Home Street Auto Sales

Used 877-460-9618

not motivated sellers

by from Mishawaka In |

Very bad service . Would never go there again! !!!! Do not recommend

very offensive- wish dennis would have been there?

by from jimtown |

while looking for a car (i am purchasing cash) the sales person was very uninformative- walking around in flip flops on his cell phone (acted more like he was selling surfboards on the beach than used cars in indiana) overheard him on the phone talking about "tire kickers" i can only assume he meant us, as we were the only customers on the lot- so rude!!! also wanting to test drive 2 different year same make vehicles and he commented "why as they are both the same make would drive pretty much the same" ?!?!? really? i guess i will never have to test drive a vehicle again as they must all drive and handle the same!!! very unprofessional and made us feel more of a bother, wasting his time than a customer wanting to purchase a vehicle- oh also took my number and promised to call the next am as there was oil laying in the engine and an idiot light was on dash- he assured me he knew the problem without testing the code and never called as he said he would- too bad as they do seem to have nicer cars at pretty fair prices- but i am sure i will find a dealer that appreciates my business!

Nice Cars, Great Prices, and Great Service

by from Bourbon, IN |

I was somewhat apprehensive going to this car lot as I had never heard of it before and couldn't find many reviews either. I was pleasantly surprised. The cars all looked to be good reliable cars and reasonable prices. The owner Dennis was very pleasant and not pushy. He seemed very honest and genuine. And we absolutely loved the car! I would certainly recommend this car lot to others!

poor service

by from mishawaka in |

Terrible service, waited a long time just to talk to someone. Then was continuously interrupted by their ringing cell phones. Come on people what happen to respect. Get off your phone.

VERY NICE, AND CLEANED CAR, FOR MY GIRLFRIEND

by from MISHAWAKA, INDIANA |

WE HAVE LOOKED, A LITTLE WHILE, TRYING TO FIND, A DESCENT CAR, TO DRIVE AWAY. WE FOUND, THIS 2004 SATURN L300. WE WERE, VERY HAPPY, WITH THE DECISION, TO BUY, THIS CAR. WE HAVE, HAD SATURNS, IN THE PAST, SO IT, WAS A, EASY DECISION TO MAKE.

Friendly, No pressure, Honest

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I have never purchased from a "Used Car Lot" and frankly was apprehensive about the process. After visiting several other lots, we visited Home Street Auto and found that the quality and pricing of the cars were good. We purchased a Honda for my daughter and we are very pleased. Especially the attention to some repairs that were needed after we purchased the car. We will definitely return when we need another car.