Ourisman Chevrolet Buick GMC of Alexandria

(1.0) 5 Reviews

1800 Old Richmond Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22303

Terrible customer service

by from Alexandria, VA |

I tried to get an estimate for a vehicle I BOUGHT there. I called 4 days in a row and left voicemail messages each day. When asked to NOT send me to voicemail on the 5th days they did again. I finally gave up and went to Yates Automotive. Ourisman did end up calling me back at the end of the next week!

Be Careful

by from Owing a, MD |

Went to buy a 2013 Acadia Denali. Didn't know until after I sat down with the finance guy that I didn't qualify for the credits on the vehicle. The price quickly went up to 2,000 dollars above the Internet price. Also low balled me on my trade in that two weeks later I got $1,500 more from CarMax. They did say that they would honor the CarMax trade in value but by that time it was to late I had already bought from another dealer. They do not care about you!

So what do they do for a living?

by from Alexandria, VA |

Went in to test drive a vehicle, which was nice. I asked them to follow up with some questions/items and they never did. I am not sure they are really interested in selling cars. I cannot imagine what the follow up service would be like.

Not interested in selling a car

by from Lancaster, pa |

I send a email stating that I was interested in a car that they had for sale. Salesperson contacted me requesting more information on my trade. I gave him all the information and never heard back from him. I followed up and still didn't hear for him. Not sure how to buy a car from them if they don't call you back.

Disrespectful employees

by from Alexandria |

Had to take my brand new chevy vehicle here repeatedly to fix an electrical problem. Employees were extremely disrespectful toward me and claimed there was nothing wrong with the vehicle after numerous attempts to fix it. Took vehicle to another dealer and it was fixed immediately.