280 N Gibson Rd, Henderson, NV 89014

Service 877-872-6037

Everything We Do is Driven By You

Quick and efficient

by from Henderson, NV |

I like the new service bays, it makes everything so much quicker and efficient.

by from Las Vegas , Nevada |

Scott Gilmore and Jose Chavez are great !!! They are very much helpful while purchase new car .

Great Job

by from North Las Vegas, Nv |

Took care of business fast and at an affordable price. Great job. Thanks

Great Service AGAIN

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Kris was helpful as usual. Second time for me in 3 months, this time a starter last time my A/C unit. He's too expensive a date. ;)

Ford Country responded to this review

August 27, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service.

by from Los angeles, California |

Thank you for a your help on the purchase of a ford Cmax. I took a commercial bus to vegas and return the same day with my new car the same day. Amazing! Your sales representative Jose Chavez was kind enough to pick me up from the Bus terminal and make sure all was hustle free. Kudos on a great team...

Ford Country responded to this review

August 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Ford Country always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your strong recommendation, and thank you again for the review!

Car Repair at Ford Country Henderson, NV

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Micah is amazing. He was efficient and seemed to really care about my car problem. I would refer to him all day but I'm still unhappy with my Ford Edge in general so referring people to Fords is very unlikely.

Very pleased. I'll be back.

by from Henderson, Nevada |

I came in for my first service on my 2015 Escape. I asked how long it would take and was told maybe 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I looked around the showroom, ate breakfast at the Mustang Sally grill and then came back to the customer service waiting area. Shortly thereafter, I was told my vehicle was finished. Total time I don't think was more then 1 hour and 15 minutes. Plus, the young man who took care of me was very help and courteous. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name. I'm a Ford retiree who moved to Henderson in 2000 and have been in and out of the Ford Country store many times. I can see a definite improvement in how you treat your customers from what I experienced when I transferred from Dearborn in 2000. Pleasantly surprised and pleased. Thank you.

Amazing service

by from henderson, nv |

Vinny was super friendly and awesome! He made sure to treat us professionally and did an amazing job at getting me into my dream car!

Recall

by from Henderon, NV |

Took my car on time. Called to let me know there was a delay & told me they would call by 5 & they called to let me know it was finished & I could pick it up. Washed the car when I came to pick it up.

Great services and great prices

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My wife and I came to the dealership not expecting to walk away with a car but rather just a shop around. When the salesman took us to their back lot to look at all of the cars they had in inventory we came across a 2014 Ford fiesta which was still brand-new. We ended up buying it at a great price that I could not walk away from. This dealership was willing to work with me on like the Chevy dealership next door which stood firm in price on almost all of their vehicles. I would buy from this dealership again in the future.