Fletcher Jones Imports / smart center Las Vegas

Service 855-264-1155

Experience the Fletcher Jones Difference

Service with a smile

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I think this is about my Fifth Mercedes. They are always friendly and helpful. I have been in town for 40 years, and find their customer service had gotten much much better. Dennis is always there for me for service, he is knowledgeable and professional. Thanks Dennis and your great team.

The Best Service Department

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

As always the service department delivered an outstanding performance on my car today. Great loaner with no wait time, great communication from my service advisor, great wash and car runs perfect.

overall in Vegas

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Outstanding service and service department Clean and friendly make all easy I won't go anywhere else

Service with a smile

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Dennis always takes care of me. My repairs were done beautifully, as usual, and I'm good to go for another year...unless I buy a new Benz before then. :-)

Great Customer service. Very knowledgeable!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I have purchased sevreal vehicles over the years and can honestly say this was my best experience. My sales person, general manager and financial person were wonderful!! Their customer service was a 10.

Great Service from John Saranditis

by from Las Vegas, NV |

If I ever have an issue with my car and need to take it into service, John is there to take care of business. He is quick, prompt, and gets things done. If there is ever a hiccup, he doesnt provide excuses but just makes sure things are taken care of. He works with Doug, who is incredibly knowledgeable mechanic, and together they are seamless. They make a stressful time much simpler.

Fletcher Jones Mercedes

by from Las Vegas NV |

Josh and Doug are the best, thanks for everything!!!

Dave Fast

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Dave Fast is always very helpful. He always cares and takes excellent care of all our Mercedes !!! I recommend him to everyone.

Great Servie and exceptional customer service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I am very satisfied with Fletcher Jones services, Location is convenient, customer services is exceptional, very satisfied with my service advisor Ryan Cross he is very professional, courteous and accessible to all my questions and needs he return my e-mails and calls promptly. I have recommended him t my friends and family.

Exceptional Service

by from las vegas nv |

I dropped off my car early morning and the fletcher jones shuttle bus took me to work. I wasn't able to pick up my car before the service dept close so they let me pick up my car at the sales dept. That was around 730 Pm. that was wonderful. On top of that my car was clean and shiny it looked brand new. Thank you

Great Service, Very Hospitable Staff& Great Lounge

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Love the service department at this dealship and the staff that represents this department. Typically, you would purchase a vehicle and once the commitment is made; rarely does a consumer get the 5 star service when it comes to maintence. I would not take my care to any other service department in my city, but Fletcher Jones of Las Vegas. The valet service is impeccable. I am always greeted by my name in a promptly manor. Pat always takes possession of my vehicle and is prompt in letting my service advisor Spencer know that I have arrived. Each valet, and the service advisor offers waters & other accommodations with warm greetings. See all these things are so important to me; accommodations while employees personalizing interactions. Meanwhile, my car is always routinely and thoroughly maintence. My service advisor Spencer always lays out every detail into my mileage, past service, current service and future service. I can honestly say for as much as I drive my car. It still drives the same 60,000 miles later the same way I drove off of the car lot! The detailed wash that I received was of quality that I pay 60$ every other week. If you want to feel at home while getting great service from knowledgeable people who continuously deliver great service please know that you have no where else to look