AutoNation Buick GMC Henderson

330 Gibson North, Henderson, NV 89014

New 888-240-9213
Used 877-894-9698
Service 888-294-9782

Terrific dealership for buying and repairing

by from Henderson, NV |

Recently needed a repair, parts were in stock and repair was done in 3 hours while we used the free Internet, drank free hot chocolate and were in a very comfortable area with air conditioning. Everyone we spoke with at the dealership was friendly and listened to our car story.

Excellent job detailing int/ext of car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great followup to my appointment with reminders. Service experience was good too. Very good detail job for the price and I took advantage of buying a service package deal too. All done in quick enough time to just wait in the lobby.

AutoNation Buick GMC Henderson responded to this review

January 20, 2014

Richard, We are glad you chose AutoNation for the service of your vehicle. Thank you for your positive review!

Excellent diagnostic service. Professionalism

by from Henderson, NV |

Came in with a service engine light on -- diagnosis of a crack in the gas line came quickly -- covered by warranty. Very polite and professional staff.

Great service and repairs

by from Henderson, NV |

Came in for an oil change and they found an oil leak round the pan and a bad motor mount. Everything was taken care of without hast! The service writer Alan and the mechanic Greg did an outstanding job!

Nothing Negative Here

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great customer service overall. The sales team members who helped me with my purchase, are very knowledgeable and wasn't pushy. The service team who work on my car are courteous and never hesitate to answer any questions I have. AutoNation had what I was looking for in a car and delivered more than I asked for. I'm loving my new Buick :-)

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The service was fine; my only disappointment was with the free car wash. There is something on a bumper that does not wipe off and no effort was made to clean it off. Maybe that isn't part of the free wash.

Many Thanks :)

by from Las Vegas |

I have been buying cars for years. I just wanted to let you know that i really appreciated how easy it was dealing with you. Thanks

The sales department Super my sales man Jim TOPS.

by from Golden Valley Az. |

The sales department Super my sales man Jim TOPS. Finance person Sue was fast and efficient and explained everything TOPS. Now the sad part your service dept is the worst EVER , ANYWHERE taking 3 hours to get a new car ready was very uncalled for I would NEVER visit your sevice department for anything BOTTOM of the barrel Sorry.

AutoNation Buick GMC Henderson responded to this review

June 9, 2013

Larry, We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by Jim, Sue, and the rest of the team. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and we hope to see you on the road soon!

My '99 GMC Suburban had a problem.

by from Henderson, NV |

My '99 GMC Suburban had a problem. The Vehicle would shake and vibrate at speeds above 54 mph. After several attempts the problem was fixed. I applaud Robert Singleton and Evan Levy for their kindness and great customer service. I wish I had people like them working for me when I was in business.

great sales consultant-tim moyer

by from TONOPAH,NV |

purchasing a new vehicle was a great experiance. sales staff are very friendly and professional.