coming in to work with Derek. We're glad we could help out! Let us know what we can do for you in the future. Thanks again! Mike Ridenour Internet Director Jim Norton Chevrolet 918259.9358

This dealer treats you like a KING!

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I've done everything from purchase to maintenance with this current Chevrolet right here at Jim Norton. I've been treated with nothing but class and respect from every aspect of my experience. From sales to service this particular Chervrolet dealer is above what the world tells us is acceptable. It's my beleif that they treat everyone alike, FANTASTIC!

Recall Service on my Vehicle

by from BROKEN ARROW |

I am very pleased with the service on my car that I received. The different people I spoke with during this time were very kind and helpful. Thank you so much Jim Norton Chevrolet for a great experience.

@nd tiem dealing with Jim NOrton: Great both times

by from Broken Arrow |

I have bought two vehicles from Jim Norton: from different product lines at different facilities. Sales people were helpful and did not apply pressure. Just a good place to do buisness with and good people to talk to.

Norton Chev Broken Arrow the best

by from BA OK |

The best GM dealership for cars you care about. The service dept there treat my corvette with kid gloves

Recall issue on tail lights

by from Tulsa, OK |

I was very satisifed with the quick action the dealership took on the recall issue on my new car.

Automobile purchase

by from Broken Arrow, Okla. |

It was an awesome experience, the employees from the sale of the car to the financing of it was wonderful, all in all.

Very Professional Dealership

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Jim Norton was able to take care of some issues on my 2014 Stingray that no one else had. I suspect the area dealers haven't had much experience repairing this particular vehicle but they did a great job and addressed all of my problems quickly and had me back on the road the same day. They have also earned all of my future business due to their trustworthy staff. I had inadvertently left over $5000 cash in vehicle. The money was not disturbed and vehicle was properly repaired. Very professional staff and clean, well run facility.

Best Service Department in Tulsa Area

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

The service department at Jim Norton is second to none. Best service experience EVER! Ask for Russell and you will be well taken care of.

Best service in town!

by from Tulsa |

Jake and his team always handle my issues in a timely and professional manner. When I purchased my vehicle the dealership was under a different management, but I am treated as if I had just bought a brand new vehicle from them. The service department is hand down the best in town. Doesn't matter if your vehicle is one year old or ten, you get the same professionalism every time. Would not take my car anywhere else and that's a fact. My wife and I will be looking to purchase a new car in the future and I will not buy from anybody else!

great dealership

by from broken arrow okla |

great bunch of people, ed