Jim Norton Chevrolet

2301 N Aspen Ave, Broken Arrow, OK 74012

New 866-906-2170
Used 877-289-8741
Service 866-415-4740

The Brand that Brings you More!

Hooked on Chev's

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I have been a customer at this Chev. Dealership since 2008 . Always have been treated with the greatest respect and the staff, employees always there to answer in any questions that I needed answers too, and providing the care I needed for my vehicle past and present. Thanks again for caring and giving and providing excellent service.

July 14, 2014

Thank you for your long term business, Donna. We truly our thankful for your repeat business. THANK YOU! Mike Ridenour Internet Director Jim Norton Chevrolet 918.259.9358

Do not purchase a used car here

by from Tulsa, OK |

My mother had the worst experience here this week. She was pressured into a vehicle that she really didnt want by a sales person who kept giving her a guilt trip. He told her over and over how much he needed this sale. She should not have fell for it but she did. They also told her she could return the car within 3 days if she didnt think it was a fit. The car was too big, to costly for her. When she came to return the vehicle, she was bullied incessantly! we all know that the stereotype of being sleazy. I have never in my life encountered unprofessionalism and lack of customer service like she faced by the team on the Used Car side. She ended up in tears after they ranted about how she had made this deal and she shouldnt try to get out of it...even though they told her she could! My mother is a single woman with onlyher income to depend on. She would have never tried to take something back that she had purchsed if they had not told her she could. Eventually she started working with the team on the new car side and they were wonderful. She left with a new car she was very happy with. But I tell you, our family will not be returning for any future purchases. There are too many dealers out there to be treated this way and provide repeat business.

New Silverado

by from Oaks, ok |

Best experience in buying a new vehicle. Told them what i wanted and what price range on payments and they delivered. Will be back when its time to buy another truck!!

review

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

Second time we have leased with Jim Norton and we will continue to! Very happy

Mr.

by from Jenks, Ok |

Everyone was helpful and got me in and out of there in a new truck. Thank you!

Review

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Jim Norton Chevrolet and its staff are determined to make your visit to their dealership pleasant and informative. Their salespersons are knowledgeable about their product and questions are responded to in a friendly and pleasant voice. I will return to this dealership for all service issues with my vehicles and in the future should the need arise to purchase another new vehicle.

C7 Purchase

by from Broken Arrow, Ok |

Super dealership and all of the people we dealt with, listed. Mike Steve Dave Jennifer Jan in Finance.

Coordinator

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

The experience that I had at Jim Norton Chevrolet was just absolutely wonderful! Great customer service from start to finish!

Service at Jim Norton Chevrolet- Broken Arrow Okla

by from Owasso, Oklahoma |

If you have not experienced Jim Norton Chevrolet, let me be the first to tell you that they do everything possible to exceed your expectations. They are all very fair and communicate well with you to make sure your vehicle is serviced the best it can be. I drive 25 miles and by-pass other dealers when servicing my vehicle I purchased at Jim Norton as well as an older vehicle purchased from another location.

This dealer treats you like a KING!

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I've done everything from purchase to maintenance with this current Chevrolet right here at Jim Norton. I've been treated with nothing but class and respect from every aspect of my experience. From sales to service this particular Chervrolet dealer is above what the world tells us is acceptable. It's my beleif that they treat everyone alike, FANTASTIC!

July 15, 2014

Thank you, Jim! Your business and satisfaction mean a lot to all of us here at Jim Norton. Thank for you choosing us for your sales and service needs. Mike Ridenour Internet Director Jim Norton Chevrolet 918.259.9358

Recall Service on my Vehicle

by from BROKEN ARROW |

I am very pleased with the service on my car that I received. The different people I spoke with during this time were very kind and helpful. Thank you so much Jim Norton Chevrolet for a great experience.

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your business and for taking time to submit a review! It means a lot to us all here. Mike Ridenour Internet Director Jim Norton Chevrolet 918.259.9358