AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

Used 888-697-2517
Service 877-826-3757

Love my new VW!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

By far the most positive car buying experience I've ever had. The staff were very friendly, and were very helpful in explaining the vehicle I was interested in purchasing (a VW GLI). I would definitely purchase from this dealer again.

March 24, 2014

Thanks for such a glowing review! We always strive to provide excellent service, and it's great to know that our team lived up to this promise. If you ever have any questions in the future, feel free to give us a call.

Great Service and Atmosphere!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

My experience at the Desert Volkswagon dealership was phenomenal! I experienced great service from beginning to end. My service professional ( Lisa Abbott ) went above and beyond what I expected. What started out as a disaster was turned into a good experience by Lisa's professionalism. The dealership experience was warm and inviting. I even took a moment to look at new Volkswagon Beetles. I was not feeling well, so Lisa's help made it a good experience all around. Thanks Lisa

Great customer service

by from Las Vegas |

Great customer service.Igor Marchenko was helping me and did amazing job.All paperwork took less then 30 min including financing.

July 2, 2014

Hi, Drakul, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

What a great Overall buying Experience! I wholly recommend this Dealer to all.

Granddaughter Loves Her Jetta

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

$40K fewer miles, 4 years newer than comparable jettas test driven. Included $1000 in new tires, $600 in new brakes 2 year extended warranty and free oil changes for 2 years. All at the same price others were asking for high mile vehicles. It was a Blessing after 3 days of horrifying used car shopping. Elwyn Rundus was awsome!

Lisa Abbott was very helpful.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The service person, Lisa Abbot, was very helpful. And the duration was much better than I expected. I was told it would take an hour and a half, I got my car in less than an hour. They have a very professional staff at Auto Nation Volkswagen. I definitely would go back there when I'm shopping for another car.

June 18, 2014

Hi, Cesar, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership with Lisa. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Loving my car

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was so amazed with AutoNation, their customer service was excellent. I went online to find a car I found one to my liking and I called the number which connected to AutoNation. Very friendly environment made a appointment to my convenience Mr. Charles was very helpful he showed me the car financed walked me to the car and explained the features and even set up my Bluetooth Wow! and out the door. Excellent

Thank you Tom!!

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Thank you Tom!!! Love my new Passat!!! So glad I'm back in a VW. You were very helpful thanks again!!

Great experience every time!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I've been in a couple of times since I moved to Las Vegas and both times everyone has been so nice and helpful. They answer all of my questions and genuinely seem happy to be there and help. The nicest part was when I was deciding whether to buy a car or not, they didn't put a lot of pressure on me. I've been to other dealerships where they are unbelievably pushy and here, they just weren't and it made the entire process so much nicer.

GREAT OVERALL SERVICE , QUALITY DEAL

by from las vegas , nv |

I HAVE BOUGHT MANY CARS OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS IN LAS VEGAS , I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE AS I DID WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL THRU THE WHOLE PROCESS. SALESMAN IGOR WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. HE WAS AS GOOD A SALESMAN AS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH EVERY ONE THERE, AND THE WHOLE BUYING PROCESS.

May 8, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Best Dealership in the state of Nevada

by from Henderson, NV |

I was in a really bad situation and needed to trade my VW in. The General Manager listened to me and placed me with the best sales man EVER. He made my car buying experience painless and enjoyable. The finance lady was doll. When my daughter turns 18 in two months, we'll be buying her car at VW Auto Nation. Tom O'Malley "Rocks"!!!

May 14, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Charlie. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.