Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills

Service 866-242-9666

Please Contact the Internet Department

Purchasing Experience at Heritage Owings Mills

by from Westminster MD |

Jay M made our experience of purchasing our Ram 1500 a pleasant experience. We have 3 vehicles; when it comes time to purchase another vehicle, we will defintely seek out Jay to help navigate us through this process again!

August 18, 2014

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Ram 1500. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Amaizing experience

by from Baltimore |

John A was amaizing at helping me with my truck. He explained everything in great detail. I loved everything with my visit. Thank you sooo much!!!

December 18, 2014

Greetings JBallar! Thank you for shopping with us at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great Car, Great Service!

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Everything was great. Found a car online I liked, they worked with me to get it for the monthly payment I could afford. They were very accommodating offering to do the deal at my house. My daugher enjoyed running around their break room playing with the toys and magazines. When I was ready to go the salesman Eric made sure I knew how to use all the features and took the car back when I noticed some sticky stuff on the hood. They quickly cleaned and buffed it out. Would definitely recommend this dealership and will come back for future car needs.

December 16, 2014

Greetings Teacherman33! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Buying a Jeep Patriot w/ John A.

by from Timonium, MD |

John A. our sales rep was fantastic, friendly and down to earth. We really enjoyed our buying experience with him. Thanks to Ken also, the numbers guy who got us a great rate, gave us a needed laugh and helped us make our best decision. Dave went over all the final paperwork, got us out the door efficiently and made sure we had informed choices on extra coverage options. So we left with peace of mind. Great Team, Nice Facility, We LOVE our 2015 Jeep Patriot!!!!

December 11, 2014

Brian & Val V - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Owings Mills!. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases or services, we would love to help! Thanks and have a great day!

By Far the best!

by from Ownings Mills, Maryland |

We've bought several cars in the past and have never had an experience quite like we have at Heritage. The sales manager was polite and on task. He worked extremely hard to get us what we needed and what we were looking for. We also had a pretty amazing Salesperson. Although the car buying experience is always long and tedious we found the atmosphere to be that of non comparable quality. Jay Murmuridis (salesperson) was attentive and courteous throughout our entire experience.

December 9, 2014

Greetings April Hardy! Thank you for stopping by [Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great service!

by from Owings Mills, Md |

John Abato went above and beyond to help me with the leasing of my new Jeep. Very patient and helpful.

December 9, 2014

Hello Linda Freeman, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with John and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Experience at Heritage

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Jay M. really made my experience great today. It was a late birthday present for me and a needed vehicle purchase and Jay made sure that I received what I wanted and needed. I came in with something in mind and that was what he brought to the table. He went the extra mile and found something that was even better and made the deal work for me and what I was ready to pay. If you want someone who is going to ensure you get what you need and your monies worth ensure you come and see Jay.

December 3, 2014

Good Morning, Larry. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Jay Mundis was able to assist you with your new purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Larry for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramowingsmills

review

by from baltimore md |

John Abato was such a good helper and i LOVE my car he was so NICE

December 3, 2014

Greetings Orit Nagari! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with John Abato and our team. We hope to see you soon! www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramowingsmills

Experience at Heritage Owings Mills

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Great experience, very friendly, Jay was fabulous!

Heritage Chrysler Salesman Review

by from Randallstown, MD |

Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Auto Sales in Owings Mill, MD turned out to be the perfect place for my vehicle needs! Erik Sparks made me feel comfortable and welcome from the moment my huband and I got there. I knew exactly what I wanted and Erik was fantastic at explaining how to move forward and find the perfect vehicle to match my needs without any pressure tactics, unlike some of the places we had previously visited. He was professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and gallant and made buying a vehicle a great stress free experience. We're very happy with my purchase and I will definitely recommend Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Auto Sales in Owings Mill, MD to anyone looking for a vehicle in the future. Sincerely,

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Cherryllynn Willams. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Erik Sparks led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills. Thank you again Cherryllynn Williams and have a great day! www.facebook.com/heritagechryslejeepdodgeramom

Experience @ Heritage Owings Mills

by from Reisterstown, MD. |

Jay Murmuridis was very nice & helpful. Upon visit he was so curteous and friendly I immediatedly liked him. He was great throught this whole process. I would have never deamed I would have gotten a NEW car with ALL the options I wanted in a payment I could afford! Thanks so much Jay. I will definately recommed you to friends!

November 18, 2014

Good Morning, Shii. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Jay Murmuridis was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Shii for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/heritagechryslerjeepdodgeramom