Don Herring Mitsubishi

2901 W Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

Sad Purchase

by from Glendale, AZ |

I live in Glendale, AZ and recently purchased a used 2005 Ford Expedition. After reading the reviews on this website I decided to give it a go. In purchasing the vehicle, I dealt over the phone with several sales people. I asked very direct questions such as are there any check engine lights on and tell me about the interior/exterior. Here were the responses: There are no check engine lights on and the interior and exterior are in great shape. So, with those responses I decided to purchase the vehicle. Now bare in mind shame on me for no flying out to view the vehicle and being so trusting as I work for the fire department and was unable to get time off to get to Dallas. When the vehicle was shipped to me I was quite shocked as to what I saw and smelled. The interior smells like a an ash tray and there are several dings around the vehicle. One of the dings looks like a pellet gun was shot at it. In addition, to the interior and exterior the tire sensor light was on within the dash board. I called and texted with the lady that I primarily dealt with, their customer retention person. I brought to her attention about the tire sensor light. Her comment was "that was something that should have been addressed prior to shipping if the light was on". I went ahead and had Discount Tire repair the THREE of them that were bad for a cost of $190 hoping for a reimbursement. I recently sent a text to their Sales Manager and Customer Retention person and the response I received back was "the vehicle was sold as is". As a consumer I understand this concept. However, when specific questions were asked about the check engine light and etc and false statements were made something should be done. Shame on me for not flying out and checking the vehicle. Had I done this, I would have seen the light and had them fix it. DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP UNLESS YOU CAN VISIBLY INSPECT IT.

Satisfied Customer

by from Plano, TX |

I knew what I was looking for, before I arrived, and I was amazed by the service and attention I received from everyone at the dealership.Kudos to Walter/Jason, and Tim...

Great customer service

by from Dallas |

Don Herring Jr., Jason Bell, and Tim Carpenter got me into a brand new 2013 Mitsubishi Evolution MR. The service was absolutely phenomenal. They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and I received an amazing deal on the Evolution. I have never been treated this well at a dealership before. I will be back.

good service

by from dallas tx |

the customer service is good and the salesman greet you very quickly.

2nd car purchased from Don Herring of Irving

by from Bedford, TX |

I went in to trade in my 2011 Galant for a 2013 Nissan Altima. Gerardo is the man that helped me out.... actually he helped me get into my 2011 Galant as well. He worked the deal for me and wouldn't let me leave because Mitsubishi stopped making Galant's in 2012.... I didn't even know that. Gerardo wanted to make sure that I got out of that Galant so that I wouldn't lose my trade in value. The process was seamless and fun. He wasn't a pushover and didn't try to put me into anything other than what I wanted. Needless to say, I LOVE MY NEW CARRRRRR! Thanks Gerardo and Don Herring of Irving. You guys ROCK!!!

May 21, 2014

I am so happy to hear that you love your new car! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to share the experience you had purchasing your new car! If there is ever a question you have, or anything we can help you with please do not hesitate to call us. Best, Sherri Herring Hawkins sherrih@donherring.com

Great salesman, staff, clean and friendly facility

by from Bonham, Texas |

I was really satisfied with the quality of service I received while talking with my sales person's. Isaac was very helpful getting me in the car that I wanted. The facilities were very clean the other people there were very friendly.

August 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Don Herring Mitsubishi. And for making the drive from Bonham, wow! We sure do appreciate your business! If there is ever a time that Issac is not available please contact me directly. Best, Sherri Herring Hawkins

Gerardo Garvalena - The Best !

by from Dallas, TX |

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Don Herring. We needed a bigger vehicle and Gerardo was right there. With a bankruptcy it's hard to get a good deal. They did it last year, got me an outlander Sport, help me reestablish my credit and this year was the same. A larger vehicle, a better deal in financing. Our family thanks Gerardo, and all of their staff that helped us. The staff made everything so easy, Thank you Gerardo and Staff.

August 21, 2013

Theresa, Thank you so much for your kind words! Even more than words, your actions say a lot about Gerardo that you came back to him for a 2nd time! We all here at Don Herring appreciate your continued business! If at any time Gerardo is unavailable please don't hesitate to contact me. Congratulations on your new car! Sherri Herring Hawkins

Mike Rice

by from Grand Prairie |

I went to Don herring Mitsubishi in Irving to buy my first car on my own. Mike Rice was extremely helpful and knowledgable. It turned out to be a very easy and fast process. I'm in love with my new car!! If anyone is looking to buy a new car I would definitely ask for Mike Rice and I will make sure to refer him to all my friends and family since they all drive mitsubishis only!!!!

August 19, 2013

Congratulations on your new car! It is so exciting to hear that your family and friends are Mitsubishi's drivers too! We really appreciate your business and also the time you took to share your experience at the dealership. I will happily pass along your kind words to Mike! Sherri Herring Hawkins

Amazing service!

by from Las Cruces, NM |

Got a great price on the vehicle i wanted and best of all customer service was excellent! Any questions I had were very quickly and professionally answered! Thanks Mike for your great service!

August 19, 2013

Michael, Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking the time to share them. I know Mike takes great pride in providing the best customer service possible. If for any reason you need something and Mike is not available please do not hesitate to contact me. Sherri Herring Hawkins

Amazing Experience

by from Duncanville, TX |

The most easiest and comfortable car buying experience I have ever had. The staff was very helpful and tried their best to get what I need while also meeting my standards. Big thanks to everyone at Don Herring Mitsubishi, I left the dealership with a very enjoyable car!

August 19, 2013

We sure do appreciate your business! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Don Herring Mitsubishi. Please let me know if there is anything that we can assist you with in the future. Sherri Herring Hawkins