Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills

Service 866-242-9666

Please Contact the Internet Department

THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from baltimore Maryland |

I went to Heritage in hopes of being able to trade in my car for a mini van due to my kids returning home and having grand-kids a small car was not big enough for us to be comfortable in. I met Mr. Jay Aristidou who is the most gracious, nicest,and helpful man. He put me so at ease and gave hope and cconfidence that they could help me and he did. Then I met Dave Hoffman who sealed the deal in getting me approved. They both worked hard for me and I drove off of the lot in a 2012 dodge grand caravan. My experence was easy and less stressful than what I thought it would be. I thank them both for all they have done and in making me and my family extremely happy. I will tell all of my family and friends about Heritage Mr. Jay and Dave.

July 16, 2012

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch with us so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageChryslerJeepDodgeRamOwingsMills

Show me the car before asking my money!

by from State College, PA |

They insisted that I should finish all the paperwork and sign up for the price I should pay even before I could look at the car. When I refused to sign on the final form, they showed me a door. No preparation for my reserved visit and I wasted 4.5 hours in the shop. And their coffee machine was disgustingly dirty.

Jay Murmuridis

by from Elkridge, Md |

I had an incredible experience at Heritage Chrysler while purchasing my new Town and Country minivan. Our dealer, Jay Murmuridis, was extremely helpful, friendly and overall just the best. He was attentive, listened to all of our requests and did an excellent job meeting our needs. There was no pushy sales pitch. The entire team was willing to work with us within our financial framework. I would whole-heartedly recommend Heritage Chrysler to anyone looking for a quality company with a great staff. You will be especially lucky if you have Jay. He truly made buying our van a pleasant and painless adventure!

Great doing business, highly recommend this dealer

by from Baltimore MD |

Friendly service, great dealership that provided excellent customer service........

July 23, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage CJDR of Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you again soon!

Buying a new Challenger.

by from Manchester, MD |

Buying experience was great. Joe Perry was informative and friendly. I got a geat deal without spending a lot of time. I would recomend Heritage Dodge to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

July 16, 2014

Good morning Alan. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Owings Mills works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

A great experience

by from Towson, MD |

My sales representative was Michael Adelman, and he was fantastic. I am a bundle of nerves when it comes to making major decisions and large purchase, but Michael could not have made me more at ease. I was not being pushed, my questions were answered ( all one million of them) and I felt he wasn't just selling me a car, but he was helping me buy one. I love my Jeep Compass and I am thankful for all of Michael's help and expertise. We really found a winner. Thank you.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Scott. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Michael Adelman lead you to your new Jeep Compass, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. Thank you again and have a great day!

Jeep 2014

by from Owings Mills MD |

Hello, My sales associate's name is Ian Kapplin. He was very professional, courteous polite and patient. He was never pushy or aggressive. I was very pleased with the appraisal process and the manner in which I the customer was treated. I truly feel they fair concerned and appreciated my business. Thanks, keep up the outstanding professional service. I will return in the future.

July 1, 2014

Good afternoon! Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. Mr. Kapplin is a highly valued member of our team here and we will be sure to share your feedback with him! Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

My first American car

by from Owings Mills, Md |

The customer service at Heritage MileOne is outstanding. I was promptly greeted at the door, and my needs were met right away. The process was straight forward, and very plesant. I would refer this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

June 27, 2014

Thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Car Purchase

by from Severn, MD |

My sales associate, Erik Sparks, did an awesome job pointing out the value in my purchase. He really made the process easy. I can honestly say that I have never had a more pleasant buying experience. The facility was very nice and all the people that I spoke with were extremely nice and helpful.

June 26, 2014

Heritage MileOne appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with Mr. Sparks was a great one! Thank you again Angela for the highly praised feedback.

joyce clifton

by from baltimore md |

Everything went great ,very happy. Will come back for sevice and future buying.

June 26, 2014

Thank you Joyce for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Joyce.

Great Experience from Beginning to End

by from Baltimore, MD |

Considering this was our first time in a dealership in quite some time, there was a fair amount of nervousness coming in. Our sales associate, Erik Sparks, was great from beginning to end. He was personable, easy to talk, and created a welcoming environment, as opposed to the hostile environment I was expecting. We were able to find the vehicle we wanted, handle financing, and walk out the door with a very positive feeling. I will be back to Mile One to purchase another vehicle soon.

June 20, 2014

Hello Matt and Erin Kane, Heritage MileOne Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Erik and the team! Thank you again for your review.