Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills

New 888-904-7208
Used 888-485-6456
Service 866-242-9666

Please Contact the Internet Department

Quick, fair & awesome!!!!!

by from Eldersburg, MD |

They made me feel comfortable and I felt I received a fair price, In and out in 3 hours! Thanks Chris Burnette!!!! There wasn't one question I asked that he couldn't answer!

July 14, 2015

Thanks so much for leaving us the awesome review! That is exactly what we like to hear! Come back and see us again soon at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills!

"I Went to Jared!"

by from Westminster, MD |

Jared was probably the best guy we could have chosen to sell us a car. So willing to help us out, for whatever car our lovely daughter wanted. He had me cracking up with his great sense of humor. Most fun I ever had at a car dealership.

"We Went to Jared!"

by from Westminster, MD |

Our experience when purchasing our new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock was EXCELLENT! Jared went above and beyond what we expected when helping us find our "perfect" Jeep. Beyond that his attention to detail and service was impecable. He helped us late in the evening and all day to get us what we needed (and we had very specific car requirements!). We appreciate his diligence and willingness to help!

August 24, 2015

Hi Leslie and Tommie D! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for your positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that Jared was a great assistance in purchasing your 2015, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock, and we will certainly share your kind comments with him. If you should have any further questions or an in need of a service visit, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you again Leslie and Tommie D. and have a great day!

"We Went to Jared!"

by from Baltimore, MD |

Everybody will know that I went to Jared not only did he get me a car payment better than i expected he had the color of the car i wanted ready to go his service was very professional and made my family feel at home i give him 10 stars. From the moment we entered the show room until the time of leaving off the lot with my first vehicle was GREAT!!!!!

August 21, 2015

Good afternoon Donnie and Quiny. Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are delighted to hear that you and your family had a wonderful car buying experience with us! At Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills, we strive to achieve superior customer satisfaction and are pleased to hear that you were happy with Jared's service throughout your visit. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to give us call should you have any questions! Thank you again Donnie and Quiny for taking the time to review us.

Super Happy

by from Pasadena, MD |

Worked with Rich Shinnick to find a specific model and configuration on a RAM pickup. It took some time but I ended up getting exactly what I was after and at a price that worked for me. He was patient and helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend working with Rich to anyone interested in making a purchase at Heritage.

August 18, 2015

Greetings Dave H! We would like to sincerely thank you for your positive feedback. We were happy to hear that Rich Shinnick was able to assist you throughout your car buying experience and we will certainly pass along your kind words to him. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed. It would be wonderful to see you! Thank you again Dave H. for the highly praised review.

"I Went to Jared"

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Jared was great, he located the exact car I was looking for. I will look for him next time I but a car. Great sales person.

August 14, 2015

Thank you Rich for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear Jared was able to assist you in finding your new vehicle and will be sure to share your kind comments with him. Happy driving!

I Went to Jared!

by from Reisterstown, MD |

I came in just to look at a new Dart. I was directed to Jarred. He was super friendly and helpful. He went out of his way and took his time to show me the cars I was interested in looking at. He then took the time to work with the sales mgr to come up with a fantastic deal that I was able to agree on. I am happy I went to Jarred!

August 12, 2015

Thank you Mark G for taking the time to review us! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success and I will certainly share your kind comments with Jared. If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Mark G. and have a great day.

"I Went to Jared"

by from Felton, PA |

Jared was extremely friendly and helpful. He listens and works hard to meet your needs, without over-selling things you don't need. Some with the dealer overall- none of the old-school haggling where they write a number face down on the table, and then go back to a back room to plead with their managers (ie have a cup of coffee) to accept a counter offer. I actually didn't have high hopes of getting the deal I wanted (after two previously failed attempts at other dealers), but Heritage came through. Great overall experience.

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your earnest response Josh M. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jared and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Thanks Jeep Heritage and Rich Shinnick

by from Baltimore |

We recently purchased a Jeep Liberty with Rich Shinnick at Heritage. Rich found a vehicle we liked that was at another location and went there and picked it up same day. Rich pulled it together and made the car transfer easy. We were able to work through the process with the help of Tony Hart as finance and warranty expert. We appreciated his experience and detail. Nice people to work with and great support. We have worked with Rich and Heritage in the past and would recommend them to anybody looking for a car. Great knowledge and customer care. I would send friends and relatives to work with Rich and Heritage. Always a pleasure.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response JP Liberty. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Rich Shinnick lead you to your new Jeep Liberty, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. Thank you again JP Liberty and have a great day!

"I Went To Jared!!!!"

by from Owings Mills |

I was just coming in for an oil change and left with an upgrade! Jared and his GM worked so hard for us... They are truly the best!! I've already referred friends to this dealership!

August 5, 2015

Hi Taisha and Tim H! Thank you so much for your positive response. We are pleased to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also happy to hear that Jared and our General Manager Phil were able to assist you in upgrading your vehicle and we will be sure to share your kind words with them. Moving forward, please don't hesitate to contact us should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again Taisha and Tim H. and have a great day.

Really happy person

by from Owings Mills, MD |

Rich Shinnick has exemplified a quality of knowledge based upon the product. He is friendly, pleasant and at no time has he been pushy or desperate for a sale! I will recommend any friend or family member to purchase a car from Rich. Al, the manager also played a key part with his demeanor and his personality. He drives a hard bargain but you will be satisfied in the end.

August 5, 2015

Good afternoon Michele B. Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Rich and Al were able to assist you with your purchasing experience and we will certainly share your encouraging thoughts with them. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Michele B. and have a great day.