AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara

Used 888-480-7958
Service 888-548-4442

2015 GMC sierra denalli

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Wayne at Auto Nation in Vegas was a awesome person and treated us with respect and was not pushy in the least! I don't like salesmen personally but Wayne was the exception to the rule! He was friendly and treated us great and even called a few days later after we bought our truck to check up on us and how we liked it and if there was and issues with the truck and in my book that is above and beyond service! Thanks Wayne and Auto Nation!!!!

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Salesperson

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

It was a great experience I was very comfortable, the car needed some service and this was done in a very professional manner.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I was approached by a very polite gentleman named Carlos, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and took the time to explain things to my husband and myself. He answered all of our questions and made the experience quite pleasant. I would definitely purchase from him again.

Great service, clean service, happy people

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have been with this particular for many years and have always had the best service I could have. Always friendly people and very courteous. Thank you.

Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My service needs are always taken care of. Allan Wright has been my service representative for more than 12 years.

David Edmond

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The Sales person (Wayne) was very informative and knowledgeable about the Terrain. He was able to describe the various functions of the vehicle and extended his services to discuss things that were not clear to me. He advised me very well on star functions and [airing my phone to the stereo. Finance made the process easier as well.

Consistent Quality Service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Service is always excellent. . .The staff are friendly and apprise you of how the service is progressing, expected costs, and return the vehicle when promised and the car washed. Service is available at no cost to give you a ride to and from the dealership if the service requires an extensive time [all day or overnight]. . .I am pleased with this dealership and their professionalism.

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Very Good Service Department

by from Boise, Idaho |

I was visiting from out of town and they were able to get me in and back on the road that very same Saturday. Very Professional, Fast and Friendly service. Would recommend to everyone in the Las Vegas area.

March 31, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Excellent Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I scheduled a service visit on February 19 for the Ignition Switch factory recall for my 2006 Buick Lucerne and there have been no follow-up issues. In addition, the AutoNation team diagnosed and repaired my Stabilitrak mechanism which was failing via a "Service Stabilitrak" warning message I had been getting for a few weeks. Monica Linares was my service adviser and I was very pleased with the customer service she provided. She kept me informed on the status of the repairs needed and handled the entire service call in a highly professional manner. David D'Braunstein

March 31, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Jolly

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had a very great experience at AutoNation. The salesman was very generous when making decisions. The location is very nice and the people are friendly. I highly recommend someone to this dealership.

March 31, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Great customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

They tried really hard to get us the best deal possible.

March 31, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.