NJ Auto Group

NJ Auto Group

451 Spring St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201

Used 877-468-2859

NJ Auto Group- The BEST For Less!

Nelson and my Honda Odyessey

by from Somerset New Jersey |

After looking on line I drove to Nj Auto Group and found my Honda with Mancho. Buying process is fast with cash. I will share my experience with my family.

March 12, 2015

Nelson thank you very much for taking the time for your review. It was my pleasure to help you with your new Honda. Look forward to helping you in the future. All the best. And please tell your friends and family to see me at NJ Auto Group. New cars, trucks and vans weekly . Best Regards, Mancho

Best customer Service and loyalty!!

by from Montclair, NJ |

I bought my Acura MDX from Mancho and I'm very pleased with the service here.....I'm definitely recommending this place. I wait to get another vehicle from them!

May 28, 2015

Thank you Alicia for your kind words. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future. You'll be happy with your MDX for years to come. It was our pleasure to serve you. Mancho-the owner

Regrets...stay away!!

by from staten Island, New York |

Apparently nice enough. Cars arent adequately checked and prepared for sale. Safety issues are ignored. They hide things from the customer and then they claim "as is" reason. Not willing to make good once you discover something they hid. Problems I had: Bad alternator they claimed was new. no brakes leaky engine after they said no leaks no working radio or speakers broken exhaust Blown fuses You would expect these things to be working. They try to take aadvantage of you. Stay away.

July 13, 2014

Dear Alfredo, as you know you got a great deal on the Suzuki, it was $4000 less then market price. We made you aware of the radio, and yes it needs a little work that's why this car was priced to sell. At Nj Auto Group we provide good cars at great prices. Thank you for your business. George the owner.

pleasure to deal whit them

by from Suffern, NY |

i buy my honda CRV from them, great car The best service, very good price

October 24, 2013

Thank you for shopping with NJ Auto Group. Where we keep the costs low to you!

Great deals

by from Queens, NY |

I'm very Thanksfull

October 26, 2013

Thank you for shopping with US Auto Group! Where we keep good quality vehicles at low costs to you.