Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket Sandy

10990 South Automall Dr., Sandy, UT 84070

Justin and Tanner

by from West Valley City, Utah |

My Ford Taurus had died after 14 great years. I thought I'd check out the tent sales during the Memorial Day Weekend. I first stopped at the one in West Valley City. After walking around and not being asked if I needed any help, I decided to try the one in Sandy. I started at the Larry H. Miller User Car lot. As soon as I got out of the car, Tanner casually came over my way. I appreciated the fact that he came to see if he could help me, but wasn't pushy about it. I told him what I was looking for, and he told me where the tent sale was located. He then offered to give me a ride over to it, which he did. As soon as we arrived, he handed me off to Justin. Justin was as relaxed as Tanner was with me. He listened to what I was looking for, and then started showing me what was available. I was looking for a specific make, model, and color. He even drove me to other lots trying to get exactly what I was looking for. After looking at everything available, I then told him which one I liked. I had not intended to buy that day, just look around. However, Justin made everything run so smoothly, that it was easy to decide to give him the sale. He went above and beyond anything I had ever experienced from a salesman before. He was extremely honest, which is something I really admire. He made the entire experience a great one. I would recommend, and have already recommended, him to friends and co-workers. Should I need another vehicle down the road, I would not hesitate to contact him again. Thank you for having such a great salesman!

Great help from Blashford and his team. Thumbs up

by from South Jordan, UT |

Blashford Williams did a great job taking care of us. My 16-yr old son was buying his first car, and Blashford was very patient as we worked through many cars over several days. Buying a used car, especially where we were looking for an old "beater car" as a first car, can be full of surprises, but Blashford smoothed out everything as it came up, was very open with us, and professional. His manager Brandon Reese was also very helpful as we worked through options. I recommend LHM Used Car Sandy. I expect we'll be back in a few years when my girls are looking for their car.

Not recommended at all!

by from Idaho Falls, ID |

Starting out, we had a salesman & got to test drive the car I was looking for. Negotiated a price and agreed to buy the car if some things were fixed. This was all within an hour and a half. The trunk didn't open using the button located on the trunk so they agreed to fix that. We then waited 3 more hours just to sign papers for our purchase, during this time we watched the finance employees ( who we sign papers with) in and out several times for smoking breaks, ordering food and casual talking with other employees in the building. After signing papers at 9pm we then had a 3 1/2 hour drive back to Idaho. The guys helping us knew where we live & had no respect for our time once they knew they had the sale. The very next morning my car wouldn't start. We called the dealership and management told us he would "make it right," whether it's fixing my car or getting me in another car. I drove back to Sandy, UT so they could fix it. During the time it was at the dealership I called several times to see if it was fixed or if they figured out anything & the employees would pass the phone and give me info on a car that wasn't mine. Once they finally found my car the only information they could give me is "one issue is fixed and the other is still being worked on." When I went to pick it up 5days later the trunk wasn't fixed (which is a simple $30 part that they agreed to fix), my car has extra miles on it and I'm guessing they didn't even check out the issue causing it to not start. I'm on my way home now so I'm sure I will find out in the next 2 days if they did anything on my at at all!

April 4, 2014

We're sorry about any frustration you may have experienced. Doug Webb would like to speak with you about the situation and find out how he can assist further. At your earliest convenience, please contact him directly at 801-553-5319.

Took great care to fix any problem.

by from Springville |

Had a few issues with the truck, but they gone above and beyond to fix these issues, over all. Good experience.

March 27, 2014

We're glad we could help get everything worked out. Thank you again for your business.

Dan and chris

by from west jordan |

Had such a great experience, Amanda our rep was so helpful from the get go. Not pushy, she ran around getting the vans we wanted to look at. She was great and so friendly. Thanks to her and Rob the whole process was great. Job well done Amanda thank you!

April 3, 2014

We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! We'll pass along your feedback to Amanda.

by from Springville, Utah |

From the gate this was a bad idea. Got talked into buying a 2002 Chevy trailblazer at 1,500 over blue book value. Had a cracked windshield which larry h did replace so the piece would pass safety. When I picked it up off the lot, windshield was still broken after being in the shop for a week, car was filthy, didn't clean the interior because the extractor was broken. So I drove a dirty car off the lot at the beginning of December, didn't get it cleaned till two weeks later, didn't get the windshield until the second week of January, and didn't get my plates till a week after my temp expired. Last week my starter failed and I'm still waiting to hear back. Was promised call backs and assistance, got nothing but a run around. I've heard this from a few colleagues of mine, one was sold a tundra, blew a rod the first day he drive it, but was suckered into a contract he couldn't break. Another has had his Camry in the shop for times in the last two months. Very shotty prior, very shotty cars. Save yourself the trouble.

whitney pay

by from sandy, ut |

Very nice, easy to work with. The best car buying experience I've had. Thanks Blastford Williams.

March 20, 2014

We're happy to read your review! Thank you for letting us know how we're doing.

Great customer service!

by from Sandy Ut |

I had amazing customer by Doug Webb! He got me into a great car with an amazing price!!

March 11, 2014

We're very glad to hear it! Thank you for your review of your experience with Doug. Enjoy your new car!