Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills

New 888-904-7208 New 888-904-7208
Used 888-485-6456 Used 888-485-6456
Service 866-242-9666 Service 866-242-9666

Please Contact the Internet Department

Quick, fair & awesome!!!!!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

They made me feel comfortable and I felt I received a fair price, In and out in 3 hours! Thanks Chris Burnette!!!! There wasn't one question I asked that he couldn't answer!

July 15, 2015

Thanks so much for leaving us the awesome review! That is exactly what we like to hear! Come back and see us again soon at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills!

I went to Jared!

by from Stewartstown, PA |

Jared was easy to work with. He made buying a vehicle easy and as fun as it possibly could be.

Easy transaction, no pressure, great experience

by from Crofton, MD |

Found a van on cars.com, went into dealership, purchased same day. It was late on Saturday, so they detailed the van and delivered to me on Monday. Great service. Highly recommended!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Owings Mills, MD |

When i originally went in to the dealership I was greeted by a young guy, who will remain anonymous, but he was not very helpful. I was displeased with his services so he went and got a manager. The manager redirected me to John Abato. He was wonderful. He was very helpful and patient. He got me the very best deal and helped me get my very first car. My overall car buying experience was great. Thanks John!!!

Jared at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Jared at Heritage Chrysler was absolutely amazing to work with. He got me an incredible deal and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

January 8, 2016

Thanks KCJ for the great feedback! We are glad to hear that Jared was able to assist you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we will be sure to pass along your kind thoughts to him. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again KCJ and have a great day.

Thankful Veteran

by from Pennsylvania |

Recently struck a deer with my ole 2001 S-10 totaling it. Came to Heritage a few weeks ago hoping to find a great used truck from their very large inventory of used vehicles. I found that and much more. The staff were friendly, professional, patient, and very good listeners towards my truck buying expectations and needs. My salesman and the manager's on duty made sure I chose the best truck for me, at a price I can afford, that I was as comfortable as possible, and that I was fully knowledgeable on the process. As a Navy Combat Vet of 24 years they treated me with the upmost respect and admiration for my service. In the end the afforded me a extremely gracious Veterans' used truck price. It has been a few weeks since then and my truck runs and looks great. Couldn't be happier with my experience their at Heritage. Thank you for making my truck buying experience a pleasant one. A grateful Navy Vet

December 31, 2015

Good afternoon U.S. Navy Vet. Thank you very much for the terrific feedback! We are happy to hear that our team was able to assist you in selecting the perfect truck and make your purchasing experience with us a memorable one. We will certainly share your encouraging thoughts with them! If you should have any questions as you settle in, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate you taking the time to review us U.S. Navy Vet and we hope to see you soon!

Attention to detail ... yeah we got that !

by from Middletown, DE |

We had a great experience dealing with Heritage. We went out of our way to locate the vehicle we wanted in Owings Mills.. We dealt with Tim Deinlein who was very engaging toward me,my wife and daughter during the purchase process. Tim even delivered the vehicle to my home after final prep was completed a day later !!! Awesome !!!

January 3, 2016

Good morning CAB. Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills is happy to hear that you had a wonderful purchasing experience. We appreciate your positive feedback and will certainly share your kind comments with Tim! We hope you and your family are enjoying your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thanks for taking the time to review us CAB and have a great day!

Got everything i could ask for

by from Catonsville, Maryland |

The process took a while, but overall i got the price i wanted on the car i wanted. Still working with the dealership on the final touches, but overall the experience was pleasant.

December 8, 2015

Hi HikerKate. Thank you for the positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a great purchasing experience with our team here at Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. We would love to lend our support!

I Went To Jared at Heritage

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Very happy with the process. In the end, just walking in was able to buy the SUV I wanted and have it complete in a few hours. For someone like myself, very important. Jared was easy to work with.

December 5, 2015

Hi Gavin- Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills would like to congratulate you on your new SUV! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again Gavin and have a great day.

"I Went To Jared"

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

My buying experience with Jared was excellent and informative. During the buying process, I did not have any unexpected surprises.

December 5, 2015

Greetings Kcontee! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!