AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

6375 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-672-4027
Used 888-445-7386
Service 877-826-3757

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

We are in love with our VW Tiguan!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I were on our way to California for a vacation at Disneyland, when the transmission on our Nissan Sentra broke down. After getting the mechanic's estimate, we determined it was better to buy a new car. We worked with both Robin and AJ, and they were excellent! They were friendly, polite and courteous, and made the car buying experience a whole lot less scary, especially during our stressful situation. We were not prepared to buy a new car, not having had the time to do any research, but Robin and AJ made us feel like we can really trust them! We also feel that we got a fair trade in value for our old car, and an amazing deal on our new one! Although we were disappointed to have to forfeit our vacation, we LOVE our pre-owned VW Tiguan and will be repeat customers in the future!

November 13, 2014

Congratulations on your new Volkswagen Tiguan! We are happy that Robin and AJ were able to provide you with excellent customer service. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call!

saved my weekend

by from laguna beach, calif |

started a trip to las vegas and on the way there my car started not running very well and the check engine light went on. got to the dealer at 3:30 on a saturday. Instead of telling me there is nothing that could be done until monday. They took my car into the back and changed the fuel injectors and got me back to my nieces birthday party by six. and also washed my car. I could not be happier with the service and our service adviser Lisa was great.

The very best salesman

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Because a family friend recommended the dealership and the salesman....I was comfortable with the entire process of leasing this car.....Elwyn Rundus is personable and knowledgeable and very patient....At my age(81) I was not expecting to obtain a new car.....But I actually enjoyed the time we spent negotiating and completing the agreement....I look forward to any visit at your business because El always remembers my name and is so welcoming.....and continues to answer any questions about the car that I may have....I am confident that he will continue to be of assistance to me ......and the car is a pleasure to drive......

C. Moser & Autonation VW Las Vegas Are Amazing!!!

by from Autonation VW Las Vegas |

Best car buying experience ever! Charles Moser offered and delivered great customer service and guidance. He helped me surprise my son. He went beyond the extra mile. Grateful Mom!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy Charles was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. If you need any help, please call!

Honest dealer

by from sheridan oregon |

Excellent customer service. Would buy again. Honest pricing and customer service. Would purchase a car again from this dealer.

Melissa and AJ

by from Las Vegas |

I visited the Las Vegas AutoNation VW dealership to have the oil changed in my 2009 Beetle and a short time later that day, drove away in my brand new 2014 convertible turbo Beetle! Melissa Kent and AJ Zibert were more than helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend AutoNation VW Las Vegas to anyone.

Great!

by from las vegas,nevada |

Easily the best car buying experience I have ever had. fast service from Yoshua Shields(ask for him),Steve and the rest of the staff. if you want a VW this should be the place you buy from.

Great experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

We worked with Charles Moser to purchase a truck that was traded in. He kept in contact with us the whole time without being irritating, listened to our concerns and was very helpful through the whole process. The sales manager and finance manager were also very professional and there were no hidden fees or "services" when we purchased the vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Charles Moser is the Guy to work with.........

by from New York |

Very good experience working with Charles Moser over at Auto Nation Volkswagen - Las Vegas, he was honest, helpful and not pushy, very different from the guys from the other dealerships. Guys like him made my leasing car experience very easy over at AutoNation. Got my car in a couple hours. All the other guys were easy and not pushy at all. By way I was surprised with the big, beautiful and clean facilities and the friendship of all the guys working there.

September 13, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We appreciate your recommendation of Charles, and the staff here at AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas look forward to further serving you in the future!

Volkswagen Sportwagen

by from las vegas nevada |

Me and My wife got there around 630pm and we all ready knew what we wanted a new sportwagen jetta. we got greeted right away and we took the 2013 jetta wagen diesel out for a spin and it was amazing just like i all ready knew, Jacob hughes helped us with all the paper work and all the financing, very knowledgeable and courteous, he also got me some extra things to help me with not even related with the car, and the insurance he recomended was helpful and it saved me money, overall i think this dealership has all the things u need and more.