AutoNation Buick GMC West Sahara

Used 888-480-7958
Service 888-548-4442

Courteous and Friendly Experience

by from Las Vegas, Nv. |

Our experience at Desert Buick was excellent, our service representative Todd Bishop was the best, not pushie like alot of sales people are just friendly, courteous and got us exactly what we wanted never pushing us into a sales, just getting us the best deal possible. Todd is excellent with customers they need to keep him around he is an asset for the company. They're new sales manager is also very courteous and worked with us. The finance rep Terry was great explained everything to us. Also want to add that once we bought our truck Todd took the time and did not rush to explain how things worked in the truck, fantastic guy. Very good experience there 3rd time we bought a vehicle there and will return.

An excellent experience

by from North Las Vegas |

We worked with Blake Hewitt, who was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. We feel we were treated fairly and with honesty. All in all, a very positive experience. We would be very likely to do business again with Desert Buick. And we love the Buick Lacrosse!

by from Henderson, NV |

I spent about 4 weeks looking for a vehicle mostly through cars.com and I found the truck I wanted. I emailed the dealer about the vehicle I was interested in and Clayton contacted me right away, I told him I could be down in about an hour he said he would have the vehicle ready for me when I arrived. My daughter came with and we pulled into the dealer and parked. They are having some remodeling done at the dealer but no problem affecting any of the sales process. Clayton met with my daughter and I and we went for a test drive, I knew I wanted to make the purchase when we got back. Everything went smooth and Terry in the finance department did a great job explaining all the paperwork and talking about the dealership and it's service. All in all a great team there at Desert GMC/Buick.

October 20, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Clayton and Terry. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

GMC TERRAIN

by from Las Vegas |

Sales representative, very nice person Finance representative, very nice person

September 8, 2012

Thanks for sharing your feedback on our service! We're glad you enjoyed working with our representatives. If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

702's Share of Aloha

by from Las Vegas |

Folks here have ties with Hawaii and are sharing the aloha at this dealership. The Universe guided me here and am grateful.

September 5, 2012

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad you had such a great experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.