AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

Used 888-697-2517
Service 877-826-3757

FINALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING A CAR

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

My wife and i wanted to buy a vehicle for my daughter. She wanted a VW bug. Charles Moser listened to what I wanted and and showed me exactly what we had discussed. It was no nonsense, no pressure. He was knowledgeable and "LISTENED" to me. I was amazed. I have bought many vehicles in my 54 years and this was the best experience I had. The rest of the staff was friendly and helpful. I would tell any family member or friend to go see Charles Moser at Auto Nation Volkswagen Las Vegas!

New vehicle purchase experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I recently bought a new 2014 VW Tiguan SE at Autonation. We had such a wonderful experience with the friendly staff there. Everyone was so attentive, amicable and quick to respond to our follow-up phone calls. Special thanks to our sales specialist, Yoshwa, whom provided excellent customer service for us from the beginning to the post-purchasing period.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHARLES MOSER OF AUTONATION LV

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I want to take the opportunity to express my sincere gratitude and recommendation for Charles Moser. He was extremely helpful, followed through and ultimately was a genuine person who I knew would take great care of us! He helped me seal one of the biggest decisions I made in 2014! When looking for a great car, look for him, you won't regret it! :)

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas NV |

We bought our second VW from AutoNation in December. If you're in the market for a VW in Las Vegas don't consider any other dealer.

Dealing with the sales staff was a pleasure

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I went shopping for a VW Beetle over the holiday season with my son. He drove a hard bargain! The sales and finance staff made the process so simple. Thank you Jennifer and Delilah!

A++++++ Love AutoNation VW!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

They always make the extra effort to make you feel comfortable and not pressured. The sales staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. We've purchased 4 cars from AutoNation VW and love it. Great all the time!

Extraordinary New VW Purchase Experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

First off...I am very excited to be a part of VW family! It was a painless, easy, extraordinary experience! Jennifer Matthews (Internet Sales Manager) was on top of her game! During the first phase of meeting Jennifer, she made me feel like I was already a part of the AutoNation VW! She did not pressure me at all and she even made sure that I understood everything about my new VW purchase! Steve was very courtesy during the trade-in discussion. Stratton Pang (Finance Manager) was fabulous! He discussed all of the options very precisely. Jennifer then explained all functions of my new vehicle! Truly, you've made me a very happy customer and I am very happy to start my new VW experience! Thank You kindly my new AutoNation Volkswagen family!!!!

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from AutoNation Volkswagen. I came back the second time because like the first time I received exceptional service. My salesperson, Yoshwa, was great. He was very knowledgeable and patient. My whole experience from arriving until I left with my new vehicle was great.

Fall in love again with your car buy a Passat!

by from Las Vegas,NV |

The internet is the way to go to get the best service and deal on your next car. Jennifer was a pleasure from beginning to end. Will make your buying experience everything it should be in purchasing a car.

Great car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great car buying experience. No pressure, just a great car.