6400 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Used 888-480-7958
Service 888-548-4442

2015 GMC sierra denalli

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Wayne at Auto Nation in Vegas was a awesome person and treated us with respect and was not pushy in the least! I don't like salesmen personally but Wayne was the exception to the rule! He was friendly and treated us great and even called a few days later after we bought our truck to check up on us and how we liked it and if there was and issues with the truck and in my book that is above and beyond service! Thanks Wayne and Auto Nation!!!!

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Service on 2007 Yukon Denali

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Desert GMC has been taking great care of my 2007 Denali since it was new, and they have helped her age gracefully to 104,000mi. I have had some financial trouble, and they have worked with me, being honest about what needs to be done right away and what can wait. They are friendly, quick and thoughtful. I always take my rig to them because I know I can trust the work.

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Having sold vehicles for 18 years I was looking forward to negotiating my vehicle purchase. However, this was not the case. I was given a more than fair price from the start! Freddy Khoury was knowlegeable and wonderful to work with. The same can be said for Srmen Pevazean in your finance department. I would recommend your dealership to all my friends and associates. Thank you for a wonderful exprience!

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Salesman was great and made the process of buying my truck easy

May 15, 2015

Excelent facility, and curteous staff

by from L.as Vegas,. NV |

Sales assotciate was knowledgeable and very instrumental in my choosing and helping to finance the vehicle

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

My service representative Douglas Pike was very helpful in contacting my extended vehicle warranty company and setting up the repair of my front end on my 2005 GMC Envoy Everything went very smooth only complaint I have is no loaner vehicle while car was in shop, just happy repairs could be completed in 1 day. Thanks Joe Morris.

Great Overall Serice

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The Staff was courteous, the service was accomplished in a reasonable amount of time. Check out was fast, with little or no delays.

May 4, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

autonation

by from Las Vegas, MNV |

Steve was a great salesman and treated me with great courtesy and professionalism. Also, this is the first dealership I've found in Las Vegas that did not pack additional non-necessary items in the deal. It was actually an enjoyable experience.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Service tech Douglas does a great job. Thanks to all the employees.

May 4, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Salesperson

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

It was a great experience I was very comfortable, the car needed some service and this was done in a very professional manner.

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was approached by a very polite gentleman named Carlos, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and took the time to explain things to my husband and myself. He answered all of our questions and made the experience quite pleasant. I would definitely purchase from him again.