Home Street Auto Sales

2007 E Mc Kinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

Used 877-460-9618

Nice Cars, Great Prices, and Great Service

by from Bourbon, IN |

I was somewhat apprehensive going to this car lot as I had never heard of it before and couldn't find many reviews either. I was pleasantly surprised. The cars all looked to be good reliable cars and reasonable prices. The owner Dennis was very pleasant and not pushy. He seemed very honest and genuine. And we absolutely loved the car! I would certainly recommend this car lot to others!

poor service

by from mishawaka in |

Terrible service, waited a long time just to talk to someone. Then was continuously interrupted by their ringing cell phones. Come on people what happen to respect. Get off your phone.

VERY NICE, AND CLEANED CAR, FOR MY GIRLFRIEND

by from MISHAWAKA, INDIANA |

WE HAVE LOOKED, A LITTLE WHILE, TRYING TO FIND, A DESCENT CAR, TO DRIVE AWAY. WE FOUND, THIS 2004 SATURN L300. WE WERE, VERY HAPPY, WITH THE DECISION, TO BUY, THIS CAR. WE HAVE, HAD SATURNS, IN THE PAST, SO IT, WAS A, EASY DECISION TO MAKE.

Friendly, No pressure, Honest

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I have never purchased from a "Used Car Lot" and frankly was apprehensive about the process. After visiting several other lots, we visited Home Street Auto and found that the quality and pricing of the cars were good. We purchased a Honda for my daughter and we are very pleased. Especially the attention to some repairs that were needed after we purchased the car. We will definitely return when we need another car.