AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

Used 888-697-2517
Service 877-826-3757

Great service for British Military

by from Las Vegas |

Being a British Serviceman it was very hard for me to get credit as I had no history in the USA. AutoNation VW advised me to get a SSN and assured me they would be able to provide me credit where Gaudin Ford had failed! My wife and young daughter were very well treated and we were instantly made to feel at home, the facilities were amazing and I could not have asked for better treatment by Elwyn Rundus who looked after us throughout the entire sales process! The finance manager was extremely helpful and greatly helped with explaining all aspects of the finance agreement. I was pleasantly surprised with the service available at AutoNation VW Las Vegas and look forward to purchasing a VW on my return to the UK.

Wonderful experience

by from Las Vegas, Nv. |

I recently purchased a 2012 jetta!! Elwyn was wonderful to work with and we love our new car!! I will definately go bacl again when I am in the market for another Volkswagen!! It is amazing!! Thank you Elwyn!!!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The best car buying experience I've had. Jennifer Matthews in sales is the best! Great customer service and follow up. I highly recommend this dealership.

i would recommend this dealer ship

by from Las Vegas,Nv |

I lease my 2014 Volkswagen Passat se from Auto Nation my 2nd car i felt completely comfortable and enjoyed the experience with the internet sales manager Jennifer Matthews and the 2014 Volkswagen Passat se a great German car with a 5 cylinder engine and a smooth and quiet ride a excellent car. all the Managers are excellent from Finance Director to the general manager also all the salespersons a every busy place. I would recommend this dealer ship all helpful and experience. Thank You

Excellent customer service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This is my third car from this dealership. I keep coming back because of the excellent customer service. They are considerate of your time, and make sure you are in and out in a timely manner. The staff is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend this dealership and love Volkswagen!

FINALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

My wife and i wanted to buy a vehicle for my daughter. She wanted a VW bug. Charles Moser listened to what I wanted and and showed me exactly what we had discussed. It was no nonsense, no pressure. He was knowledgeable and "LISTENED" to me. I was amazed. I have bought many vehicles in my 54 years and this was the best experience I had. The rest of the staff was friendly and helpful. I would tell any family member or friend to go see Charles Moser at Auto Nation Volkswagen Las Vegas!

New vehicle purchase experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I recently bought a new 2014 VW Tiguan SE at Autonation. We had such a wonderful experience with the friendly staff there. Everyone was so attentive, amicable and quick to respond to our follow-up phone calls. Special thanks to our sales specialist, Yoshwa, whom provided excellent customer service for us from the beginning to the post-purchasing period.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHARLES MOSER OF AUTONATION LV

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I want to take the opportunity to express my sincere gratitude and recommendation for Charles Moser. He was extremely helpful, followed through and ultimately was a genuine person who I knew would take great care of us! He helped me seal one of the biggest decisions I made in 2014! When looking for a great car, look for him, you won't regret it! :)

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas NV |

We bought our second VW from AutoNation in December. If you're in the market for a VW in Las Vegas don't consider any other dealer.

Dealing with the sales staff was a pleasure

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went shopping for a VW Beetle over the holiday season with my son. He drove a hard bargain! The sales and finance staff made the process so simple. Thank you Jennifer and Delilah!