Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills

Service 866-242-9666

Please Contact the Internet Department

Purchasing Experience at Heritage Owings Mills

by from Westminster MD |

Jay M made our experience of purchasing our Ram 1500 a pleasant experience. We have 3 vehicles; when it comes time to purchase another vehicle, we will defintely seek out Jay to help navigate us through this process again!

August 18, 2014

Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Ram 1500. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Shawaun Scott- Magnificient Experience with Jay!

by from Owings Mills, Maryland |

I came into the dealership only to get information. Jay Murmuridis was extremely friendly and answered all of my questions. He was very patient and understanding. I was a former Ford Motor Company customer, but thanks to Jay, I am now a proud owner of a 2014 Dodge Avenger.

September 12, 2014

Hi Shawaun Scott - Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills, would like to congratulate you on your new 2014 Dodge Avenger! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Dodge as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HeritageChryslerJeepDodgeRamOwingsMills

Danielle Gmernick

by from Central Pa |

After obtaining different price quotes from various dealerships, my husband and I drove almost 4 hours to purchase a new vehicle. Our initial contact was with another salesperson; however, he was unavailable the day we arrived to visit the dealership. Danielle Gmernicki was very helpful and assisted us promptly. It was a pleasure working with her and we have already told our friends and family to make the extra drive down there, their prices are unbeatable.

September 12, 2014

Good Morning, Sandy. Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that Danielle Gmernick was able to assist you with your new vehicle purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again Sandy for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HeritageChryslerJeepDodgeRamOwingsMills

Car buying experience

by from Eldersburg, MD |

Excellent servcie. Great help in the show room and outside. Test drive was great and the water was cold.

September 12, 2014

Greetings Deana! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon

Great Experience!!!

by from Owings Millls, MD |

I had been looking to purchase a new SUV as my existing one was on its last limb. My initial process is to stop by a few dealerships talk to a few sales guys, take a few test drives and then make a decision on what and where I wanted to purchase. So, I pulled in to the first dealership parking lot which was conveniently located near an appointment that I just finished up and before I could even get out my car I was greeted by a not so typical salesman that made me feel comfortable enough to forget about going anywhere else and make a deal on a new Jeep Cherokee! Most importantly, when I told him what i was working with in terms of payment and budget they pretty much nailed it!!! I will be letting everyone know where to go and who to see for a new vehicle purchase. Sincerely, A very satisfied customer!!!

September 12, 2014

Hello Maurice, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team! Thank you again for your review

My experience at Heritage with Jay Murmuridis

by from Owings Mills MD |

My experience at Heritage was fulfilling overwhelming and great. Dealing with salesman Jay Murmuridis was one of the best experiences i have had dealing with a car dealer mainly because of Jay. I thank the people at Heritage for giving me the opportunity to buy this vehicle and also still grateful to Jay because he came back and gave me so many positive things for the vehicles. Jay was positive and courteous at all times. This was a bright and wonderful experience.

September 10, 2014

Jerome W, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Review of Chris Burnette

by from Randaslltown, MD 21133 |

I would tottally recomend this dealership to all my friends.The salesman that i had was very knowledgeable of the vehicle i wanted and was full of information.

September 9, 2014

Greetings Marlow Jackson! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Car buying experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

Erik was great to work with. He made everything nice and easy. Great experience!

September 8, 2014

Greetings Jessie G! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon

Review of Chris Burnette and Heritage

by from Lutherville, MD |

Very knowledgeable and helpful salesman. Easy to deal with. It was a pleasure.

September 8, 2014

Good morning Amy Perlow! Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Amy Perlow, and be sure to visit us soon

Great customer service

by from Largo, MD |

Hands down one of the best experience we've ever had buying a car. We would definitely recommend friends and family. Chris Burnette and staff went out of their way to ensure we got the car we wanted at the best price. Thanks again guys.

September 8, 2014

Hello Jeff & Yvette Johnson, Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Chris Burnette and the team! Thank you again for your review.

2 great cars

by from Baltiomore, MD |

traded 2 cars for 2 used cars and had a great overall buying process. Jay was great in our car search and helping us in getting both cars at prices we could afford. Would def recommend this dealership and Jay to anyone!

September 2, 2014

Greetings 2newcargirl ! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Owings Mills. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!