Freysinger Preowned of New Cumberland

(5.0) 4 Reviews

1537 Bridge St, New Cumberland, PA 17070

Awesome Customer Service

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Todd and Jim Shellenberger were WONDERFUL to work with. They made me feel like family. They really LISTENED to what I wanted and what my needs were,and what I could afford to buy at this time, they got me in the perfect car for my and my son!!! That to me is so wonderful, as I am the single mother of an autistic teenager, so I don't have time to play games and I am not one to accept bad customer service!! They are experts at what they do, and I will forever send everyone I know in need a new car there for that reason....and since part of my Job is to speak with people daily I am in a position to throw their name around more than even I realize at times!!! Their professionalism is above average!! I am completely sastified with my purchase as well as with the way I was treated and the deal I got!! No wonder this dealership has been able to stay around for so long.....They have a wonderful Staff of people working there, and I am now a LOYAL Customer!!! AS my son would say when he LOVES SOMETHING 2 THUMBS UP!!!

You'll like this place

by from New Cumberland |

Honest, skilled service department. Sales Dept. made buying a used car an overall good experience.

Amazing!

by from Middletown pa |

This dealership is awesome everyone is friendly and truly care about their customers. My husband and I both will never go anywhere else to buy a car. You guys are amazing!

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome sales people

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I was looking for a car for over 3 months. It was a serious battle due to the fact I have bad credit. When I walked into freysinger motors I was greeted by jeff. He was so nice and cheerful. He then introduced me to his brother Todd who is the main guy that gets people with bad credit a loan. Jeff sat me and my wife down and got all of our info. Jeff then asked about our family and what I liked to do for fun. At one point I had to double check that i was at a car dealership. Then todd came in and asked what we were looking for i told him i needed a good reliable car with good gas mileage. Due to my bad credit todd had to work very hard to get me a loan. I dont know how he did it but I went home with a car that night. I had gone to at least 7 different dealerships and they treated my wife and my self like we were a problem for them. Jeff and Todd made my car buying experince fast easy and fun. I will never go any where else to buy a car except to Freysinger Motors