Stephens CDJR of Bennington

200 North St, Bennington, VT 05201

New 866-828-6313
Used 877-526-6456
Service 866-513-9859

Everything we do is Driven by you. Stephens Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Bennington, VT

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Bennington, VT |

From Chris the salesman to Frank the finance manager the whole experience was awesome. I found the right vehicle, with the right financing, and drove it home i two days!! These two went above and beyond!! I highly recommend anyone give them a look. Nice to have a dealer again in Bennington you can trust, And do business with!! For years I made car purchases out of town to save money. These two guys changed all that.

Great experience! Highly recommended!!

by from Bennington, VT |

I cannot say enough about the service we received!! Good old fashioned dealing! I actually felt like they wanted to sell me a car! Tommy, Patrick, and Frank were very informative and answered all our questions in great detail. They did not have the vehicle we were looking for on their lot, however, they were very quick to find us one that is perfect! They went out of their way to get us into a vehicle we love and the price was right! Of course, there is always number crunching, however, they were able to make it work for us like no other! Loved our experience and would highly recommend you go visit them!!

Best Dealership Ever!

by from Bennington Vermont |

The entire staff wasn't pushy or intimidating in any way. They were helpful and kind. It felt like I was doing business with friends. They understood what I needed and were professional and courteous but yet like down home good folks. I will recommend them to everyone and I will buy my next car from them.

Great and efficient services!

by from Bennington,VT |

I was looking for one particular make, model, and color for a Jeep. They found me exactly what I was looking for!

Great buying experience

by from Ballston Lake, NY |

The staff is friendly and attentive and worked HARD at getting me in the vehicle I was interested in. From telephone calls, e-mail follow up, test driving experience and financing, the dealer gets a two thumbs up from me. Especially so since the last dealership I stopped in at wouldn't even wait on me. Thank you Ted and Patrick.

Great Buying Experience

by from Ballston Spa, NY |

The staff was great to work with. Friendly and Knowledgeable. Used vehicles priced right. I would recommend this dealer to others.

Great service Great staff

by from Pittstown NY |

This is a great dealer, we purchased a used 2009 Jeep Liberty and the staff are awesome ! Many thanks for your great customer service! James

Stephens CDJR of Bennington responded to this review

March 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful Review. We take pride in assuring every customer that comes through the door is 100% satisfied. Cynthia Davis Business Development Manager Stephens Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Bennington, VT

Very Nice People to do Business with

by from Bennington, NY |

This was honestly the best buying experience I have had in a long time. My husband and I have bought many new vans over the years. Our new Chrysler Town