McKenna VW Cerritos

18303 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703

New 866-782-5020
Used 888-349-0994
Service 888-881-4738

You Can Test Drive Anywhere, BUT PEOPLE BUY HERE.

Kudos to the internet sales team at Mckenna VW!!

by from Villa Park, CA |

I just wanted to leave a review for Cody Burt in the internet sales department at Mckenna VW. He quoted us a competitive price over the phone and he kept it simple for me and my wife! Go see Cody and the internet sales team at McKenna VW!!

July 15, 2014

Hi Frank, Thank you for your feedback about your experience, we were glad to hear Cody made such an impression. Enjoy your VW this summer, and drive safely. Sincerely, Tam Nguyen- General Manager, McKenna Volkswagen

Always a great experience here!

by from whittier, CA |

I purchased my Volkswagen Jetta here about two years ago and ever since then I have always returned to McKenna VW for any other services that I may need. Whenever I have a concern about my car I am always taken care of and leave with a more than satisfied experience. I always see Yesenia, she is always great help. She' has a very friendly and welcoming attitude and always makes sure that my car and I are taken care of. I would definitely recommend anyone I may know to visit McKenna VW for whatever it is they may need. I've had a wonderful experience and will continue coming here.

This place is awesome! Cool dealership.

by from Hollywood, CA |

Had a really great experience with McKenna VW after checking out a couple other places. They were extremely knowledgeable about the cars, showed me every car I was curious about, upfront throughout the buying process and gave me a great rate on my Golf TDI. The car is awesome. Its what you get when you really want to love your car and get really great gas mileage.

March 10, 2015

Hi Matt, Thanks for your recent review! We are so glad that you had a great experience with our team. Enjoy driving your Golf TDI and drive safely. Sincerely, Neil Okun - General Manager, McKenna Volkswagen

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Artesia, CA |

I came to McKenna Vw Cerritos this past Saturday afternoon to take a look at some new 2015 GTI's. Before going I was definitely weary of car dealerships, as a lot of people are, I didn't want the high pressure sleazy old school car salesman that I had dealt with in the past. I knew a lot about the car prior to coming in, and I just wanted an easy process, a good sales experience, and some answers to a couple technical questions. When I pulled up to McKenna, I was shocked to not see a sea of car salesman standing out front. There was one or two but you could tell that they were doing their job looking out to make sure everybody was being greeted and everybody was being helped out. The Sales Consultant that greeted me was Devin Smith, a professional looking young man who was cheerful and excited that I was there to see the new GTI, he told me all about how Vw invited a bunch of their Sales Consultants to the launch of the new GTI and had so much insight on the other cars that I was comparing to the GTI because he drove them right next to them on the same road track. Any technical questions that I had he knew right there. It really helped me to talk about what the other cars were about, and what kind of performance benefits the GTI has over the competitors. At the end of the day I would say there is an atmosphere at this dealership that makes you feel comfortable, and that you are in the right place to buy a Volkswagen. All the people in the process from the other employees besides my Sales Consultant being friendly, the manager coming to say thank you as you could tell that he was very very busy, and Cody the finance manager was great. If you are in the market for a Volkswagen, McKenna Vw Cerritos is the place to go!

October 9, 2014

Hi WolfofWolfsburg3, Thank you for writing a review about your experience at McKenna VW. We are happy to share your excitement about the new GTI! Sincerely, Tam Nguyen- General Manager, McKenna Volkswagen

Great Dealership!

by from Downey, CA |

All employees at the service department are welcoming and friendly, the Service Manager Rick Bradley is always making sure each customer that steps in the service department is attended and satisfy. Purchusing my first car at McKenna Volkswagen was an awesome decision. Thank you McKenna company!!

Horrible. Taylor Mann is the worst!

by from Cerritos, ca |

Worst service ever! Taylor Mann is the worst car sales person ever. He definitely doesn't know what he's doing and how to properly assist somebody in a car sale. He needs to brush up on the basic product knowledge. And when you would try to get in contact with him he would pretend to be someone else when the voice was clearly the same person. I ended up driving over 50 miles for an even better deal, in fact, with Taylor, I wasn't even getting a deal at all. It was way worth the drive instead of dealing with this kid. Note to McKenna, train your people better! Because of Taylor I will definitely not recommend McKenna to anyone I know looking to buy a car.

Service department knows what service is.

by from Cypress, CA |

Yessenia Cortez, great help and friendly. Always on point with service and her attitude. After a minor mishap, Rick the service manager stepped it up and did the right thing. Kudos.

July 16, 2014

Hi TDI B7, Thank you for your feedback about your service experience, we were glad to hear Yessenia and Rick made such an impression. Enjoy your VW this summer, and drive safely. Sincerely, Tam Nguyen- General Manager, McKenna Volkswagen

Great service

by from La Mirada, ca |

Brought my car in for an oil change and check why my coolant light turned on. They found the problem and addressed it. I also had something else that had to be done but I couldn't afford any more $ to fork out @$800 already So David in the service department helped me out! So happy. Thank you!!

June 11, 2014

Hi Janice, Thank you for your feedback about your service experience, we were glad to hear David made such an impression. Enjoy your VW this summer, and drive safely. Sincerely, Tam Nguyen- General Manager, McKenna Volkswagen

Daniel Silva - Sales

by from Los Angeles, CA |

To email in and call McKenna VW Cerritos regarding the vehicle that I wanted was a breeze. Daniel Silva has a charming personality for sales it was a comfortable situation to sit and chat while waiting for the financial guy James Kenna finish up with another customer. If you know what you want and find it before hand McKenna VW Cerritos is the place to go. I hope to go back in 5 years for my sons.