Grainger Nissan

1550 Chatham Parkway, Savannah, GA 31408

New 866-782-4192
Used 866-634-4042
Service 877-243-4596

You're Never A STRANGER at GRAINGER!

Honest dealership

by from Glennville, GA |

I have bought many new cars and trucks and this was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had at a dealership. Contacted my salesman Marc Beaulieu through the internet and he responded very fast and furnished me numbers on the vehicle I was looking at. Went to dealership ready to do financial battle and fully expected internet numbers to change...they did not. They gave me top dollar on my trade and numbers I was quoted to get me into dealership did not change and was very low keyed and no high pressure sales tactics at all. I highly recommend this dealership and my salesman Marc was very helpful and professional.

Great dealership!!!

by from Rincon GA |

Had my car picked out and price in mind before I arrived. They accepted my offer and completed the process fast and painless. Fred is a great salesman and Russ is a great manager. I had such a great experience that we purchased my cousin's car there a week later. Give them a chance they won't disappoint.

Amazing Sellers

by from Fort Stewart, GA |

I'm so glad to have come to Grainger Nissan. Mr Scott Winston was the gentleman that worked with us. He was super friendly and went above and beyond all that we wanted and asked for in a vehicle. Extremely professional and didn't try to get us into anything we didn't want. We told him what we wanted and needed in a vehicle and he delivered. So come see Mr. Scott if you looking for a vehicle. Thanks a bunch!

BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

by from Savannah, GA |

My wife and I just moved to Ft. Stewart, as I have recently been stationed there. On top of that fact, we are both very young. I'm 20, she's 18. Needless to say, I was Grant Deloach's customer, and for a first time car buyer for me and my wife, and after a huge hassle with vaden nissan in Hinesville, it was a relief to meet this guy. Our current car is not in good condition, and I needed to just get a new car for my wife. He did NOT pressure us at all, he helped us get what WE wanted and NEEDED. He did everything in his power to make sure we left happy. As well as that, the first thing when we went in, he told us as customers, we are that. Customers. They would not have business without us. So he thanked us, treated us to a meal (pizza) which was good, and he got to know us on a more personal level. You can tell he cares. I really do HIGHLY recommend anyone; first time buyers, and veterans at the trade, to go see this dealership FIRST, and more importantly, speak to Grant Deloach. All of the staff there was friendly and great, so I'm not disregarding any others, but I owe it to Grant to make sure he gets his customers, because he did wonders for my wife and I and turned a headache and stressful situation, into a feeling of relief that i now know whenever I have to leave (I am military) that my wife will be in a safer vehicle. Thank you Grant, for taking care of my family and I.

What all DEALERSHIPS should be like!!!!

by from Pooler GA |

I recently bought a Nissan and 2 weeks later someone a ran a red light and totaled my truck. I called back to see if I could find another one or at least help to locate a truck to replace it. They worked their butts off to assist me in finding the right one within my price range and now I drive a new vehicle. Everyone one that I have had the pleasure in talking with or received help with my purchase has been they are most easiest and resourceful people I have ever meant. I can honestly say they are honest people looking out for you and will continue to stand behind their products until you the customer are completely satisfied and happy. Go in and talk to Scott Hunt tell I sent you.

Not Good

by from Savannah, ga |

Did not like my experience at the dealership, I couldn't get inside the place because I was turned off

Great service altogether! Scott Winston 5stars!

by from Savannah, GA |

Everyone is so courteous and uplifting. They do their best to get you the best deal possible and suit every need you may have. I have never been to a more honest and energetic dealership. Highly recommended! 10 stars!

Great Customer Service

by from Savannah Ga |

I was going to get a car but my income that I receive under workers comp wasn't exceptable. Other than that everyone had good customer service it was a good experience. I will recommend that anyone visit this car lot.

AWESOME!!

by from Port Wentworth Game |

Had a great experience at this dealership!! I dealt with Phil Spears, got a great vehicle at a great price, they even assisted in driving it home because I had no one with me and was in another vehicle. High five and gold star!!!!

Roger A. McClain at Grainger Did an Awesome Job!

by from Savannah, GA |

Roger McClain did a wonderful job selling me my New 2013 Sentra SL, I don't miss my Altima at all. Best car purchase I have made in 20 years. Roger is personable professional, knows his product and is a no pressure salesman. He did everything he promised and more. I will definitely send my Nissan friends his way. He is a 10+ as far as Salesmanship goes. Robert F. Sikes Savannah, GA

RogerMcClain, Buck and staff at Grainger Nissan

by from Savannah, Ga |

A friend of mine who drives 150,000 miles per year on her job told me to do two things. One...by a Nissan. Two...buy it from Roger McClain at Grainger Nissan. Today, I bought a 2013 Nissan Versa brand new. The car, the payment, the warranty, and the Sales and finance dept at Grainger were incredible. Not only was Roger great, but Buck in finance was too! To give you a comparison, we started looking at another dealer. They offered us a 2012 with 37,000 miles and the interest rate was much higher because it was used. With interest and the cost of the car, we saved nearly $10,000.00 over the life of the contrace from start to finish because we went to see Roger and Buck at Grainger. Very happy tonight with my new 2013 Grainger Nissan in the driveway!!! Thank you Roger and Buck!! My sons closest friend is a Desert Storm Veteran and dealing with Buck who served in the US Marines and Operation Desert Storm made us very happy!! Thank you Grainger!!