AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

Used 888-218-0685
Service 877-826-3757

Love my new VW!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

By far the most positive car buying experience I've ever had. The staff were very friendly, and were very helpful in explaining the vehicle I was interested in purchasing (a VW GLI). I would definitely purchase from this dealer again.

March 24, 2014

Thanks for such a glowing review! We always strive to provide excellent service, and it's great to know that our team lived up to this promise. If you ever have any questions in the future, feel free to give us a call.

Amazing Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Our Experience was amazing. The service was beyond great. Every staff member congratulated us on our purchase even those who was not part of it. Special thank you to Elwyn Rundus, his manager and the Finance Agent for an experience we will never forget. They treat Us as if we were Family. By that I mean if I have a question about anything, they did not hesitate for a second to answer my phone call and Elwyn would keep in touch with me to check on myself and My Wife to see how we are doing, how do we like the car so far and etc. Me and My Wife will be sure to come back in the future. Thank You everybody very much.

GTI fun and comfort with a positive dealer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This car is like the perfect girlfriend. Serious when she needs to be but ready to go out to have fun when you can. The experience at AutoNation in LV was exceptional except for one glitch that was quickly corrected. I could not be happier with the vehicle or the dealer. I liked the no nonsense transparent transaction. I don't mind paying a little more just to avoid the silliness of negotiating what amounts to 1 or 2% of the purchase price. I think being treated intelligently and with respect goes a long way. Everyone helped me get what I wanted and I don't begrudge them a profit.

Great buy

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Really low pressure, Raymond was there to answer my question and point out features.

Excellent service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have a 2010 VW Eos I got not too long ago, I started hearing a strange noise coming from the transmission. I took it to a VW dealer in the NW part of town Findlay VW to be exact. They kept my car for several hours told me nothing was wrong with my car and charged me $186 for labor and time. I wasn't happy with that so I waited a few months and brought it to W Sahara Auto Nation VW for the same sound and a second opinion. Same thing, they had it for a few hours and also told me its the type of transmission that the sound was normal. Well I took my second opinion as an all good. Coming prepared to give up another $186 I was taken back that they didn't charge me a dime! Guess who won my trust, respect and future business. I even drove out of my way to pick up a bottle of coolant from them today. Thanks Auto Nation VW! Happy customer!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

A good dealership with at some good employees.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

C. Moser worked with me for nearly six months before I finally pulled the trigger. The only reason I bought from a dealer 450 miles away from my home was that this guy really earned my business. He even picked me up at the airport when I came to get the car. I was interested in learning the maintenance procedure for changing oil and filters and Mr. Moser arranged for me to spend some time with one of the technicians in the back. Very useful and informative.

January 18, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everything was great except for the finance guy was too pushy trying to sell the extended warranty. The salesman was Charles Moser and he was very efficient and professional. We bought a new 2015 Passat and he was very helpful and earnest. Would buy another car from him anytime.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

The best car buying experienced ever

by from las Vegas nevada |

Easily the best car buying experience I have ever had. fast service from Delilah Marquez And Richard Bassey. I traded in my clumsy 2008 Hyundai Accent for a wonderful and talented 2014 Jetta With only 8 miles on the guage. I would defently shop at autonation Volkswagen. Thanks Deliah and Richard my Jetta is riding like a dream.. I took a little vacation outta town and it never let me down... THANKS AGAIN AUTONATION VOLKSWAGON FOR MAKING MY CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE A ONE OF A KIND

January 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and review. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Awesome purchase for an awesome car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Dave Durrell, Yoshwa Shields, thank you for making this experience the BEST! We LOVE our Passat.

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

We are in love with our VW Tiguan!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I were on our way to California for a vacation at Disneyland, when the transmission on our Nissan Sentra broke down. After getting the mechanic's estimate, we determined it was better to buy a new car. We worked with both Robin and AJ, and they were excellent! They were friendly, polite and courteous, and made the car buying experience a whole lot less scary, especially during our stressful situation. We were not prepared to buy a new car, not having had the time to do any research, but Robin and AJ made us feel like we can really trust them! We also feel that we got a fair trade in value for our old car, and an amazing deal on our new one! Although we were disappointed to have to forfeit our vacation, we LOVE our pre-owned VW Tiguan and will be repeat customers in the future!

November 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new Volkswagen Tiguan! We are happy that Robin and AJ were able to provide you with excellent customer service. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call!

saved my weekend

by from laguna beach, calif |

started a trip to las vegas and on the way there my car started not running very well and the check engine light went on. got to the dealer at 3:30 on a saturday. Instead of telling me there is nothing that could be done until monday. They took my car into the back and changed the fuel injectors and got me back to my nieces birthday party by six. and also washed my car. I could not be happier with the service and our service adviser Lisa was great.