AutoWits

Used 866-621-7836

We don't just promise, we deliver! Just google AUTOWITS REVIEWS

Excellent Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

My husband and I recently went into look at a Hyundai we found on their website. We we disappointing to find that the car was being sold just as we came in. However, Shah was great. He helped us find another Hyundai in a model up at a decent price and was awesome to work with! We really appreciate how easy he made the process and LOVE the new car!

I highly recommend AutoWits

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

My wife and I recently purchased a GMC Acadia through Frank at Autowits. The experience was the best I've ever had dealing with buying a vehicle. Frank did everything he said he was going to do and he did it professionally. He made it so easy and he gave us a great deal. There were no upsells or the usual tactics that you deal with when purchasing a used car.

Excellent experience!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I definitely see why Autowits is a 5 star dealership. We purchased a 2008 Jeep Commander from Joey Matos. He was amazing with us, extremely attentive and not pushy at all. The vehicle is in great condition and very reasonably priced. Being a used car there were small details that needed to be fixed. Joey and Frank went above and beyond to fix the little issues and delivered the vehicle to us. I will recommend Autowits to anyone! Thanks again Joey we couldn't be happier with our purchase!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This was an absolutely wonderful experience. I had the opportunity to work with Shah and he did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable with my choice, he got me a better loan than I was able to get from my credit union and he was more than fair regarding my trade-in. He followed up on some things I wanted done to the car and I developed trust for him during the process. I have never been treated so fairly and above board at any other dealership I have ever gone to. It is obvious Shah takes great personal pride in taking responsibilty and ownership of the customer's happiness with the product and the process. I am very happy with the service and the car and will be using Autowits for maintenance and any future repair needs. I have already recommended them to people I know, which I have never done before because I have never had such an excellent experience with purchasing a vehicle before. Thank you, Shah!

Helped me out in a time of need.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was in a car accident that totaled my car and broke my arm. After a few days of trying to figure out how to get to my doctor's appointments and PT I knew I had to buy a car but had no way to get to the dealerships as I was new in AZ and no new fiends to help out. I started looking online and found these great reviews for Autowits. I called and talked to Shah and explained my situation. He had a newer Rav4 on his lot and that was the same make as my old car. He offered to bring the car to my next Physical Therapy to look at. He did and then drove me to the dealership and I bought the car. He gave me a loaner until they could do some work on the car then drove with me to my bank so I could give him a check. When we needed to exchange loaner cars he again drove to me. When it was time to pick up the car he again came to me for the exchange. Later when there was one other piece of paperwork that I needed to sign, he AGAIN came to me so I would not have to drive to the dealership. Really, this is above and beyond any expectations I could have had. I hope soon to be able to spend more time picking out my next car and will certainly put it in Shah's hands. It is obvious he genuinely cares about people.

Amazing Service*Friendly Staff*Awesome Inventory

by from Mesa, AZ |

My husband and I were looking for a used car. We wanted something fairly new but didn't want to pay the new car price. AutoWits had a gorgeous Mercedes that I would never would have considered before we went there. The car was gorgeous for a fraction of the price of a new one. Frank and Shah were easy and friendly to work with. Our paperwork and loan approval went so smoothly. They got us a very low rate and I have never been happier with a car. We also had them service the car and based on other services prices elsewhere, they were the cheapest. They did an amazing job and come highly recommended from our family! THANK YOU GUYS!

By far the finest experience I've had buying a car

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Frank is the most sincere and genuine person I've met in the auto business. I never felt for a moment he was selling, but was more of a counselor and caring friend. I had some credit challenges and he was amazing how he helped me. Would only recommend AUTOWITS and no other dealer. Amazing people.

AT AUTOWITS THE SKY IS THE LIMIT BRAVO

by from MESA AZ |

To say but a few being new in America and a new car owner was not easy but when I stepped at Autowits I felt at home and in the arms of the best car dealers ever. I met Shah who gave me the best option by offering me an easy way to acquire the car of my dreams. Shah was very encouraging, helpful and patient with all my shortcoming as I tried to fight the process financially, driving experience and even how to hit the road shoulder high. Shah you are my HERO. Great people get down there and meet this great man. you will love it all at AUTOWITS.

Excellent buying experience

by from Gilbert AZ |

Having been to some other dealers and experienced their high pressure sales methods I am very wary when car shopping. I am very happy to say my experience with Autowits, dealing with Joey and Frank was a pleasure. No sales pressure at all. Just concern that the customer was being taken care of properly. They fixed any little issues or concerns I had with the car I chose without argument. The car was delivered in excellent condition. I'd be happy to purchase for Autowits again in the future.

Best place for a single women to buy a car. Ever.

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

As a single woman, going into dealers to purchase a car has been (until now) a harrowing experience. Joey Matos and Frank Niknam changed all that. They listened carefully to me, asked me what my budget was and patiently worked with me over the course of three days to secure the sale. I never felt pressured to come to an agreement and there was never a question they would sell the car to someone else while we negotiated. I asked to have the car taken to a private mechanic as well as the dealership. Joey drove the car there and back for me both times so I didn't have to interrupt my work schedule. Before we agreed on the purchase, Joey and Frank replaced two tires, air filters, purchased brand-new factor floor mats and replaced the battery. I didn't need the complimentary warranty Autowits offers because my car is still under factory warranty. However, Frank insisted that if a warranty repair on the car comes up, to bring the car to them first so they can take it to the dealer. He offered to oversee the repair and give me a loaner vehicle. While I was there, he took calls on his personal cell phone from past customers; the conversations sounded as though they were friends helping one another out, not a business relationship. I will be using them for my regular maintenance and any questions I have about the car in the future. I absolutely feel like I am on their team. I should probably send them flowers for helping me find the car I wanted at the price I could afford.