Ford Country

Service 877-872-6037 Service 877-872-6037

Everything We Do is Driven By You

Excellent service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I found a rip on the outside of the drivers seat about 4 hours after driving off the lot. I brought my car back to Garret Morgan and was told to call back the next day. I called back the following day and was told that I would receive a call regarding the ripped seat. I received the call on the 3rd day I had my car and was told to bring it in to have pictures taken of the tear and that I would hear back in 24-48 business hours. On Monday, February 15th, I received a call back and was informed that ford did not approve the claim for the ripped seat. I was advised to contact my salesperson so I called and spoke to Bret Riggs. Bret told me that he was going to fix the seat when I first took my car in. He stated that he was going to take care of me. I took my car in first thing in the morning on Tuesday, February 16th and Bret got me a rental for a couple of hours so the rip could be repaired. My car if currently being repaired but I love my car and the service that have received from Garret Morgan and Bret Riggs.

February 27, 2016

We appreciate your response, Salvador! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Another Great Experience

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Everybody at Ford Country is so friendly and helpful. Ryan, your sales rep to us, is always there to help us and answer questions. My wife is about ready to get rid of her Caravan. She wanted to know about the Ford SUV's. So I called for Ryan and he was most helpful in answering questions about the Escape, Edge and Explorer.

Love my Escape!

by from Las vegas, Nv |

Purchased an Escape titanium 4wd & I am very pleased with it. I looked at other makes of cars but for the looks, features, quality, 240hp engine & price we really felt the Ford Escape outweighed all the others. . All Fords staff were very friendly, courteous & helpful. It's sometimes a bit of a process getting to an agreeable price but we felt like we were treated fair & got a good deal. There is a small paint nick on the inside passenger door & when I called our salesman Raul, he said not a problem to fix & bring it right in. So far the service has been great. I would recommend Ford Country & our salesman Raul to our friends.

February 19, 2016

Cynthia, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Ford Country. We hope to be of service again in the future!

james p. cravish - retired

by from henderson, nevada |

everything was done professionally and right . thank you service and parts departments !

it was better this round..

by from Henderson, NV |

F-150 2016 I felt heard this round and they apparently replaced something in the radio for better reception. After taking it in the first time and another rep telling me there's nothing they can do. I felt this time went way better.

price change

by from las vegas nv |

The had a Internet price on a ford taurus 2011 for 12000 and some changes the don't wanne go down with the price I came the next day with my family member to talk about the price still don't wanne go down so I left a couple days later they called me but I buy a car already I looked on cargaurs website and the price went down so the are not a good company I told them my budget and that was close to where they lower it at so what kind of company are you

February 15, 2016

Ford Country responded to this review December 08, 2015 Hello, Your comments regarding the service you received at our dealership are very important to us. We want to ensure that received the proper pricing and discounts available for the vehicle you inquired about. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 702-558-8156 or jtorres@fordcountrylv.com.

Fast and easy

by from Henderson, NV |

They were quick, clean and we're happy to explain when I asked a question about a new item I noticed on my invoice.

February 10, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Dalton! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Good Job.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The staff was very helpful. They did not take up a lot of my time.

Tire Repair

by from Henderson, NV |

I had a tire issue the morning I was leaving to drive to Mississippi. I called your service dept and they were able to see me right away and fix the flat tire. Everyone was very courteous and helpful, especially your tireshop manager. The only issue I had was when I got the truck (F-150 XLT) home, all 4 tires had different air pressures in them (the range was from 37 to 43 lbs). I think they were trying so hard to get my flat fixed and get me on the road that they forgot to check the rest of the tires. So while I am very grateful for the expeditious service I kind of expected to have all the tires checked prior to my trip. I even out the pressure and made the trip without any more issues. Thanks. Rick Fellows

Great Salesman

by from Henderson, NV |

Last week I purchased a 2016 Explorer Sport. I had been to the dealership a few weeks earlier to look at the SUV, but was not ready to purchase. I was very appreciative that I was not pressured by the salesman to buy at that time. Upon returning to the dealership, I worked with the same salesman who was knowledgeable about the SUV and patient with all my questions. I liked how if he didn't know the answer to my question, he said, "Let's find out," rather than giving false information. I still felt no pressure. This car buying experience was a positive one all around. I felt like the dealership recognized my good credit when it came to the numbers as a fair price was met. I'm enjoying my SUV and will use this salesman in the future. He has earned my future business (I have always been a ford driver).