AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

Used 888-697-2517
Service 877-826-3757

Great Service and Very Patient

by from Las vegas NV |

This is the first time i bought a used car. My agent name is Jared. He is a very nice guy. Because this is the first time i buy a car, i have no idea about the process. I told my situation to Jared. He offer my various of options to get the car, he didnt push or stress me on one option. He also help me out on insurance n warranty purchase. The service he provided was comprehensive. And thanks for his patient of answering lots od question from me(some were kinda annoying,sorry about that). I already recommend it to my friends. And i also highly recommend it to all of you, desert vw provide great service.

Great customer service, overall satisfaction

by from Las Vegas, NV |

As a first time car buyer, walked into VW to just look at the Jetta and the Passat. Was greeted warmly by Yoshwa Shields, and shown a 2013 dark grey Passat in the showroom. He was able to answer any and all my questions, and immediately I fell in love with this car. Not only was I informed of the 5 star safety rating, but the car had everything I wanted (bluetooth, navigation, sleek interior, leather seats, clean exterior), and I didn't feel like I was being pressured to buy. Took the car for a test drive, and my mind was made up. That specific dark grey Passat was discounted about $3000 that day; however, I wanted the Passat in white. I left the dealership to look at other cars but ended up returning back to VW. They checked my credit and to my joy, found the white Passat discounted to the price of the dark grey one. The rest of the day took a while with paperwork and logistics, but I left with my first brand new car and a positive relationship with Yoshwa. Happy VW camper right here :)

AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas responded to this review

July 19, 2013

We're thrilled you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thanks for the warm recommendation of our staff and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy motoring in your new VW!

Great experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Overall my experience was great I worked with Robin and he made the process very simple and fun to be a part of in a stressful time. I will be purchasing all my cars from Robin and the Volkswagen dealership in the future.

AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Ben, We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by Robin and the rest of the team. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

GREAT STAFF

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

The best service ever, the easiest internet experience!

Fantastic!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

A great group of people to work with from sales to service. We are on our 7th VW from Desert VW - now AutoNation Volkswagen of LV - and we aren't done yet. Doesn't matter if you wander into the dealership or opt out for cooler "internet" shopping (love you Jennifer!) - you'll get a great car at a fair price with outstanding service follow-up (Chad is the Service Guru Extrordinaire!). You will become part of the V-dub family and won't ever want another dealership - e-v-e-r. Dave and Team...you all ROCK! Thank you!!!

Great buying experience

by from las vegas |

This was the only non-negative car buying experience I have ever had. The Salesman (Ramon) worked with me on what I wanted. I was not pressured into their financing or to consider other cars I didn't express an interest in. I recommend this dealer!

All Around Great Dealership with an Awesome Team

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I just recently purchased a Tiguan form this Dealership. I put in an inquiry for a new one and received a call from my wonderful sales rep Jared. I went in and test drove it and loved it. The evtire staff was very firendly and everyone was genuinely interested in helping me out and doing everything they could to help me out. After running the numbers with my husband I was told I could not have a new one. So I started used car shopping. One of my least favorite things. I went to another dealership and received many calls and emails form others, but the customer service, appearance of the dealership and staff, and just the energy was disappointing. So i left that dealership and went back to Desert VW. I called Jared on my way and he had the Tiguan I wanted up front waiting for me. It was perfect. I looked at it and was like, "I'm ready let's do this." It was around 6:30 PM and there were a lot of people in there. They gave me a great deal, and an awesome interest rate. I had to wait a while for the finance people, but like I said, they were extremely busy that day. I didnt mind waiting as I was not left alone and everyone was super friendly. When I did go in to handle the financing part of it. It was super easy and we were done in a short period of time. I had to go back to get some stuff finished up a couple of days later and got the certified warranty adn perma plate (inside and out) and everything has been a breeze. My perma plate installation was during a work day, so I dropped off my car, got a ride back to work from Jared, then was picked up from work when my car was done. Here at Desert they definitely go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience so far.

2013 jetta hybrid

by from Las Vegas, nv |

great listening and understanding from the dealership and especially YOSHWA, the client rep, who is really concerned for your best interest.

Buying a Car!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Have purchased 2 Volkswagon CC's from Dave at Desert VW, the experience was very pleasant and professional in both cases. I would recommend them and their quality cars to anyone.

Great Sales People, Fair Prices

by from Henderson, NV |

I got a great deal on a used 2012 Passat. I wish they could've given me more for my trade, but they dropped the price of the car a bit to make up for some of the difference so the loss wasn't too bad :/ My salesman Jake Dadon was great, very friendly and helpful. The sales manager Jack was funny, friendly and down to earth and he put me at ease. The customer service is great, I've never bought a used car and had the dealer offer a free inspection of your vehicle after the purchase just to make sure they didn't miss anything before the car was put out for sale. I'm extremely happy that they were able to make it a certified used vehicle so I could get the extended warranty of 2 yrs/24K on top of the manufacturers 3 yrs/36K so I'm now covered for a long time. I love the way the car drives and it feels well built and solid. The 2 yrs free maintenance is also a huge plus that I've never heard of dealerships doing except on high end vehicles like BMW, Lexus etc... Desert VW has great sales people, competitive prices and above all they'll treat you right so you'll want to come back and buyanother car from them in the future