Henderson Chevrolet

Service 877-285-9028 Service 877-285-9028

Las Vegas Chevrolet Dealer of The Year

Mario and My Acadia are Great

by from Henderson NV |

I went in super late with my husband and we were luck enough to run into Mario. He took great care of us and got us just what we were after. I really enjoyed the Process easiest time i have ever had at a dealership.

Poor Customer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I sent an email via Cars.com saying I was interested in buying a used car. Two days later, no response, so I called the dealership and again expressed an interest in buying the same car. The woman checked and said it was still available and will have the sales manager call me. Two days later, no call, so I happened to be in the area and stopped by the dealership on a Monday night at 7 pm. Lots of sales people around, very few customers. I spoke to the receptionist and told her the above story and just want to know if the car is still available. She said that she would have the sales manager talk to me and that it would be a few minutes. She pointed out who the sales manager was. Well about ten minutes later I see the sales manager taking what appeared to be an offer to a couple. Well, I knew this could be a while. So I looked out in the parking lot myself to see if I could find the car, since no one else was interested in helping me. Finally after 20 minutes another salesman approached. He knew what car I was talking about and immediately searched the lot. He couldn't find it and checked the computer and said it looks like it was sold. Ok. So I left. But wait, it gets better. About a week later I see the same car for sale at the same dealership on their own website. So I sent an email stating I was interested in the car. Within an hour I get a response saying that the car is available. So I called the internet sales woman and told her the above story. So I asked her if it's really available. Did the buyer bring it back or was the inventory just not updated. She said she would check for the keys and get back to me. Two days later, I got an email saying that the car had been sold. It amazes me that in 2015 they have no way to tell what is in their inventory. This should be done with a couple strokes of the keyboard.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I can certainly understand how frustrating this must have been for you. Would it be ok to have our General Sales Manager, Peter Reele reach out to you?

Frustrated

by from Las vegas |

We went in with an advertised price from cars.com, and the they jacked up the price saying we didn't Qualify for any of the rebates they already added in this price (even though it says nothing about it on the website.) they also lowballed our trade in. We have excellent credit and really felt like we were being tricked. Sales man was really nice but couldn't anything about price. We will be taking our business somewhere else.

Terrible experience

by from Sacramento, ca |

I bought a car over the phone and I thought it was getting a good deal.then two days before I going to pick it up, they call me saying the can't sell it to me anymore unless I want to pay 2000 dollars more. I thought a deal was a deal! They ran my credit, took my payment information, and then denied me the car... If I had enough money for a lawsuit I definitely would. There is some very sketchy business going on there... I will never trust them.

Exellent salesman Shawn Van Buskirk

by from Henderson Nevada |

Me and my wife had the best experience in 20 yrs of car buying.. Shawn Van Buskirk is a real pro and made the whole process smooth and hassle free.!!! I have since recommended over 4 customers to him.. Thanks again Shawn..

Lengthy process

by from Henderson, Nevada |

I hate the way it takes so long to get through til the end of the deal. $ hours later, my kids are starving and we really just want to leave. I love my new car and my salesman was excellent and did everything he could to expedite things.

2012 Camaro LS

by from Henderson, NV |

I worked with the internet sales manager, George Alexander. He was awesome. They were up front with the price and it didn't take long to work out a great deal. They weren't able to beat my credit union financing, but that didn't matter - I ended up with a nice 2012 Camaro!

Amazing Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went into Henderson Chevrolet and had an amazing experience. They took care of me, got me in and out, didn't try to haggle me, called me to follow up, and made me feel very welcome. I would definitely use their services again and will be recommending Henderson Chevrolet to others.

Horrible Experience

by from Henderson, Nevada |

"We negotiated on a base 2012 Corvette Coupe. Found the car on here (for several thousand less) and proceeded to bring this information into the dealership the next day (3/10/2012). We were ready to make the deal at the price listed on this site; however, we were informed that this price was after several rebates that we didn't qualify for?! There is no mention of rebates on this page and they refused to give us the price that was advertised on here. This ad was placed by a manger himself as told to us by one of the associates. They wanted to continue to negotiate and kept telling us that they would try and get "as close as we can?!" By the time we drove off the lot, they were still ~$2,700 over the advertised price. Ridiculous. Only when buying a car do you go through something like this. We will be contacting the Better Business Bureau first thing Monday morning and purchasing our vehicle elsewhere."

March 13, 2012

Chris and Tammy, I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have talked with all parties involved including the General Manager. The price advertised was in error and has since been fixed. I will, however, go ahead and honor the price you saw. I am sorry again and will honor your price. The manager John talked to you with this offer and I have left you a message as well. Please contact me to discuss further. Mark 702-558-2438

THIS DEALER IS A BUNCH OF LIARS!

by from La Quinta,Ca. |

I made a deal with the used car manager ,Mark, at 4:30 yesterday afternoon. I heard him tell the sale person he would take the deal and to get me in there to finish it. Since I had to travel 250 miles I scheduled an appointment for Wednesday at noon. TONIGHT HE HAS JAMES CALL ME AND WELCH ON THE DEAL. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. Where I am from, when you agree to a deal you follow through with it.

January 9, 2012

Greg, Sorry for any confusion on the price. We do not "welch" on deals here at Henderson Chevrolet. We did not want you to travel from California on a price we could not get for you. This is why I personally called you myself to give you the price we could offer. We appreciate your offer but unfortunately we gave the customer that traded the vehicle in more for it than what your offer was. Please feel free to contact me. I would really like to make this up to you however possible. Mark