Grainger Nissan

1550 Chatham Pkwy, Savannah, GA 31408

New 844-327-7895 New844-327-7895
Used 844-327-6542 Used844-327-6542
Service 844-327-7555 Service 844-327-7555

Home of the $10,990 Nissan!

Great dealership!!!

by from Rincon GA |

Had my car picked out and price in mind before I arrived. They accepted my offer and completed the process fast and painless. Fred is a great salesman and Russ is a great manager. I had such a great experience that we purchased my cousin's car there a week later. Give them a chance they won't disappoint.

Ask for Marco Toles

by from Garden City Georgia |

I purchased a vechicle from Grainger Nissan last week. Marco Toles was my sales consultant and performed OUTSTANDING! He listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that. I had a financing challenge Marco took point and lead the way. He stayed until the wee hours of the night making sure everything was right.

Great service! Amazing staff and facility.

by from Savannah, Ga |

Purchased my Altima and actually do not care for the car like I'd hoped because of the really loud "electric power steering pump" it's actually embarrassing. But after I found Grainger Nissan Service it makes dealing with my car more tolerable. Mr. Martin is doing an excellent job with the service department and as a whole I wouldn't go anywhere else for service. Love Grainger Nissan!

GO ASK FOR PAYTON GREGG, AWESOME SALESMAN

by from Bloomingdale, GA |

I purchased a 2016 Altima SL. I want alone and I was very overwhelmed and unsure, EVERYONE I worked with was helpful and polite. Especially Payton Gregg & Harold Blue & Billy Maner. Payton wasn't my salesperson but he treated me like I was. He took time to show me how to use the new features on my 2016 that I did not have on my 2011. He was a pleasure to work with. I will recommend him to anyone. I was a hard customer to satisfy, Although they probably wanted to kick me out they stayed until after closing and got me into the exact car I wanted. After getting home the next morning I realized the car was missing the navigation. I went back and told them and they changed the car out without any frustration. I LOVE MY CAR & I LOVE GRAINGER NISSAN :) Thank you Harold Blue & Sales team for taking car of my first brand new car purchase!!

Completely Satisfied

by from Savannah, Ga. |

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Versa SV for my son. He had a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis that was literally falling apart and was left stranded as it had finally given up. Already being an established customer with Grainger I was referred to their Nissan dealership and was met with an excited crew who went above and beyond to keep me satisfied. They were more than willing to accommodate mine and my sons needs and I am one relieved mom knowing that my son has a dependable car to drive while away at college. They were very hospitable and easy to work with. I am very satisfied and look forward to buying from them again!

First Class Dealership

by from Savannah, Ga |

First class store with first class treatment! Very helpful salesmen and a wonderful management! I would not change anything about this experience of buying my first car! Grainger Nissan is the only place I will come in the future!

Best car buying experience! First class!

Awesome Service

by from Guyton, GA |

The service department is AWESOME!! My experiences has always been top notch. Very friendly atmosphere, everybody treat you very kindly and professionally. Kudos to technician Nigel excellent job with the repairs of my NV200.

Love this place!

by from Savannah, GA |

I brought my '07 Sentra to Grainger Nissan upon my mom's referral a couple of years ago and have stayed with them since, I met Mr. Robert first and I could not have been any happier with his help! I met Mr. Clint this past appointment and he was very informative and kept me updated with my car's progress. This place is accommodating and makes my experience very easy. Still one happy customer.

Great Service

by from Guyton, GA |

Everyone at Grainger Nissan make you feel as if you were part of their family, very kind and patient. The service advisers and technicians do their jobs very professionally and thoroughly. Kudos to Tim in the parts department for expediting the part order for my replacement radio, everything is working great. Please do not change your excellent customer service, Grainger will be the dealership for me and my family from now on. Sincerely, Fredrick White