AutoWits

AutoWits

7224 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 866-621-7836

We don't just promise, we deliver! Just google AUTOWITS REVIEWS

The Best there is, hands down!

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

Sure you can buy a car from so many different places, but you would be a fool if you didn't go to Autowits to get exactly what you want, without the hassle and pressure. We bought a vehicle from Frank about 1.2 years ago, and it was just a pleasant experience. Found a Honda Civic online and went down to his shop to take a look and buy if we were interested. We were almost done with the paperwork before we decided we wanted to keep looking. Frank was kind and understanding, so we went to his lot and decided to test drive a few others. Mind you, Frank put ZERO pressure on us while looking and when we inquired about a few vehicles, it seemed that Frank had already gotten to "know" us, and didn't allow us to pick something that would end up being a money pit and rather suggested some more "practical" choices - like the 2013 Kia Soul we ended up buying from him. This put the best taste in my mouth about Frank, and AutoWits altogether. It was clear he was not trying to sell us the most expensive vehicle on his lot, but rather got to know our interests, our finances, and put us in a car that fit us. He was right. 1.2 years later that Kia got totaled from a "text-while-driving" driver. I called Frank the VERY same day of the accident and told him EXACTLY what I wanted - another Kia Soul :). I live in Arizona, and within a single week Frank had gotten us EXACTLY what we wanted - he even had to get it from Colorado. Frank's (and his staff's) dedication to his customers is almost incomprehensible considering the other 8 experiences I have had when buying a vehicle - which seem to just try to get as much money from you as possible. Thanks Frank, will return when it is needed!

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Scottsdale AZ |

I'm the type of person that only writes a review when things are really good or really bad. In this case, things were outstanding. Working with Frank and Shah on buying my car was the most stress-free car buying experience of my life. They price their cars very fairly and there is absolutely none of the anxiety-inducing negotiating and up-sell attempts you have to go through with at dealerships. I can't stress enough how easy the whole process was here from start to finish. I definitely intend to come back to Autowits when it is time for my next auto purchase.

Great car, great service

by from Long Beach, CA |

I found the car I was looking for on the internet. The company contacted me promptly. Shah and I exchanged several emails and spoke by phone a number of times. He arranged the financing, so everything was ready for me when I flew to Phoenix to get the car. He picked me up still the airport right on time. We went to the dealership. The car looked great. We went for a test drive, everything was perfect. It took about 10 minutes to finish the paperwork and I was on my way. I would recommend this company to anyone. Shah is a total gentleman, no pressure tactics, no gimmicks. Absolute integrity and a very fair price for the car, a gorgeous 1994 Corvette convertible with only 30k on it.

Absolutely Outstanding

by from Scottsdale |

As a white haired widow, I had my first accident & ended up being told that my car was totaled. I had had bad experienced in the past with auto repairs so I was a nervous wreck about shopping for a replacement. I had driven past AutoWits and was also familiar with it as a dealership. It was my first stop in my replacement search. I was greeted by Frank as I entered the showroom. I told him I was wanting a GM car & the price I was willing to pay. He took me to a car in the showroom that they were taking photos of for advertising. They took the car out, told me to drive. No one went with me. I felt comfort & at home in the vehicle & returned telling Frank. "I'll take it". There was not any sales pitch, nothing. I had had such fear of dealing with sales people trying to influence me. There was none of that. This vehicle was 3 years newer than the one that was totaled & I got it for the price of my totaled car. I had not received my insurance check, but that was no problem. They kept my replacement in the showroom until I did receive it. I must say that Frank & his staff were the most outstanding team I have ever observed or experienced in my life & I have spent many years around the auto Industry. FRANK, YOU & YOUR STAFF OUTSTANDING & SO GRACIOUS!!!!!!!

AutoWits = A+ Customer Service & Buying Process

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I have always been frustrated with the car buying process. It always seems that even when I told a salesperson that I was "just looking" the person would still try to make a deal. I was dragging my feet for almost 6 months dreading the process....and then I went to AutoWits. I had inquired about a vehicle and finally went in to test drive. I met Frank and he got the keys for the vehicles and let me test drive them myself...which I appreciated, he wasn't trying to "sell" me, he said I would be able to tell if it were my car on my own. I fell in love with a 2013 Honda Accord...I wasn't ready to sign anything that night and Frank didn't pressure me, he told me to go home and relax! I went back in the next day and purchased the vehicle. Frank (who is also a barista :) who knew) made me a cup of coffee, helped transfer the title of my other vehicle to a person who bought the car from me, and walked me through the paperwork. Frank is amazing, I've had my car for almost a month and had a few questions since then and he said to text whenever. I went in today for a question and it ended up being a quick fix and ended up staying for an hour and talked to Frank over one of his famous coffee's. Frank and team have changed my perspective on car buying, it was a perfect experience and I would recommend him and AutoWits to anyone looking for a new car. Talk about customer service...this is on a whole other level. Thanks for the awesome experience! :)

Great place, Great service

by from Prescott Valley, Arizona |

I recently purchased a car from Autowits from one of the co-managers Frank. It was the first time I've bought a car from a dealer with no pressure and great service. I highly recommend this dealership and particularly Frand because of their extreme professionalism and courtesy. I'm a retired television newscaster and Deputy Sheriff so I've dealt with all kinds of people. Frank struck me as a man of high morals as well.

Simply The Best!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Autowits is the ONLY place to buy a used vehicle. Shah and Frank are fantastic people! They are extremely honest, and they offer only top-quality used vehicles at the best price anywhere. They take their time with you and explain everything about the vehicle and the buying process. They truly care about you, and make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. In addition, Autowits has a great repair and body shop on-site - very convenient. Don't waste your time with the larger dealerships - you'll only get the run-around. Do yourself a favor and vist Autowits. We have purchased two vehicles from them, and will never look elsewhere.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

We recently purchased a minivan from AutoWits and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the dealership and people. There was no pressure and Frank was kind and informative. We got the exact vehicle we wanted at a great price. They were beyond fair with our trade-in and answered our questions and helped us out after the purchase. We would recommend them to everyone. After so many years of stressful car buying experiences AutoWits has been a breath of fresh air.

Remarkable Quality

by from Litchfield Park, AZ |

I had a very remarkable experience with this dealership. The extraordinary service began with a phone call and ended with me driving away in my new vehicle, that I got at a lower cost than originally expected. All my needs were met, including gas in the car :). This experience was unique for me I was treated with the utmost respect and was given superb assistance throughout, nothing you'd expect from a used car dealership.Their quality was extended from the selection of vehicles, to repairs and services,and into their finance options. I appreciated that the excellent service didn't stop after my credit was pulled : ). The deal was approved and I was more than satisfied and needed to express this experience and its significance.

Great Service, Great Car

by from Mesa, AZ |

I recently bought a Honda Civic from AutoWits and was incredibly impressed with this dealership! Everyone was extremely friendly and I never felt pushed or manipulated into anything. I had visited multiple dealerships over the week and did not like the feel I got from any of them as it always seemed like they were trying to con me into something. I brought my now car to my own mechanic before buying it "just to be sure" and my mechanic said in all his years of work he has never had a used car brought to him before purchase that he could find absolutely nothing wrong with. Until now. Even my own mechanic was impressed with how well the dealership had ensured the car was like new before they would sell it! Frank was outstanding to work with and everyone almost felt like family by the end of the process. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to buy or repair a car!!!!! I will for sure be back if I ever need another car in the future! Seriously though. Go here.

AutoWits no hassle great price

by from phoenix AZ |

No salesmen, no flashy receptionist to pay for. Just the best price on exactly the truck I wanted. Second vehicle i have purchased from them in a year. I wont bother to look any where else for my next car. Saved$3000 when i bought my daughter a civic and i saved at least that much on my truck. These guys buy only quality vehicles and price them right. Dont waste your money paying for all the flash at the big dealers.