Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

Northern Kentucky Auto Sales

4 Interstate Access Road Suite C, Wilder, KY 41076

Used 866-982-0760

Quality Warrantied Rebuildables means you save $$$ and keep Piece of mind.

Top notch people

by from Winchester, KY |

I found out about Northern Kentucky Auto Sales when looking on the internet for a pickup. NKAS had a late model Ram listed at a price that included a warning?may be too good to be true. It was true, however. Because these guys buy salvage cars from insurance company and completely rebuild them. Martin Hoober and the men there told me what the trucks history was and what they did to it. And they have stood behind their commitments and have even gone beyond the "letter of the contract" to make sure I have a truck that is exactly as they described it to me. Because of the rebuilt title, it's not a truck that I purchased thinking about huge resale value. So what? I plan to drive this one with it's low mileage and excellent condition for a long time. My hat's off to Martin Hoober and the folks at Northern Kentucky Auto Sales.

January 21, 2014

Steve from Winchester. Thanks for taking the time to learn about what we do and then taking more time to come check out what we do and congratulations on the mutual benefit of 'why' we do it. Many (s)miles wished for you and that truck. Please thank the Mrs. for us too.

Great place to buy a car

by from Butler, Ky |

I spent months looking for a car. We purchased a 2010 Nissan Rogue from Northern Kentucky Auto Sales. Marty and the gang are great to deal with. Marty takes all the times necessary to address any questions or concerns regarding the vehicle of your choice. I got more bang for my buck than I thought possible. Don't waste your money elsewhere! Stop in and see Marty, save thousands, really!

October 15, 2013

Mr. Parnell, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to more in the future. Sincerely, Marty Hoober, NKAS.

They can get the job done

by from Amelia, OH |

My husband and I were looking for a mustang. We tried many of places and no one could get us approved that is till we came to Northern Kentucky Auto Sales. Without them my husband would of never got the car he had been wanting for the past 6 years. The facility at this place was nice and the service was even better.

October 8, 2013

Good for us all Tara and Josh, thanks for the opportunity and enjoy that new pony!

Great Service and family friendly

by from Cincinnati |

I came across Northern Kentucky Auto Sales in my search for a vehicle, and I am very glad that I did. The selection was great and I was instantly greeted and treated like a person and not as a "sale". I found the car I wanted and with no hassle I was able to drive away happy. There customer care is excellent and I am very confident in recommending NKAS to anyone looking for a great deal, reliable car, and excellent service.

September 27, 2013

Thanks very much for the write up CJ. We appreciate doing business with you and are happy for you and your new car:) Sincerely, Marty Hoober

Will shop again

by from Camp Springs,Ky |

I found Northern Ky Auto Sales while researching vehicles on line and spent many months checking out the inventory.They took the time explaining how their process worked and answered all my questions.Last month I purchased a 2011 Taurus and we love the car.Marty was great to deal with from purchase to delivery of the car.I recommend you check them out.It will save you thousands.

September 26, 2013

Congratulations on your Taurus Mr. Parnell, thank you very much for the business.

Super value for my money.

by from Cincinnati |

I spent 6 months watching their inventory while I cleaned up my credit and saved a down payment. I went in to get the Maxima I'd picked out, they'd sold it the day before I got there. I wound up getting a different car that cost 4k less but I got much more car than I'd picked out originally. Marty knew what would work well for me and my wants and helped me get the financing it was easy and no pressure.

September 10, 2013

WooHoo! thanks Rich! and Congratulations!

Awesome Service/Vehicles

by from Hebron, KY |

Marty, David & team were high quality individuals that were helpful in every way. We told them what budget we were working with and they were able to set us up with a very nice vehicle that fit within our budget. The whole staff was very friendly, professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone that is interested in finding a nice, used vehicle. They will find the vehicle for you that will fit within your budget. Not only do they have high quality vehicles, but they offer warranty packages and will even let you test drive the vehicles for 48 hours to ensure you are getting what you signed up for. Thank you to Marty, David and the entire Northern Kentucky Auto team.

September 10, 2013

Thanks Chris, we appreciate you sharing this and we appreciate doing business with you. Wish you many (s)miles with that car!

Highly Reccommend

by from Independence ky |

I am SO glad I came across NKY auto sales! No place else will you find expensive quality cars at a low price, on top of that a hell of a warranty, and to top it off exceptional customer service, in specific Marty and Matt. You all run a GREAT business, keep it up. I'm absolutely pleased with my choice of car I ended up getting, couldn't be happier :)

August 15, 2013

Thanks Heather, we appreciate you and the business and look forward to working with you in the future both for service and your family/friends. Sincerely, Marty

Good Car, Good Deal

by from Nashville, TN |

I was looking for an Acura TL and found an excellent deal at Northern Kentucky Auto Sales. Marty Hoober helped me throughout the buying process and worked patiently with me as I worked through getting my finances ready. I highly recommend purchasing a car through Northern Kentucky Auto Sales if you are seeking a used vehicle that has been well maintained.

April 23, 2013

Thank you Jason and congratulations. We appreciate you.

Happy with my Honda

by from Corinth, Ky |

Marty, thank you for a wonderful car buying experience. I am so happy with my Honda. I explained my financial limitations and transportation needs. I appreciate your honesty and dedication to finding the perfect match, while keeping safety and dependabilitly priorities. The Honda is exactally as you presented it. I recommend you to anyone looking to purchase a used car. Thank you so much for your effort and kindness.

April 22, 2013

You're Welcome Pam. Thanks for doing business with us. Remember our referral program and don't forget we'll get your first oil change on the house between 5 and 7 thousand miles from date of purchase. Again, thank you Very, very much.