AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara

6400 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

New 888-294-4108
Used 888-294-3271
Service 888-294-4703

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

great service and nice facility.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was greeted promptly and even though Steve wasn't available, I was redirected to another salesman, Kelly, who was able to get things started. When Steve returned, Kelly stepped back. After I decided on the Ecore, Steve talked me through all the amenities and answered all my questions. After driving it a couple days, I had a few more questions and going down the list Steve answered them all, again.

Roy Wolkenhauer

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Very smooth from the time I drove in till the time I drove out. Mary was exceptional thru out the whole process.

Great service

by from Las vegas, NV |

I had a problem that my battery would not start. Brought the car (2013 La Crosse) and you replaced it with out charge. Thank you.

Great service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Douglass Pike is a great service adviser. He really takes care of his customers.

Good Service.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Called my Buick Dealer for service on my 2004 Buick La Sabre. I had the oil and filter changes, the tires rotated, and a complete inspection of the vehicle. I've always had one service writer to deal with me reguarding my service, but was told that my Service Writer was leaving the company at the end of the month of Jun. The one thing that they have changed is that it's musical SW's when you come in for service, which means you never know who you are going to get to take care of your vehicle. I like having one person to deal with my vehicle, not the practice of "who's ever there at the time". I discussed this with the head of the service Dept. at AutoNation GMC/Buick on W. Sahara in Las Vegas, NV, and I was told that I could choose one new service Writer, and deal only with that person in the future. This should be your policy in the future to bring better customer service with AutoNation. It assures the customer that they are getting the best service on their Vehicle, as that service writer knows about the customer and the history of that persons vehicle.

Quality repair

by from Las Vegas, NV |

"Mike" was very knowledgeable and had great concern that my truck was repaired properly. Thanks

AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara responded to this review

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Service on 2007 Yukon Denali

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Desert GMC has been taking great care of my 2007 Denali since it was new, and they have helped her age gracefully to 104,000mi. I have had some financial trouble, and they have worked with me, being honest about what needs to be done right away and what can wait. They are friendly, quick and thoughtful. I always take my rig to them because I know I can trust the work.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Salesman was great and made the process of buying my truck easy

AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara responded to this review

May 15, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Excelent facility, and curteous staff

by from L.as Vegas,. NV |

Sales assotciate was knowledgeable and very instrumental in my choosing and helping to finance the vehicle

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

My service representative Douglas Pike was very helpful in contacting my extended vehicle warranty company and setting up the repair of my front end on my 2005 GMC Envoy Everything went very smooth only complaint I have is no loaner vehicle while car was in shop, just happy repairs could be completed in 1 day. Thanks Joe Morris.