Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket Sandy

10990 South Automall Dr., Sandy, UT 84070

Pete remembered me and called me when he had it!!

by from Eagle Mountain, Utah |

Pete called me a week after I had been in and had a trade in that he thought would work. It did!! It was a pretty easy purchase. So far the car is good. Passed emissions and inspection. Making tire noise but my mechanic checked it out and thought it was a really good deal. Thanks Pete!!

May 1, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you were able to find a really good deal and had a great experience. Regards, Doug Webb, Internet Sales Director

Buying a car from a best used car supermarket

by from Skopje,Macedonia |

Buying my used car was so easy and simple. They explained everything to me, made it quick and easy. I recommend http://www.fow.co.uk/ to friends and family. Great experience!

Easiest Car Buying Experience

by from Murray, UT |

Buying my car was so easy and simple. They explained everything to me, made it quick and easy. I recommend any LHM dealership to friends and family. Great experience!

February 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Congratulations on the purchase of your vehicle! We hope we serve you again in the future for any of your vehicle maintenance or purchase needs. Regards, Doug Webb, Internet Sales Director

Great People to work with!!!

by from Murray, UT |

Alex and Ryan were awesome in helping us find our new car! They were very accomadating and tried to help us any way they could! They were great to work with! Definitely would recommend working with them! We will come back!!

February 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We strive to provide our guests with the best customer service in the valley, so feedback like yours helps us know how we stack up to our goal. I will be sure to pass along the message to Alex and Ryan!

Joleen Sorensen is thee best!!

by from Tooele utah |

Joleen helped get our daughter into a car even though she has a budget,and she's picky, joleen found her the perfect car,with low miles,and affordable. The man that helped her before was not helpful at all, but Jolene ROCKS! She got her into a very nice used car with low miles,and joleen was patient and very caring as if it were her own daughter driving the car. I would recommend JOLEEN to everyone out there,be sure and ask for her! You will not regret it! And she got my daughter into a very nice car! One that made her happy! Thank you joleen for all your hard work..

January 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our store. We are glad that your daughter was able to leave the lot with a vehicle that made her happy! I will be sure to pass along the kind words to Joleen. Best Wishes, Doug Webb, Internet Sales Director

Great experience with joleen and her hard work!

by from Salt Lake City |

Joleen Sorensen helped my daughter get into a car,I could call her anytime and she always answered and did all she could to help get my daughter into a good reliable car with very low miles. Joleen let us test drive all the cars we wanted where the guy that helped us before did not, she was very good at her job,and very patient and honest. I would send anyone in the world back to LHM used cars in sandy to JOLEEN! She's the best they have there! Thank you joleen for you and all your hard work,your awesome. And by the way, the only reason we went to LHM is because of Joleen Sorensen and her willingness to help,and her hard work. I recommend everyone that wants an honest person to help you at LHM go see Joleen Sorensen. She will get you into the car you want..

January 22, 2015

Hi Becky, We appreciate you taking the time to leave some honest feedback. We aim to provide our guests with the best customer service in the valley, and I am glad to hear Joleen demonstrated this for your daughter. I will be sure to pass along the kind remarks to Joleen. Best Wishes, Doug Webb, Internet Sales Director

Best Buying Experience!

by from Sandy, Utah |

I went to Larry H Miller used car supermarket to buy my car. Max was amazing! From the moment I drove onto the lot he was friendly, informative, and helpful! I was not an easy buyer and made him work to get me the best deal possible!! I had no clue what I wanted, just a budget to stick to... and he did it. He got me into a car I never thought I could afford, at the perfect price, and one I absolutely LOVE!!! He was very knowledgeable about the car, and I never once felt like I was just another deal to him. If you need to buy a car go to LHM used car in Sandy and ASK FOR MAX!!!! You won't regret it!!!

Good Experience

by from Orem, Ut |

My experience has been seem less & hassle free. I told Ryan what I had to work with, what I need, & what I expected. I was pre approved online & that made the process pretty easy. My expectations were met with a little compromise & bargaining. I'm ok with 5 years of free maintenance. Ryan, you rock!

Don't buy here

by from Kearns, UT |

First off. I don't write reviews but I feel that I have to let everybody know how bad of a experience I received. I bought a car over labor day weekend. I had to leave it there for 4 days due to safety and inspections. The salesperson was ok but from the finance manager all the way back to the service department was terrible. I did not feel the service from these guys. Typical dealership where no communication from front to back of house. Once you sign the papers its was all over and they failed me on everything. Finance manager (Jeff) was not friendly, Service department called me to pick up vehicle after I bought it and it was so dirty that I couldn't see out windows. Also work that was suppose to be performed on vehicle became a he said she said game. I also bought the xtra warranty and 3 weeks went by. I then received a call that I needed to bring vehicle back cause they didn't do inspection on vehicle for warranty. This is when I lost it. I was so upset for the first month I owned the vehicle that I went and traded it in on a different one where I was valued as a customer and treated right. Ya I lost money but in my eyes money well spent so I don't have to deal with LHM used car supermarket. I made the mistake to buy and I hope you don't.

October 3, 2014

Jason, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our dealership. We strive to provide each customer we work with a 5-star experience, and and we will use your comments as a training opportunity to improve. Best wishes to you with your new vehicle. -Doug Webb, Internet Sales Director

LITERALLY SOLD THE CAR OUT FROM UNDER US!!!!!

by from Salt Lake City, UTAH |

DISHONEST!!!!!!!! THIS DEALERSHIP took $500 from my dad to hold his dream car a day ago & we called them today & they sold it out from under him to someone that walked in & offered more money! THESE PEOPLE CARE ONLY ABOUT MONEY!!!! CAR DEALERSHIPS & SALESMEN IN GENERAL HAVE A BAD REP BECAUSE OF DISHONEST PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!!!

October 3, 2014

Sterling, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your father's experience at our dealership. I'd like to speak with your father to learn a little more about his experience and try to be of assistance. Please have him give me a call at (801) 553-5319. Thank you. Doug Webb, Internet Sales Director