AutoWits

AutoWits

7224 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

Used 866-621-7836

WE DON'T JUST PROMISE, WE DELIVER!

By far the finest experience I've had buying a car

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Frank is the most sincere and genuine person I've met in the auto business. I never felt for a moment he was selling, but was more of a counselor and caring friend. I had some credit challenges and he was amazing how he helped me. Would only recommend AUTOWITS and no other dealer. Amazing people.

AT AUTOWITS THE SKY IS THE LIMIT BRAVO

by from MESA AZ |

To say but a few being new in America and a new car owner was not easy but when I stepped at Autowits I felt at home and in the arms of the best car dealers ever. I met Shah who gave me the best option by offering me an easy way to acquire the car of my dreams. Shah was very encouraging, helpful and patient with all my shortcoming as I tried to fight the process financially, driving experience and even how to hit the road shoulder high. Shah you are my HERO. Great people get down there and meet this great man. you will love it all at AUTOWITS.

Excellent buying experience

by from Gilbert AZ |

Having been to some other dealers and experienced their high pressure sales methods I am very wary when car shopping. I am very happy to say my experience with Autowits, dealing with Joey and Frank was a pleasure. No sales pressure at all. Just concern that the customer was being taken care of properly. They fixed any little issues or concerns I had with the car I chose without argument. The car was delivered in excellent condition. I'd be happy to purchase for Autowits again in the future.

Best place for a single women to buy a car. Ever.

by from Scottsdale, Arizona |

As a single woman, going into dealers to purchase a car has been (until now) a harrowing experience. Joey Matos and Frank Niknam changed all that. They listened carefully to me, asked me what my budget was and patiently worked with me over the course of three days to secure the sale. I never felt pressured to come to an agreement and there was never a question they would sell the car to someone else while we negotiated. I asked to have the car taken to a private mechanic as well as the dealership. Joey drove the car there and back for me both times so I didn't have to interrupt my work schedule. Before we agreed on the purchase, Joey and Frank replaced two tires, air filters, purchased brand-new factor floor mats and replaced the battery. I didn't need the complimentary warranty Autowits offers because my car is still under factory warranty. However, Frank insisted that if a warranty repair on the car comes up, to bring the car to them first so they can take it to the dealer. He offered to oversee the repair and give me a loaner vehicle. While I was there, he took calls on his personal cell phone from past customers; the conversations sounded as though they were friends helping one another out, not a business relationship. I will be using them for my regular maintenance and any questions I have about the car in the future. I absolutely feel like I am on their team. I should probably send them flowers for helping me find the car I wanted at the price I could afford.

Very Satisfied Customer & Experience was Excellent

by from fountain Hils, AZ |

We bought a Mustang convertible for our anniversary and the experience was unparalleled. We are extremely happy to have found Shah and Frank at Autowits! The cars and trucks they choose are already top notch vehicles and in immaculate shape. There was no pressure and any issues Shah took care of immediately. The experience was that good. They made us comfortable in every part of the transaction. I would not buy another car from any other dealer, period.

Awesome Service

by from Phoenix |

We bought a 2013 Toyota Sienna from Frank. he is great to work with. He is very professional and a good listener. He is not pushy like most other dealers. The experience was great. We traded a Nissan Murano and he gave us a fair trade for it. He even as far as giving us a top notch loaner for the evening, as we were not quite ready to seal the sale until the following day. I will recomend Autowits to anyone.

Best place ever to buy a car!!!

by from Scottsdale AZ |

I don't think I could have had an easier and pleasurable process. I normally dread these types of purchases. Shah at Autowits really made the process simple and fun. The price was way more then fair and they went above and beyond fixing anything that was wrong with the car I purchased. I went to countless dealerships and car auto plexus and hands down AUTOWITS was the best. Thank you Shah and Frank i couldn't have bough a better car from a better place. Thanks again Omar incredibly satisfied customer.

Great place!

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

Bought my first car from there and had a great experience. The car I wanted was a very reasonable price for all the features it had. After buying it they checked over everything and made some last minute tune ups at no charge to me and saved us a bunch of money. There was no pressure to buy the car at all or to look at any others. They have definitely set my standards for car buying very high.

EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, EXCELENT EXPERIENCE!

by from Las Vegas |

I Had been having bad luck with car salesmen over the last few months until I came across these gentlemen on carsforsale.com. I decided to give it one last try with the guys at Autowits, they worked quickly and diligently and handled business very professionally over the phone. my confidence with them grew overnight as they got me the approval I had struggled to get, within hours! I took a leap of faith as did they, and I made the trip from Vegas to Arizona and ended up leaving very satisfied. this was the best customer service I have seen in sometime and im glad I made the trip :) My salesman's name is Frank and he is an awesome guy and a stand up salesman and was very upfront and honest about everything so there were no surprises. I recommend Autowits and will do business with them in the future!

Excellent Service and Great Attitudes

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Frank Niknam and his staff had the best attitudes and were so helpful when I purchased my car from Autowits in Scottdale, Arizona. They went the extra mile on everything from finding me financing at an excellent rate, doing several extra things to the car before it was shipped to Las Vegas, and even several things after the car was already shipped to me. I was very impressed with Frank and his team. I will definitely purchase my next car from him again and refer/recommend his name/dealership to all of my friends and relatives.