AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara

Used 888-480-7958
Service 888-548-4442

Excellent service

by from Las Vegas , Nevada |

Very good dealer. Excellent service. They had the exact vehicle I was looking for in several choices in color.

Great service

by from Pahrump, NV |

Was taken on time and all items completed without any problems.

July 11, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Best Used Car Experience Ever!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Rob was fantastic!! I initially submitted an internet inquiry - he responded within minutes. I had submitted LOTS (at least 20+) prior to this inquiry with very slow response times and in most cases my questions were never answered. Rob was quick to respond, answered any/all my questions and found vehicles that met my requirements and/or limitations. I had had a very bad experience earlier with a different dealer and it was refreshing to be treated with respect and honesty. I would not have expected to buy a Buick - it wasn't even on my list of search vehicles - but I came across one on the internet and although it wasn't the one I ultimately selected Rob found a car that fit my needs. I am very satisfied with my experience. I had doubts dealing with a big corporate giant like Auto Nation but Rob and the entire team at AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara were so professional - it was the best car buying experience I have ever encountered. Rob, Terry and Allan were all top-notch - great experience that I will pass on to as many people that will listen

BEST SERVICE

by from NEVADA |

Best place ever to buy a car.I would recommend AUTONATION BUICK GMC to anyone looking for a new car.The experience was absolutely wonderful.Thank you so much,specially to Jon R.

June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for your positive feedback, Solange. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road!

Bad Customer Service

by from Las Vegas |

I had e-mail interest on purchasing a Jeep Commander. I received an e-mail back from Internet sales. I indicated that I was very serious in purchasing, applied for credit via internet but did not get any call back. I stopped by the dealer but no one helped or even acknowledged my presence, not even a receptionist. I left and went back again a second time, same result. No help or anyone to talk to. I called back internet sales and was then told that the car I like was already purchased. There were no alternatives or suggestions. I ended up purchasing a car in BMW Las Vegas.

March 3, 2014

Sonny, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We are deeply disappointed this was how you were treated. Please call our General Manager directly at (702) 605-5808 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Morris E.

by from North Las Vegas, NV |

Our experience at AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara was excellent. Our sales person Carlos was courteous and professional. He was able to answer any and all questions we asked regarding the 2014 LaCrosse and made the purchase of our car a very pleasant experience. Every person that we dealt with at the dealership was very courteous and professional including Lance Carr, Sales Manger and Terry Schaier,F&I Manager.

THE BEST SERVICE YOU CAN GET

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

ANGELA PONTICELLO SHE WAS ON TOP OF EVERY DETAIL ON MY CAR ALSO SHE TOOK CARE OF THE SHUTTLE FOR ME SHE IS A GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR

Service With A Smile

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Our service writer Mike is extremely thorough in explaining what needs to be done and what has been done and we appreciate the manner in which he treats us whenever we come in for service.

Great deal on a great vehicle!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was not really looking for an SUV, but once I drove the Buick Encore, I liked it. I'm very happy with the car and with the Lease.

Great service. Ask for Michael Zibell for service

by from las vegas, nevada |

Service Advisor Michael Zibell. This guy is all about customer service. Makes you feel comfortable about leaving your car here for service. Explains all the recommended details and not unnecessary service to make you spend your money on. And they also washed and cleaned my car for Freeeeeeee!

Grea job AutoNation

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The sales consultant who assisted us was Carlos Velandia who did a great job explaining all the features of our new 2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD. He is knowledgeable and very professional. We were also assisted in various ways by Jerry, Miles, and Clifton. The entire staff did an exceptional job to meet or requests. I've been buying vehicles for over twenty years and this is the first time I didn't feel pressured. Since purchasing the vehicle I have been contacted numerous times by our Sales Consultant Carlso to ensure everything is fine with the vehicle and to answer any questions my wife and I may have. Great job AutoNation! Eric