AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas

Used 888-445-7386
Service 877-826-3757

Thank you Tom!!

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Thank you Tom!!! Love my new Passat!!! So glad I'm back in a VW. You were very helpful thanks again!!

Great experience every time!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I've been in a couple of times since I moved to Las Vegas and both times everyone has been so nice and helpful. They answer all of my questions and genuinely seem happy to be there and help. The nicest part was when I was deciding whether to buy a car or not, they didn't put a lot of pressure on me. I've been to other dealerships where they are unbelievably pushy and here, they just weren't and it made the entire process so much nicer.

GREAT OVERALL SERVICE , QUALITY DEAL

by from las vegas , nv |

I HAVE BOUGHT MANY CARS OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS IN LAS VEGAS , I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE AS I DID WITH THIS DEALERSHIP. EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL THRU THE WHOLE PROCESS. SALESMAN IGOR WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. HE WAS AS GOOD A SALESMAN AS I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH EVERY ONE THERE, AND THE WHOLE BUYING PROCESS.

May 8, 2014

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Volkswagen Las Vegas! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Best Dealership in the state of Nevada

by from Henderson, NV |

I was in a really bad situation and needed to trade my VW in. The General Manager listened to me and placed me with the best sales man EVER. He made my car buying experience painless and enjoyable. The finance lady was doll. When my daughter turns 18 in two months, we'll be buying her car at VW Auto Nation. Tom O'Malley "Rocks"!!!

May 14, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback, Charlie. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Great car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

One of the best car buying experiences yet. Ihor is one of the most experienced, professional and honest men I have had the pleasure to deal with!!!

Buying on internet

by from Laughlin Nevada |

My first experience in buying thru the internet. Autonation Las Vegas has a great team and we dealt after the first contact by phone and e mail. Robin Valentine was very responsive to my questions and provided a quick and accurate quote. He even picked my wife and I up personally at the airport to get the Passat. We drove the Passat to our home in Laughlin and really enjoyed the ride

I LOVE MY VW

by from Las Vegas Nv |

Truly the BEST service ever my salesman Robin Valentine was walking us through every step of the way through our transaction explaining every detail!! and WOW it didn't take all day it was fast and we were so Happy driving home in our VW in less than 4 hours.. Yes I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in getting the Best Service Ever.

Great dealership!!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I have been a customer for over 10 years and have purchased 4 cars from here. I love the way I am treated from the sales staff to the finance department and the service department. I have always been treated with respect and my needs have always been met. I highly recommend doing business here.

April 29, 2014

We are glad you have been such a dedicated customer for so many years. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers, and we hope to be of service for years to come!

Our experience was fantastic

by from Henderson, NV |

This was our 2nd car from this dealer. We experienced a friendly atmosphere and professionalism from all staff. Our questions were answered promptly and our salesman, Tom O'Malley, was helpful and anxious to please. This was the shortest time we have ever spent purchasing a new car. Overall our experience was 5 star and highly recommend AutoNation VW Las Vegas.

Great Service!

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

I was referred here and Tom O'Malley helped me chose the options and features within my price range within 10 minutes a quick test drive and done. The service was fantastic and the buying process was smooth and pain free. He checked up a week later to make sure I had no questions or problems with the car or features. Great and painless car buying experience!

April 23, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Amanda. We are happy that Tom went above and beyond to make the purchase so easy. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!