Lexus of Las Vegas

Service 877-874-7541 Service 877-874-7541

The Best Car Buying Experience You'll Ever Have

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My experience at Lexus of Las Vegas was nothing but exceptional. The facilities and staff are truly first class. Brandon Mondido was the sales manager helping me with my purchase. He is extremely knowledgeable, and the made the purchasing process a breeze. I would definitely recommend this dealership, as I know it will be where I purchase my next vehicle.

September 8, 2015

Thank you for your review...we appreciate it.

Great service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The sales associate, Troy, was very approachable and accessible for service. I was there for car shopping and I had a wonderful experience that he wasn't being pushy or aggressive but only open for discussion and wilingness to help. He would continuously follow up before I make my decision.

November 16, 2015

Thank you Kendra...we appreciate your review. I'm passing along your kind words to Troy.

Great car buying experience!

by from Las Vegas |

I was Buying my first luxury car and nervous about qualifying, but Brandon Mondido (internet sales manager) made the whole experience stress free! From the initial contact via email to driving away in my new Lexus CT 200h I felt taken care of and confident. Brandon was on point with all my questions and concerns. He took the time to understand me and what I was looking for both in my new car and financial. In the end, I never felt pressured or duped. Not only did he earn my sale/lease, he earned my respect. I also want to thank Leo in the finance department for being extremely thorough with all the numbers down to the penny!

September 8, 2015

James, thank you for your review and your business...enjoy your new CT200h!

the greatest services, the most knowledgeable team

by from Las Vegas NV |

I worked with Vahagn Nagaryan. he is very knowledgeable about what he is doing. your people are all nice. keep me posted closely. I am very happy about everything. would recommend my friends who own Lexus to take their cars in for services.

September 4, 2015

Thank you, Lexus fan! We appreciate your kind words, and will pass them along to Vahagn!

Great customer service from Vince F!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I refer all of my friends/family to Vince Fleischman and he has sold cars to them. All were happy with their service and appreciated his honesty. He is knowledgeable about the cars and educated them on the features and benefits of the cars so that they knew what they were buying. When I am ready to upgrade my CT, I will definitely use Vince.

August 30, 2015

Thank you Tamura. We appreciate your review and your referrals. I will let Vince know about your kind words!

2015 Lexus NX

by from Henderson, NV |

After disappointing experiences at other car dealers, purchasing our Lexus really was - "as good as it gets!" Sales Manager Bill made the experience smooth and easy and has been very responsive - even by email. Jason (in Sales) is polite, accommodating and eager to help. And Bryce - the trainer - has his hands full with me, but has been more than willing to deal with whatever questions I throw at him. I look forward to a great relationship with my great new car!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for the review, Marna. We appreciate your business...enjoy your new car!

Dealership review

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

excellant dealership to deal with. Sales experiance is smooth and not stressful like some car dealers.

August 15, 2015

John, thank you for your review and your business...we appreciate it!

Great customer servoce and hospitality

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had more than 10 cars which were Cadilac, Nissan and Ford cars. And, of course Toyota. Lexus is my second Lexus car. From my experiece, Lexus is the best car I ever had. And dealers are very clean and sales staff is very friendly and educated. And the car itself is wounder car. I am telling to my friends to go Lexus of Las Vegas and buy it.

August 13, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! Enjoy your new car!

Always a pleasure...

by from Las Vegas |

We have been taking our vehicles to Lexus of Las Vegas on W. Sahara for many years and we've never encountered any issues at all. We thoroughly enjoy having "V" as our service rep; he's top notch.

July 15, 2015

Thank you Tex! We appreciate your business and your review.

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

A very pleasing experience. The sales staff worked together to ensure I had an excellent experience. When I showed up unexpectedly another sales person would fill in until the sales person I had been working with was free. I met the big boss (COO) and he took time with me as if I was the only person he needed to help today. I believe a good staff is a reflection of the Leadership at the top level. If the boss of bosses is good, the entire staff follow suite. Thank you all for making my buying experience the Best I've had..

July 15, 2015

Thank you Dennis...we appreciate your business and the kind words.