Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

4 Interstate Access Road Suite C, Wilder, KY 41076

Used 866-982-0760

Quality Warrantied Rebuildables means you save $$$ and keep Peace of Mind.

Left feeling very comfortable with my car purchase

by from covington ky |

I'd like to give a thank you to Marty Hoober. He made our car buying experience very easy. He was honest and got us a great deal.

June 9, 2014

Thanks Rosemary and congratulations on your terrific new Altima!

Made our car buying experience easy and enjoyable.

by from covington ky |

We picked a car we liked. Test drove it. Sat down with Marty Hoober while he went over the price, tax & title and my trade in value. He wrote all the prices out on a piece of paper. He made it easy to understand. We ended up with a really nice car way below kbb.

out of state purchase

by from algonqiun IL |

It is always scary buying anything from out of state when you cannot see it with your own eyes, however these folks made it as painless as possible and I am very satisfied with the vehicle and the honesty. It builds a bond of trust for the future.

April 23, 2014

thanks Ted, we appreciate you and look forward to doing more business as your needs show up. Very sincerely, Marty Hoober

Good Service to start then bad service after

by from Cincinnati, OH |

When I first bought the car it felt like a family environment with great communication. Bought my car quick and easy. I had a 1 year warranty on the car and right before the year was up all 4 brakes went out. Rotors and pads. I called on several occasions and left messages with no response. The year warranty is now up and I had to tow my car somewhere else to pay to have the work done because of the poor communication. Overall I see this as a poor customer service center and would not recommend them to anyone just based on that. Positive side the car is in good shape besides the brakes going out in less than 8,000 miles.

April 13, 2014

Thanks Jerry, for your business purchasing our car. We're a little confused though. Brakes are a 'wear' item and wouldn't be covered under any warranty unless the labor was incorrectly done and/or the part was defective. Even a brand new car purchased straight from a manufacturer would be no different; just do a little homework so you can validate that please. We take a lot of pride in our rebuilds but you are still driving the car for those 8000 miles and if you've worn out the brakes, believe me Sir, we are HAPPY to do your brake work and will call you back. Please contact me at 859 912 7814 on my (your sales person's) extension number 1. Thanks again for your business, if you have additional comments or questions, please contact me and let me personally address them. sincerely, Marty

Best Price and Service In Town

by from Richmond, KY |

Went shopping for a late model used car. Went to numerous dealers that would not negotiate on overpriced cars. Stopped by Northern Ky Auto Sales. They had a great selection of high end cars that I thought would be over my budget. They worked with me to find a car at a price in line with what I could afford. Ended up buying a 2013 Hyundai Sonata for a great price. The deal was no hassle and took the car home within the hour. The Sonata runs perfect. Thank you for making my car more affordable. Great car, great price, great experience. Nothing better than a good deal!

April 1, 2014

Thanks Frank, thank you Cherie. Best of wishes from our company and we're confident you'll enjoy that Sonata for many (s)miles to come:) Regards, Marty Hoober

Love my new car

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Super friendly low pressure salesmen, my Acura looks and runs great at a great price. Thanks guys!

April 1, 2014

Kevin, we appreciate you. Enjoy that car! Regards, Marty Hoober

Amazing Service!

by from Southgate Kentucky |

I Bought a car from here a couple months ago and I have to say the way they treat there customers are amazing! If you have any problems ever you can count on them to be there for you! Marty is definitely one you can trust to get you a good deal and definitely can rely on them to help you if needed!

March 27, 2014

Thank you Ms. Cayla:) We appreciate you and your business. sincerely, Marty Hoober

Awesome service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Great sales people! Easy to work with. There cars are marked down and worth every penny ispent. Any questions i have there staff is quick to answer and they stand firm to there word!would recomend to everybody. Great guys!!

March 4, 2014

Thanks Tom, we appreciate you and your business. Congratulations on your new car!

Great Place!!

by from Louisville, KY |

I had such a great experience at this place.... Marty and Sam both did a great job of walking me through what I was buying. I went to multiple dealers to see if they would match the 1 year warranty on a used car or give me a power train warranty at the same price. There was not a dealer in the tri state that offered a bumper to bumper warranty on used cars for the length that Northern Kentucky Auto did, I love my new car and have sent many friends there to buy as well. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

March 4, 2014

Thank you Patrick, enjoy that Cadillac!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Southgate,KY |

This was my first time buying a car off of a lot so i did some research and after reading the reviews i decided to give nkas a shot. Set up an appointment for a totally different car than what i ended up buying, Marty and Samantha know what they are doing! They get you the car that fits you and that they know you can afford!! Plus they are SUPER FRIENDLY!!! I will definitely be back in the future!! Definitely worth the time and money!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

February 13, 2014

Hey, Cayla, thanks! We appreciate the opportunity to take care of you and do business together.

Highly recommended!!!

by from Southgate,Ky |

Samantha and Marty definitely know what they are doing! They are not the typical dealership that just want your money! They make sure you are happy the entire time you are there they make sure you have a car that fits you!! It was my first time buying a car off of a lot and I will not be going anywhere but here in the future!!! Definitely worth your time and money!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!