AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

6375 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-672-4027
Used 888-697-2517
Service 877-826-3757

A++++++ Love AutoNation VW!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

They always make the extra effort to make you feel comfortable and not pressured. The sales staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. We've purchased 4 cars from AutoNation VW and love it. Great all the time!

Extraordinary New VW Purchase Experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

First off...I am very excited to be a part of VW family! It was a painless, easy, extraordinary experience! Jennifer Matthews (Internet Sales Manager) was on top of her game! During the first phase of meeting Jennifer, she made me feel like I was already a part of the AutoNation VW! She did not pressure me at all and she even made sure that I understood everything about my new VW purchase! Steve was very courtesy during the trade-in discussion. Stratton Pang (Finance Manager) was fabulous! He discussed all of the options very precisely. Jennifer then explained all functions of my new vehicle! Truly, you've made me a very happy customer and I am very happy to start my new VW experience! Thank You kindly my new AutoNation Volkswagen family!!!!

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently purchased my second vehicle from AutoNation Volkswagen. I came back the second time because like the first time I received exceptional service. My salesperson, Yoshwa, was great. He was very knowledgeable and patient. My whole experience from arriving until I left with my new vehicle was great.

Fall in love again with your car buy a Passat!

by from Las Vegas,NV |

The internet is the way to go to get the best service and deal on your next car. Jennifer was a pleasure from beginning to end. Will make your buying experience everything it should be in purchasing a car.

Great car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Great car buying experience. No pressure, just a great car.

Great Service and Very Patient

by from Las vegas NV |

This is the first time i bought a used car. My agent name is Jared. He is a very nice guy. Because this is the first time i buy a car, i have no idea about the process. I told my situation to Jared. He offer my various of options to get the car, he didnt push or stress me on one option. He also help me out on insurance n warranty purchase. The service he provided was comprehensive. And thanks for his patient of answering lots od question from me(some were kinda annoying,sorry about that). I already recommend it to my friends. And i also highly recommend it to all of you, desert vw provide great service.

Great customer service, overall satisfaction

by from Las Vegas, NV |

As a first time car buyer, walked into VW to just look at the Jetta and the Passat. Was greeted warmly by Yoshwa Shields, and shown a 2013 dark grey Passat in the showroom. He was able to answer any and all my questions, and immediately I fell in love with this car. Not only was I informed of the 5 star safety rating, but the car had everything I wanted (bluetooth, navigation, sleek interior, leather seats, clean exterior), and I didn't feel like I was being pressured to buy. Took the car for a test drive, and my mind was made up. That specific dark grey Passat was discounted about $3000 that day; however, I wanted the Passat in white. I left the dealership to look at other cars but ended up returning back to VW. They checked my credit and to my joy, found the white Passat discounted to the price of the dark grey one. The rest of the day took a while with paperwork and logistics, but I left with my first brand new car and a positive relationship with Yoshwa. Happy VW camper right here :)

AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas responded to this review

July 19, 2013

We're thrilled you had a positive experience at our dealership. Thanks for the warm recommendation of our staff and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy motoring in your new VW!

Great experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Overall my experience was great I worked with Robin and he made the process very simple and fun to be a part of in a stressful time. I will be purchasing all my cars from Robin and the Volkswagen dealership in the future.

AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Ben, We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by Robin and the rest of the team. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.

GREAT STAFF

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

The best service ever, the easiest internet experience!

Fantastic!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

A great group of people to work with from sales to service. We are on our 7th VW from Desert VW - now AutoNation Volkswagen of LV - and we aren't done yet. Doesn't matter if you wander into the dealership or opt out for cooler "internet" shopping (love you Jennifer!) - you'll get a great car at a fair price with outstanding service follow-up (Chad is the Service Guru Extrordinaire!). You will become part of the V-dub family and won't ever want another dealership - e-v-e-r. Dave and Team...you all ROCK! Thank you!!!