Grainger Nissan

1550 Chatham Parkway, Savannah, GA 31408

New 866-782-4192
Used 866-634-4042
Service 877-243-4596

You're Never A STRANGER at GRAINGER!

Great dealership!!!

by from Rincon GA |

Had my car picked out and price in mind before I arrived. They accepted my offer and completed the process fast and painless. Fred is a great salesman and Russ is a great manager. I had such a great experience that we purchased my cousin's car there a week later. Give them a chance they won't disappoint.

Best car ever!

by from Rincon,Ga |

I appreciate eeverything Scott Winston and Bob did for me!I'm so proud of my car and very happy that I came to Grainger Nissan!they work with you and make sure you leave a satisfied customer!thank you so much!definitely will be sending friends here!

MY DREAM CAR

by from STATESBORO, GA |

I just have to say I just bought my DREAM CAR from Grainger Nissan and I could not have done it without Jennie Jeffries and James Way they did EVERYTHING they could for me. I would recomment them to everybody and I will also be having my service performed there as well. Thanks Jennie and James I LUV MY CAR :)

Scott Winston

by from Savannah, GA |

Mr. Winston was very professional in his sales techniques. He rates excellent in salesmanship. We recommend him highly and will try to send as many people in need of a car as we can. Thank you Mr. Winston and Grainger Nissan for your assistance. The car drives well and we are very happy with our purchase.

Great experience

by from Springfield, GA |

I bought my first car this past weekend, and although I've never had previous experiences with dealers to know much about car salesman, I do hope that every time I go to get a car whether it be a Grainger Nissan or any other place i get a car i get great customer service the way Marc Headley has given me. I recomend if you do shop at Grainger Nissan see Marc.

Great customer service!!!!

by from Springfield, GA |

Very pleased went with my son to buy his first car. Marc Headley is truly a honest and extremely helpful sales rep. I would and will recommend him to any one looking for a car. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and that we got a good deal. Extremely pleased with his service. Not a typical car salesmen by no means.

Awesome

by from Hampton,Sc |

Matthew was very helpful and caring. I love my new Rogue!!!

Amazing Sellers

by from Fort Stewart, GA |

I'm so glad to have come to Grainger Nissan. Mr Scott Winston was the gentleman that worked with us. He was super friendly and went above and beyond all that we wanted and asked for in a vehicle. Extremely professional and didn't try to get us into anything we didn't want. We told him what we wanted and needed in a vehicle and he delivered. So come see Mr. Scott if you looking for a vehicle. Thanks a bunch!

BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

by from Savannah, GA |

My wife and I just moved to Ft. Stewart, as I have recently been stationed there. On top of that fact, we are both very young. I'm 20, she's 18. Needless to say, I was Grant Deloach's customer, and for a first time car buyer for me and my wife, and after a huge hassle with vaden nissan in Hinesville, it was a relief to meet this guy. Our current car is not in good condition, and I needed to just get a new car for my wife. He did NOT pressure us at all, he helped us get what WE wanted and NEEDED. He did everything in his power to make sure we left happy. As well as that, the first thing when we went in, he told us as customers, we are that. Customers. They would not have business without us. So he thanked us, treated us to a meal (pizza) which was good, and he got to know us on a more personal level. You can tell he cares. I really do HIGHLY recommend anyone; first time buyers, and veterans at the trade, to go see this dealership FIRST, and more importantly, speak to Grant Deloach. All of the staff there was friendly and great, so I'm not disregarding any others, but I owe it to Grant to make sure he gets his customers, because he did wonders for my wife and I and turned a headache and stressful situation, into a feeling of relief that i now know whenever I have to leave (I am military) that my wife will be in a safer vehicle. Thank you Grant, for taking care of my family and I.

What all DEALERSHIPS should be like!!!!

by from Pooler GA |

I recently bought a Nissan and 2 weeks later someone a ran a red light and totaled my truck. I called back to see if I could find another one or at least help to locate a truck to replace it. They worked their butts off to assist me in finding the right one within my price range and now I drive a new vehicle. Everyone one that I have had the pleasure in talking with or received help with my purchase has been they are most easiest and resourceful people I have ever meant. I can honestly say they are honest people looking out for you and will continue to stand behind their products until you the customer are completely satisfied and happy. Go in and talk to Scott Hunt tell I sent you.

Not Good

by from Savannah, ga |

Did not like my experience at the dealership, I couldn't get inside the place because I was turned off