Stephens CDJR of Bennington

200 North St, Bennington, VT 05201

New 866-828-6313 New 866-828-6313
Used 866-546-4930 Used 866-546-4930
Service 866-513-9859 Service 866-513-9859

Everything we do is Driven by you. Stephens Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, Bennington, VT

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Bennington, VT |

From Chris the salesman to Frank the finance manager the whole experience was awesome. I found the right vehicle, with the right financing, and drove it home i two days!! These two went above and beyond!! I highly recommend anyone give them a look. Nice to have a dealer again in Bennington you can trust, And do business with!! For years I made car purchases out of town to save money. These two guys changed all that.

Satisfied customer.

by from BENNINGTON Vt |

Thank you very much . i was very pleased with how helpful the gentlemen were..cant complain very happy customer

happy customer

by from BENNINGTON vt |

Good people to deal with. Made the leasing process easy and affordable. They were willing to work with me on my trade in. overall had a great experience at stephens.

Best Jeep dealer

by from Farmington, CT |

Worked with Jason via email and drove up from Connecticut on a Saturday to check out a used Wrangler. Jason, Blake, and Wallace were all great to work with - laid back, no pressure, friendly, accommodating. We were out of there in a few hours. It was the easiest car purchase I've made. When it is time, I know we will go back to see they guys again for our next Jeep.

January 30, 2016

Hey Brian, Thanks for making the trip all the way from Connecticut. It's really nice meet you guys and we are thrilled that you had a great experience! Thank you for choosing us. Jason

A1 Dealership - Taking Care of the Customer First

by from Wallingford, Vt |

Stephens CDJR of Bennington was by far the most positive and pleasurable vehicle buying experience I've ever had. I put a lot of thought and time in choosing the correct package that would best suit my needs on a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Blake McKee was there the whole way. Blake not only answered all 14 of my messages in a timely manner but also was willing to price out any vehicle option package I sent his way with no pressure put on me whatsoever. Anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle should stop by and you won't be disappointed. Thanks again Blake and I love the Jeep.

January 30, 2016

Hi Jeff, First I wanted to take the time to just say thank you. I am pleased to hear that you were treated so well. Blake is a true professional, we all appreciate the kind words and of course your business. Thank You, Jason West General Manager

Recent car purchase

by from Bennington, VT |

My husband and I recently purchased a car from Stephens Jeep in Bennington and are thrilled with the way the entire process went. Normally I dread purchasing a car as the process is so long and painful. But Blake and Jason made the entire process so easy. Blake was right on top of making us both comfortable and at ease right from the minute we walked onto the show lot. Jason handled all of the paperwork so professionally. Stephens has been our service provider on our previous vehicle and will continue to service our new vehicle. Thanks Blake and Jason. I no longer can say that buying a car is painful.

January 30, 2016

Marie, Thank you so very much for keeping your business local. Blake and I take pride in what we do and the service we provide. The fact that you took the time to acknowledge that means a lot to both of us. Thank you, Jason

Great service

by from Hoosick Falls New York |

We arrived at the dealership at 930am and Blake had us in our new Jeep and out the door by 100pm completely satisfied. This was the best and easiest car purchase I have had to date.

Awesome buying experience!!!

by from Shaftsbury, VT |

I have purchased more than 15 new cars in my life and have never had such a positive car buying experience as I have had with Stephens! Blake and Jason were absolutely true professionals and love what they do. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, you should give them a chance to earn your business.

Great Buying Experience & Atmosphere

by from Buskirk, NY |

Sent an e-mail to 5 dealerships on a Saturday morning looking to sign a deal with someone by end of day and Stephen's of Bennington won my business. They out beat the larger dealerships and the customer service is excellent with a very relaxed atmosphere. Would highly recommend this dealership to friends & family.

May 14, 2015

Kristen, Thank you for keeping your business local we want to provide the best buying atmosphere possible. Jason

Walt Cueman

by from Manchester Center, Vt |

Easy, Easy, friendly to work with salespeople. good communication and willing to work with customer.