AutoWits

AutoWits

7224 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 866-621-7836

We don't just promise, we deliver! Just google AUTOWITS REVIEWS

The Best there is, hands down!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Sure you can buy a car from so many different places, but you would be a fool if you didn't go to Autowits to get exactly what you want, without the hassle and pressure. We bought a vehicle from Frank about 1.2 years ago, and it was just a pleasant experience. Found a Honda Civic online and went down to his shop to take a look and buy if we were interested. We were almost done with the paperwork before we decided we wanted to keep looking. Frank was kind and understanding, so we went to his lot and decided to test drive a few others. Mind you, Frank put ZERO pressure on us while looking and when we inquired about a few vehicles, it seemed that Frank had already gotten to "know" us, and didn't allow us to pick something that would end up being a money pit and rather suggested some more "practical" choices - like the 2013 Kia Soul we ended up buying from him. This put the best taste in my mouth about Frank, and AutoWits altogether. It was clear he was not trying to sell us the most expensive vehicle on his lot, but rather got to know our interests, our finances, and put us in a car that fit us. He was right. 1.2 years later that Kia got totaled from a "text-while-driving" driver. I called Frank the VERY same day of the accident and told him EXACTLY what I wanted - another Kia Soul :). I live in Arizona, and within a single week Frank had gotten us EXACTLY what we wanted - he even had to get it from Colorado. Frank's (and his staff's) dedication to his customers is almost incomprehensible considering the other 8 experiences I have had when buying a vehicle - which seem to just try to get as much money from you as possible. Thanks Frank, will return when it is needed!

Best Dealership Car Buying Experience I've Had

by from Chandler, AZ |

I recently purchased two cars from Frank and his team at Autowits, a 2012 Toyota Highlander and a 2014 Infiniti Q50. I can say without a doubt that both purchases were the best dealership car buying experience I have ever had. Frank and his staff are extremely friendly and pleasant to deal with. In both experiences I dealt directly with Frank and his style of car sales is a breath of fresh air in an industry that is filled with slimy salesman that will do anything to make a sale for the most amount of money as possible. When you walk in to Autowits and speak to Frank or one of the other sales associates it's immediately evident that this isn't that type of environment. They are more concerned with customer service and creating relationships with their clients versus making a sale at any cost. They want their customers to feel comfortable with the car they are purchasing by being open about the entire process up front. During both purchases Frank provided the car fax report immediately and free of charge upon my inquiry which is a must when you are purchasing a used vehicle. At Autowits there isn't the typical day long car buying experience where you have to go back and forth with the sales manager of the dealership to get a price that is acceptable. This is mostly due to the great pricing they have on all their cars and the fact that Frank is the manager. I'd say my total time spent at Autowits for both car purchases totaled no more than 5 hours! If you have purchased a car at a typical big name dealership you know how easy it is to spend 5 hours at the dealership without even making a deal. During the purchase of the second vehicle, Frank personally went well above and beyond what any typical car salesman would do. I was planning on trading in my old vehicle and Frank spent significant additional time out of his evening after I left the dealership to do some additional research to help me make the best decision on what to do with my old car. He spoke to other dealerships in the area to determine the true worth of the car on the open market which allowed me to increase my trade in value of the car and reduce my total loan value. The additional time spent was very appreciated and really struck home with me. I have already recommended and will continue to recommend Autowits to anyone looking to get into a new car for a great deal!

Great experience

by from Scottsdale |

I was a little anxious to buy a car without much knowledge of cars and the company but found it to be an easy and fun experience at Autowits. Shah was great - no pressure and he really seemed to have my best interest at heart. With a little help from my son and Shah's (and Franks) helpful attitude it was a great experience and I would highly recommend them. I feel I got a great car at a great price and was so excited to drive home in my new/used Audi. I will definitely recommend them and go back when ready to buy again. I feel they go over and beyond what most dealers will do - please check them out, if they don't have what you are looking for - They will find it for you!!

Great to work with, would recommend to a friend.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Their process was very low pressure and honest. No high pressure sales tactics or add on's. Overall, we were very happy with the experience.

A great place to buy a car from NICE people.

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I recently traded in my old car and bought a nice new car from AutoWits. Frank made the entire purchase an enjoyable experience, from test drive to purchasing paperwork. I was amazed that he let me test drive the vehicles without coming along and drowning me in annoying car salesman facts and drivel. He slapped on the plates, explained how to operate the car and let me drive around and experience the car for myself after saying "I don't need to sell this car to you". He was right. After letting me drive two different cars he worked hard with me to secure financing and get me the best deal possible and even stayed late after closing time to get the deal done. I am completely satisfied with the car buying experience. Highly recommended. GO SEE FRANK!

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Scottsdale AZ |

I'm the type of person that only writes a review when things are really good or really bad. In this case, things were outstanding. Working with Frank and Shah on buying my car was the most stress-free car buying experience of my life. They price their cars very fairly and there is absolutely none of the anxiety-inducing negotiating and up-sell attempts you have to go through with at dealerships. I can't stress enough how easy the whole process was here from start to finish. I definitely intend to come back to Autowits when it is time for my next auto purchase.

Great car, great service

by from Long Beach, CA |

I found the car I was looking for on the internet. The company contacted me promptly. Shah and I exchanged several emails and spoke by phone a number of times. He arranged the financing, so everything was ready for me when I flew to Phoenix to get the car. He picked me up still the airport right on time. We went to the dealership. The car looked great. We went for a test drive, everything was perfect. It took about 10 minutes to finish the paperwork and I was on my way. I would recommend this company to anyone. Shah is a total gentleman, no pressure tactics, no gimmicks. Absolute integrity and a very fair price for the car, a gorgeous 1994 Corvette convertible with only 30k on it.

Absolutely Outstanding

by from Scottsdale |

As a white haired widow, I had my first accident & ended up being told that my car was totaled. I had had bad experienced in the past with auto repairs so I was a nervous wreck about shopping for a replacement. I had driven past AutoWits and was also familiar with it as a dealership. It was my first stop in my replacement search. I was greeted by Frank as I entered the showroom. I told him I was wanting a GM car & the price I was willing to pay. He took me to a car in the showroom that they were taking photos of for advertising. They took the car out, told me to drive. No one went with me. I felt comfort & at home in the vehicle & returned telling Frank. "I'll take it". There was not any sales pitch, nothing. I had had such fear of dealing with sales people trying to influence me. There was none of that. This vehicle was 3 years newer than the one that was totaled & I got it for the price of my totaled car. I had not received my insurance check, but that was no problem. They kept my replacement in the showroom until I did receive it. I must say that Frank & his staff were the most outstanding team I have ever observed or experienced in my life & I have spent many years around the auto Industry. FRANK, YOU & YOUR STAFF OUTSTANDING & SO GRACIOUS!!!!!!!

AutoWits = A+ Customer Service & Buying Process

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have always been frustrated with the car buying process. It always seems that even when I told a salesperson that I was "just looking" the person would still try to make a deal. I was dragging my feet for almost 6 months dreading the process....and then I went to AutoWits. I had inquired about a vehicle and finally went in to test drive. I met Frank and he got the keys for the vehicles and let me test drive them myself...which I appreciated, he wasn't trying to "sell" me, he said I would be able to tell if it were my car on my own. I fell in love with a 2013 Honda Accord...I wasn't ready to sign anything that night and Frank didn't pressure me, he told me to go home and relax! I went back in the next day and purchased the vehicle. Frank (who is also a barista :) who knew) made me a cup of coffee, helped transfer the title of my other vehicle to a person who bought the car from me, and walked me through the paperwork. Frank is amazing, I've had my car for almost a month and had a few questions since then and he said to text whenever. I went in today for a question and it ended up being a quick fix and ended up staying for an hour and talked to Frank over one of his famous coffee's. Frank and team have changed my perspective on car buying, it was a perfect experience and I would recommend him and AutoWits to anyone looking for a new car. Talk about customer service...this is on a whole other level. Thanks for the awesome experience! :)

Great place, Great service

by from Prescott Valley, Arizona |

I recently purchased a car from Autowits from one of the co-managers Frank. It was the first time I've bought a car from a dealer with no pressure and great service. I highly recommend this dealership and particularly Frand because of their extreme professionalism and courtesy. I'm a retired television newscaster and Deputy Sheriff so I've dealt with all kinds of people. Frank struck me as a man of high morals as well.

Simply The Best!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Autowits is the ONLY place to buy a used vehicle. Shah and Frank are fantastic people! They are extremely honest, and they offer only top-quality used vehicles at the best price anywhere. They take their time with you and explain everything about the vehicle and the buying process. They truly care about you, and make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. In addition, Autowits has a great repair and body shop on-site - very convenient. Don't waste your time with the larger dealerships - you'll only get the run-around. Do yourself a favor and vist Autowits. We have purchased two vehicles from them, and will never look elsewhere.